What's new

BBC, documentary on MQM & Altaf Hussain.

He was still denying that Altaf Hussain even said those things. Even though he saw the whole video clip himself.

This is why MQM is suffering. A.Hussain makes a hateful statement then Rabita comittee says that he never said it or that it was out of context.

my dear where has he deniad? he said it was taken out of context

Zulfiqar Mirza’s London trip is another bad news for Altaf Hussain

This was bound to happen one day, the scariest nightmare for Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) and its leader Altaf Hussain. Dr. Zulfiqar Mirza, who carries the treasure trove of classified dossier on MQM’s mafia-like activities and its Don like Chief Altaf Hussain, has landed in London on the request of Scotland Yard officials. Mirza is a former home minister of Sindh province and too well-informed to be able to continue in office when MQM was a coalition partner of his party’s government in Sindh. He will reportedly help British authorities investigate among other charges, money laundering and incitement to violence against MQM chief Altaf Hussain.

According to DAWN, Mr. Zardari who is a long-time buddy of Mirza and chief of PPP has landed in London and is persuading Mirza not to assist the British authorities but Mirza has refused to oblige. The Scotland Yard officials requested Mirza to reproduce the evidences, he had offered to present against the MQM and its chief Altaf Hussain back in 2011.

Mirza had resigned as vice president of PPP’s Sindh chapter as well as membership of the Sindh Assembly following spat with MQM – the then coalition partner of President Zardari’s party at the center and in Sindh. He had leveled serious allegations on MQM terming the party and its head responsible for target killings in Karachi. He not only accused Sindh Governor Ishratul Ibad of patronizing target killers but also accused MQM’s former minister for ports and shipping Babar Ghauri of being responsible for disappearance of NATO containers.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...her-bad-news-altaf-hussain.html#ixzz2YwpayHyt

lol dude you must be the clown, supporting MQM has nothing got to do me being a bihari
A)
i have come across this very negative racist thing in other forums too and im sick of defending the behari thing, yes beharis are in MQM but in MQM there are loads of other ethnicities

1) babar ghauri is not behari

2) farooq sattar is a gujrati memon

3) haider abbas rizvi is also not behari

4) altaf hussain is from uttar pradesh

5) nabeel gabol is a baloch guy

6) waseem akhter is a punjabi

7) nasreen jalil is from lucknow

mustafa kamal is probably the only bihari face in the MQM, and maybe saleem shahzaad etc
B)
as for the educated people, biharis of pakistan are the most educated among the lot, there are many poor biharis too, but they all are hard working and coming out from the slums of orangi town

my family doesnt support MQM, but i do and its my own choice and i dont follow others

my own grand father was not a dehati and had podina farm in bihar, he was a civil engineer, he was a civil servant too in those days when it was very difficult to get into governmental jobs

my father is a marine engineer too, and im soon to be a mechanical engineer, my bihari uncles are all educated engineers and PHD and operating engineering firms in the US

so please dont talk bad about my family next time OK?

Bhai Sahib.

Just curious. Have you ever gone to the ancestral village/town in Bihar? Have you seen the house/hut/castle/haveli of your forefathers?

A)
UP is part of BIMARU states just like Bihar. Both of them are riddled with casteism, false religiosity (Hindus, Muslims all), and sufer from abject poverty and lack of opportunities. Muslims being minority suffer the most just like harijans and untouchables.

B)

This is the point I was making.

Our families seems to have done extremely well in a very similar fashion.

Meray bhai,

Pakistan has blessed Biharis (and poor immigrants from BIMARU states) with free education and government and private jobs that are 100000 better than in Bihar or other BIMARU states.

And thus it is impertive for our community to adopt a nationalist party rather than being stuck with BIMARU politics.

I hope you understand now.

peace to you.

@FaujHistorian i have reported your racist posts, and im also putting you onthe ignore list , i cant take your garbage so please in future avoid quoting me from now on

good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Zulfiqar Mirza’s London trip is another bad news for Altaf Hussain

This was bound to happen one day, the scariest nightmare for Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) and its leader Altaf Hussain. Dr. Zulfiqar Mirza, who carries the treasure trove of classified dossier on MQM’s mafia-like activities and its Don like Chief Altaf Hussain, has landed in London on the request of Scotland Yard officials.

I hope Mriza and his family remains safe and sound.

More power to him.

I am just curious as to why Zardari would chase Mirza and try to persuade him this way.

peace

It was already aired.
July 10th.

Available on youtube.

but since yt is banned in Pakistan.

I have seen this one. I thought that after this argument,Mr sattar has more stamina to run another program. :sick:

@FaujHistorian i have reported your racist posts, and im also putting you onthe ignore list , i cant take your garbage so please in future avoid quoting me from now on

good luck

Please ignore me if you like.

But you cannot accuse me of racism. I am just providing facts.

If you can't answer the facts, please say so, but no false accusations.

Because this is what Altaf Mota chor does. He accuses the rest of Pakistan for racism and yet his primary goal and politics is all based on one race.

Sorry to say.

peace to you.

May you live long and prosper

May you have great spiritual experience during this holy month.

Amen

my dear where has he [fooqa terror] deniad [terror threats by Tafu mota chor]? he said it was taken out of context

And the BBC interviewer laughed at the criminal stance of fooqa.

Have you all gone blind and deaf?

Tafu mota chor clearly threatened of murder, and then actually got his opponents murdered.

And

fooqa comes on TV and says it was taken out of context? my foot.

And sorry to see blind followers like @darkinsky.

Who continue to support murder, deaths, bori-band politics, and bhatta khori, just because it is being committed by one particular ethnic group.

So sad to see this.

terribly sad.

Folks, it is quite upsetting to see senior members indulge in racial slurs(especially in a generalizing fashion). It does not befit you or the discussion.

Especially if you concurrently make this post on another thread.

I did. Please avoid stereotyping.

Thank you

Quite the hypocritical approach is it not?

my dear where has he deniad? he said it was taken out of context

See the episode again. He was initially claiming that Altaf bhai never said those things. RB has been doing this for years. First they deny then they say it was out of context.

You remember the "Karachi ko Pakistan se alag kar diya jaey" episode. RB first said that he never said this. But after being shown the clip again and again by the media, they just said it was out of context.

I hope Mriza and his family remains safe and sound.

More power to him.

I am just curious as to why Zardari would chase Mirza and try to persuade him this way.

peace

Rehman Malik and Mirza = Carrots and sticks.

See the episode again. He was initially claiming that Altaf bhai never said those things. RB has been doing this for years. First they deny then they say it was out of context.

abe merey bhai aqal istemaal kerle thodi he never denied anything he said what BBC interpreted who not true, you need to see the context to understand that he was merely joking and people were laughing

the joke with bori is used because MQM workers were themselves killed by PPP and packed in boris and thats why he used bori as sarcasm

1827.gif

read this thing

abe merey bhai aqal istemaal kerle thodi he never denied anything he said what BBC interpreted who not true, you need to see the context to understand that he was merely joking and people were laughing

the joke with bori is used because MQM workers were themselves killed by PPP and packed in boris and thats why he used bori as sarcasm

BBC Documentary about Altaf Hussain and MQM Money Laundering (10th July 2013) Full on BBC2 - YouTube

Watch 6:23 where F.Sattar denies.
At 13:25 he puts the blame on BBC for being pro-Taliban.
Then at 14:01 he denies the speech about body bags, later he says that people were laughing.

BBC Documentary about Altaf Hussain and MQM Money Laundering (10th July 2013) Full on BBC2 - YouTube

Watch 6:23 where F.Sattar denies.
At 13:25 he puts the blame on BBC for being pro-Taliban.
Then at 14:01 he denies the speech about body bags, later he says that people were laughing.

6:23 he denies that altaf used any violant language

14:01 the host says altaf said, 'he says to people, we gonna put you in body bag' actual altaf said refering to the feudals that we gonna prepare your bag and he never said to the audience that we gonna prepare your body bag, and it was merely sarcasm about the policy of MQM to end feudalism, sarcasm never had literal meaning to it, farooq sattar keot saying that it has been taken out of context and you must agree that it was taken out of context and altaf didnt threatened anybody it was mere sarcasm

6:23 he denies that altaf used any violant language

14:01 the host says altaf said, 'he says to people, we gonna put you in body bag' actual altaf said refering to the feudals that we gonna prepare your bag and he never said to the audience that we gonna prepare your body bag, and it was merely sarcasm about the policy of MQM to end feudalism, sarcasm never had literal meaning to it, farooq sattar keot saying that it has been taken out of context and you must agree that it was taken out of context and altaf didnt threatened anybody it was mere sarcasm

Aray bhai, I was worrying about nothing then.

All those people were killed sarcastically and the terror grip on Karachi is just a snide remark to the feudals. Makes everything ok now.

Back
Top Bottom