What's new

BBC, documentary on MQM & Altaf Hussain.

Aray bhai, I was worrying about nothing then.

All those people were killed sarcastically and the terror grip on Karachi is just a snide remark to the feudals. Makes everything ok now.

aray bhai you are fed propaganda

target killings dont happen too much in MQM areas, the worst effected areas like lyari, manghopir, kemari, sher shah, garden are not MQM areas

kati pahari are not MQM areas, quaidabad, banaras, sohrab goth, superhighway and asif square are not MQM area, MQM wins from orangi but but talibans have taken refuge in that area and thats why MQM MPAs have died in orangi, malir is not MQM area

korangi is not MQM area, gadap is not MQM area

all MQM areas are far more developed and least crime areas of karachi

every single crime happening in karachi is not because of MQM

MQM doesnt even control karachi as the administrator appointed by PPP runs karachi and not MQM

you can easily do business in MQM areas without fear of extortion and target killings because these areas are controlled by MQM where crimes dont happen too much

area wise MQM doesnt even have 50% of karachi see this

483550_561799787179956_1044250132_n.jpg

the biggest constituency iNA258 is not an MQM area

the second biggest constituency kemari was also not MQM area in last five years, lyari was also not an MQM area

aray bhai you are fed propaganda

target killings dont happen too much in MQM areas, the worst effected areas like lyari, manghopir, kemari, sher shah, garden are not MQM areas

kati pahari are not MQM areas, orangi town in MQM area but talibans have taken refuge in that area and thats why MQM MOAs have died in orangi

korangi is not MQM area, gadap is not MQM area

all MQM areas are far more developed and least crime areas of karachi

every single crime happening in karachi is not because of MQM

MQM doesnt even control karachi as the administrator appointed by PPP runs karachi and not MQM

I can agree to the bolded part and somewhat to the other parts as well. MQM alone can not be held responsible for Karachi's issues. But MQM routinely collects bhatta from traders and threatens rivals and internal opposition is stifled. Their association with criminal elements is also well known and they have been involved in grabbing land.

Please don't tell me that this is not true, because I have gathered this from reliable first-hand sources.

Even though I do not support ethnic politics, MQM has played a part in raising a political voice for Urdu-speakers and other migrants. But their reliance on violence against their rivals and even their own supporters has really got Karachiites terrorized. A peaceful MQM will be able to do much more for Pakistan.

this is NA258, it is more the 70% of the Karachi and its not even controlled by the MQM

NA-258-Karachi-Constituency-Map.jpg

this is the small portion of Karachi which comes under MQM

Karachi.jpg

you can easily eliminate baldia, korangi, orangi, lyari, site, malir, half of faisal town)linked to GADAP_ from them too

I can agree to the bolded part and somewhat to the other parts as well. MQM alone can not be held responsible for Karachi's issues. But MQM routinely collects bhatta from traders and threatens rivals and internal opposition is stifled. Their association with criminal elements is also well known and they have been involved in grabbing land.

Please don't tell me that this is not true, because I have gathered this from reliable first-hand sources.

Even though I do not support ethnic politics, MQM has played a part in raising a political voice for Urdu-speakers and other migrants. But their reliance on violence against their rivals and even their own supporters has really got Karachiites terrorized. A peaceful MQM will be able to do much more for Pakistan.

abe mere bhai, the trading areas are located near kemari, saddar(hub of aman committee) the industrial areas like site, baldia, korangi and industrial areas of GADAP have heavy influence from PPP controlled areas

you can easily see all these area proximity with lyari, GADAP

i have already told you about the geography of karachi

the most hard core MQM areas are clifton, defense, gulberg, gulshan, gulistan e jauhar(faisal cantt), north nazimabad town and all these areas are very peaceful you can ask from any karachi guy

abe mere bhai, the trading areas are located near kemari, saddar(hub of aman committee) the industrial areas like site, baldia, korangi and industrial areas of GADAP have heavy influence from PPP controlled areas

you can easily see all these area proximity with lyari, GADAP

i have already told you about the geography of karachi

the most hard core MQM areas are clifton, defense, gulberg, gulshan, gulistan e jauhar(faisal cantt), north nazimabad town and all these areas are very peaceful you can ask from any karachi guy

Lo, Gulistan-e-Jauhar kab se peaceful ho gya?
Aur Hyderi se bhatta PPP ko jaata hai ya kisko?

These areas are better than most other areas of Karachi, I agree. Clifton and defense is PPP or PTI btw.

These areas are better than most other areas of Karachi, I agree. Clifton and defense is PPP or PTI btw.

merey bhai there are not only political bhatta collectors, but there are independently working criminal mafia too, even police is also involved in bhatta, but hyderi etc all these are very safe areas, hyderi is neighbour to north nazimabad

as i said that half of gulistan e jauhar(faisal cantt) is very peaceful area, and its because i myself live in gulistan e jauhar area

half of the area is controlled by ANP and its absolutely lawless, i can even show you the picture here

7-25-2011_59370_l_akb.jpg

you can clearly see ANP flags from rabia city all the way to jinnah airport proximity areas

lol you dont know anything last time clifton defense all came under MQM influence and not PPP, this time PTI has it, the elections were rigged, but half of NA250 like dehli colony are hard core MQM areas and clifton defense are also MQM influenced areas

now please understand karachi before you bullshitt MQM next time

there are pockets of PPP every where in katchi abadis(shanty towns) like safura goth in gulistan e jauhar and dalmia(near millennium mall), that area which has lyari express way etc

so there are pockets of PPP every where even in MQM constituency and crime rate is very high there

merey bhai there are not only political bhatta collectors, but there are independently working criminal mafia too, even police is also involved in bhatta, but hyderi etc all these are very safe areas, hyderi is neighbour to north nazimabad

as i said that half of gulistan e jauhar(faisal cantt) is very peaceful area, and its because i myself live in gulistan e jauhar area

half of the area is controlled by ANP and its absolutely lawless, i can even show you the picture here
you can clearly see ANP flags from rabia city all the way to jinnah airport proximity areas
lol you dont know anything last time clifton defense all came under MQM influence and not PPP, this time PTI has it, the elections were rigged, but half of NA250 like dehli colony are hard core MQM areas and clifton defense are also MQM influenced areas

now please understand karachi before you bullshitt MQM next time

there are pockets of PPP every where in katchi abadis(shanty towns) like safura goth in gulistan e jauhar and dalmia(near millennium mall), that area which has lyari express way etc

so there are pockets of PPP every where even in MQM constituency and crime rate is very high there

I know about Karachi because it is my city. Your point about ANP and PPP thugs is right, but you overestimate MQM support in educated zones. The middle-class supports MQM, but those who have not been brainwashed by the MetroTV propaganda have realized that PPP and PTI offer much better alternatives to MQM in Karachi. ANP should be booted out because they are worse than MQM.

PS: Elections were definitely rigged. How else can MQM continue getting exactly 15000 or 30000 votes ?? As for NA-250, people came out to support PTI even though MQM tried to intimidate them into backing off. A PTI representative (Zehra) was killed by MQM and even then PTI did not back out.

The sooner MQM realizes that violence has backfired on them, the better it will be.

I know about Karachi because it is my city. Your point about ANP and PPP thugs is right, but you overestimate MQM support in educated zones. The middle-class supports MQM, but those who have not been brainwashed by the MetroTV propaganda have realized that PPP and PTI offer much better alternatives to MQM in Karachi. ANP should be booted out because they are worse than MQM.

PS: Elections were definitely rigged. How else can MQM continue getting exactly 15000 or 30000 votes ?? As for NA-250, people came out to support PTI even though MQM tried to intimidate them into backing off. A PTI representative (Zehra) was killed by MQM and even then PTI did not back out.

The sooner MQM realizes that violence has backfired on them, the better it will be.

dramebazi band karo, zehra was not killed by MQM it was killed by PTI themselves, why PTI didnt even register FIR for her murder

you PTI chamchas make too much conspiracy theories

Darkinsky, tu MQM ka ghulaam hai, just like all those other slaves who go to his telephonic jalsas and clap whenever they are asked to clap. Tum sub ghulam ho altaf hussain kay. Tumhara na agay na peechay. Bus sirf altaf hussain. You guys know very well if you say a word against altafu, you will be sent home in a body bag.

Loved the short documentry. Can any one help me in finding the aik din geo episode with altaf bhai, that clip in which he is cooking in his u.k house.....i love his dramabazi and humour

stop mentioning me

if you have any arguments, then make other wise dont try to bother me again
Himat say kaam lay mere bhai. MQM ko achay say represent kar warna tera bhi kahin Rabta committee wala haal na kar day tera altafu. Ye na ho kay altaf tujhe bhi phone pe galian dena shoro kar day

Himat say kaam lay mere bhai. MQM ko achay say represent kar warna tera bhi kahin Rabta committee wala haal na kar day tera altafu. Ye na ho kay altaf tujhe bhi phone pe galian dena shoro kar day

oh dun worry.....MQMerz pizzd off thes days cuz their leader is gunna lockd up soon durin ramadan n dat is makin thm very angry...

understand their condition buddy:girl_wink:

Back
Top Bottom