What's new

Barkha Dutt slams Arnab Goswami, says 'ashamed to be from same industry as him'

Well, for once Rajdeep started off well but couple of paragraphs in, the usual Rajdeep emerged.
Suggest people not to waste time reading it.

He is not siding with her because she is an out cast -- right now

Otherwise this man will not spare any opportunity to hit at Goswami

He hates Goswami's rise and popularity

On the other hand ; being ANTI Modi cost Rajdeep his Job when IBN was taken over by Reliance

The INTERNAL enemies of INDIA such as Barkha Dutt are MORE dangerous than Hafiz saeed

She gives RESPECTABILITY to India's Enemies like Burhan Wani
and other Kashmiri separatists

A6R2vUoI_400x400.jpg

That is why they LOVE her ; If Hafiz saeed praises you ; then you must be working for him

She is a Traitor

So him disagreeing with my wondering about her marital connections with Kashmiris and reasons thereof, quickly escalating into him calling me a Jan Sanghi, an agent provocateur, and a bigot, was completely understandable as per you?

See I quoted offensive words used by fellow Indians... Instead of understanding the meaning what I tried to convey you... you take maneuver saying soap box stuff ... completely unnecessary... Coming to kashmir ... you can dig threads related... you will understand my stance ...

Na not for cleaning up. I have lost whatever respect I had for you long back. Just wanted to expose your hypocrisy

LOL.

Where does respect come into the picture? And who gave you the idea that your respect has any meaning or any value? As far as I am concerned, you are one more of that flea-ridden bunch.

PS: So instead of any posts of your own, you follow around those for whom you have lost respect, putting them on candid camera? What a fulfilling life you have! :D

Hafiz Saeed's Jamaat-ud-Dawa faces police action for illegal fundraising

Police in Pakistan have been told to act against Hafiz Saeed's outlawed Jamaat-ud-Dawa Pakistan (JuD), linked to the 2008 Mumbai terror attack, for fundraising, it was reported on Friday.

The Punjab Home Department on Wednesday issued the directive to the police after becoming aware that the JuD was engaged in illegal fundraising via its charity collection wing Falah-e-Insayat Foundation (FeF).

Jamaat-ud-Dawa chief Hafiz Saeed. Reuters

The JuD, headed by Hafiz Mohammad Saeed, is accused by India of masterminding the Mumbai terror attack that killed 166 people. It is also on the UN watch list, Dawn online reported.

The Home Department has demanded details of the fundraising by the JuD and other proscribed groups as fundraising is against the Pakistan law.

According to the directive, JuD is making efforts to collect funds through different kinds of charity.

It said its members were more active during Ramadan and distributed pamphlets, put up posters at various locations inviting people to donate charity money, Dawn online said.

A senior police official said the step should have been taken earlier and that the Punjab government had been reluctant to act against religious parties without concrete reason.

The JuD's Falah-e-Insayat Foundation (FeF) has been blacklisted by the US State Department, which has described it as an "alias" of Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT), which is already on its list of "foreign terrorist organisations".

http://www.firstpost.com/world/hafi...e-action-for-illegal-fundraising-2922946.html

aur lo apni ammi se panga ...
barkha.jpg

LOL.

Where does respect come into the picture? And who gave you the idea that your respect has any meaning or any value? As far as I am concerned, you are one more of that flea-ridden bunch.

PS: So instead of any posts of your own, you follow around those for whom you have lost respect, putting them on candid camera? What a fulfilling life you have! :D

I admire your ability to take on the RW's head on....... I cant manage more than 2 or 3 at a time......:)

I admire your ability to take on the RW's head on....... I cant manage more than 2 or 3 at a time......:)

He has the blessings of the forum gods, that's why.. His ability comes from the fact he knows he wont get banned if he uses gutter level language...

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom