What's new

BBC, documentary on MQM & Altaf Hussain.

I know you have emotional and ideological bonding with MQM, its natural for you to be nerves but this is a documented evidence that can lead to something. that is why I said so.

sorry but i thought i was reasoning with you?

you comments i can read very clearly

clearly you have a comprehension problem, its clear you are a guy with biased views

so what do you think about akber bugti now :azn:

declaring one traitor, other not, any secrets to tell :azn:

or is this because you follow PTI blindly?

A total amount of 400 000£ in cash was found from MQM office and Altaf Hussain house. Dont forget his property. He is in big time trouble.

sorry but i thought i was reasoning with you?

you comments i can read very clearly

clearly you have a comprehension problem, its clear you are a guy with biased views

so what do you think about akber bugti now :azn:

declaring one traitor, other not, any secrets to tell :azn:

or is this because you follow PTI blindly?

do you think that writing such a letter to tony was a right thing to do?

the guy is in trouble. karma time I guess, everybody wanna watch if karma is really that bittch !

UK says Altaf Hussain’s ‘disband ISI’ letter is authentic

. The letter appealed that the “ISI secret agency must be disbanded otherwise the ISI will continue to produce many Osama-bin-Ladens and Talibans in future”.

Apparently he removed his own name from this list ;) Considering its widly claimed it was ISI who formed the MQM.

I wonder what the anchor be thinking after recording Farooq Sattar interview, even during the interview he tried to stop him from denying/lying... obviously he was annoyed...

just wonder he going back to his house and saying to his wife, oh dear, I found the "real terrorist organization in Pakistan, operated from north London and that is truth and nothing but the truth, I swear on my head, this is the truth"

or he must have pre cautioned his wife and children.......

atleast some drama must have taken place, I am sure !!

Apparently he removed his own name from this list ;) Considering its widly claimed it was ISI who formed the MQM.

lol, the simpletons dont even know the history of MQM

there is 1000 times more chance that ISI created PTI because seeing that PTI was nothing but tanga party for so long and all of the sudden it got all the lotas just like PMLQ

some analysts also explained why immy was fond of musharraf in the starting years when PMLQ was gonna be formed

actually immy bhai wanted PMLQ for himself i mean all lotas joinging him to make PTI powerful instead of PMLQ, but it went other way and immy got thainga for supporting mush :lol:

I wonder what the anchor be thinking after recording Farooq Sattar interview, even during the interview he tried to stop him from denying/lying... obviously he was annoyed...

just wonder he going back to his house and saying to his wife, oh dear, I found the "real terrorist organization in Pakistan, operated from north London and that is truth and nothing but the truth, I swear on my head, this is the truth"

or he must have pre cautioned his wife and children.......

atleast some drama must have taken place, I am sure !!

what did farooq sattar lied?

MQM has problems but PTI as we all know is no innocent either as it pretends to be like jamaat islami

Farooq Sattar couldn't be a more obvious liar. Now that is what we call journalism, to come with proof and make them speechless. After this MQM has become an internationally known terrorist political organization.

obviously a sazish to implicate pyaray alataf bhai by the brits so they can run for elections is karanchi .

okay guys rush in, here is our treat for the first Ramadan. @Jazzbot

Just watched the video which was shared by my friend at FB, I was laughing at poor farooq sattar towards the end.. :laugh: The interesting part was the UK govt's role in all this taffu drama and the letter of Altaf Hussain, these things are unveiled for the first time I guess.. I'm now expecting a wave against Taffu in UK media after this documentary.. :smoking:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom