What's new

BBC: Can technology fix India's filth and corruption?

No, filth and corruption is part of indian culture.

It is a nice grassroots initiative with good intention. A guy in the video said that he can't use internet because he doesn't know English even though he has Internet connection. Question to Indian friends here, how many percent of Internet contents in India is in Hindi? Or Internet is pretty much only for English speaking population in India?
Currently website of government institution are in Hindi or other regional language but their domain in English & its very difficult to use a person who didn't know English.
Now government have made a panel to make domain in 27 regional script. So, everyone can use internet in his local language.

Currently website of government institution are in Hindi or other regional language but their domain in English & its very difficult to use a person who didn't know English.
Now government have made a panel to make domain in 27 regional script. So, everyone can use internet in his local language.

Thanks for the info. Just curious, how many percent of Indian population have English proficiency good enough to use internet comfortable?

Thanks for the info. Just curious, how many percent of Indian population have English proficiency good enough to use internet comfortable?
As English is compulsory in India now, so everyone who have enough education to primary level can use.
Only problem with older people who are illiterate or not learned English have problem.
Not Tech Savy also have huge problem need to be addressed.
New generation is ok but older generation & Children who are not enrolled in School are major Problem.

As English is compulsory in India now, so everyone who have enough education to primary level can use.
Only problem with older people who are illiterate or not learned English have problem.
Not Tech Savy also have huge problem need to be addressed.
New generation is ok but older generation & Children who are not enrolled in School are major Problem.

Thanks again. In China, English is also compulsory starting from elementary school, but I don't think they are many of them using it for on-line activities. Everything is in Chinese, from game to chat to shopping. No wonder you guys are good at English.

Good point.

Maybe India can raise pigs to eat this filth and export them to china ? ......... its a win win for all :D
No one wants to trade with india, maybe you can export them to the aliens in mars.

No one wants to trade with india, maybe you can export them to the aliens in mars.

Don't be so coy. You guys eat pigs like there is no tomorrow :D ....... you eat the ears, nose, eye, tail, hoof .... there is nothing you don't eat.

I just want to feed you some more. In fact you can ask the pakistani's to send over their pigs to you too.

Trade with the Indian sub continent is sure to leave you slurping for more :D

Don't be so coy. You guys eat pigs like there is no tomorrow :D ....... you eat the ears, nose, eye, tail, hoof .... there is nothing you don't eat.

I just want to feed you some more. In fact you can ask the pakistani's to send over their pigs to you too.

Trade with the Indian sub continent is sure to leave you slurping for more :D
China also eats indian wealth, that is why China is getting richer fast while india is getting poorer. :lol:

Admirable as that is but I think India needs to also address the "humans as beast" problem. In 2015 women and men should not be used as donkey or draught animals. This is a moral question and is blight on humanity in 2015.

hqdefault.jpg

Man as Beast - India
You are mocking India on this but you know very well that this is prevalent in Pakistan as well and even in China until recently. You should address problems in a neutral perspective.

You should address problems in a neutral perspective.

U my friend, asking for too much.

His pathelogical hatred for India is so high that he is been using this "man as beasts" thread for almost every post he is making since last night.

Its better u comment on my country's social issues and ignore the land of Milk and honey.

:D:D:D

China also eats indian wealth, that is why China is getting richer fast while india is getting poorer. :lol:

Yes ....that is why we want to give you pigs to eat in exchange for money :lol:

You can eat pigs and get fat :D

You are mocking India on this but you know very well that this is prevalent in Pakistan as well and even in China until recently. You should address problems in a neutral perspective.

He just got divorced and taken to cleaners by his second wife. Give him a break!!

U my friend, asking for too much.

His pathelogical hatred for India is so high that he is been using this "man as beasts" thread for almost every post he is making since last night.

Its better u comment on my country's social issues and ignore the land of Milk and honey.

:D:D:D

only TT whose threads get closed down every other day...... his inferiority complex is so much that he has to post "beasty" threads every day to prove his country is superior.... :rofl:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom