What's new

Barkha Dutt slams Arnab Goswami, says 'ashamed to be from same industry as him'

I did not say people who subscribe to conservative right wing ideology are not classy(or less educated), I was specifically pointing to people who watch his show. Its one thing to consider him neutral(I beg to differ and agree with @Adil minhas) and argue that journalist should be visibly neutral, but another to actually watch the circus...

its the difference between supporting the idea of betting in a village market to boost local economy and actually watching cock fight while wearling lungi and scraching balls... and I dont mind the later but dont want to be one.. :)

Nothing wrong with wearing lungi and scratching your nethers. You should try it sometime. It's liberating.

Then u are being dumb seriously.Many consider osama bin laden as freedom fighter,try saying this as an anchor on mainstream tv in USA.

Do u live here??
well that's your interpretation... you are free to compare wani to osama... you got a brain and govt has given you freedom to say .. lolz...
tomorrow punjab police bumps off your relative saying he was in babbar khalsa.. but am pretty sure you will say 'yeah totally legit... who can argue with punjab police they are the best arbitrator in such matters.. definietely better than left leaning liberal courts'... :)

well that's your interpretation... you are free to compare wani to osama... you got a brain and govt has given you freedom to say .. lolz...
tomorrow punjab police bumps off your relative saying he was in babbar khalsa.. but am pretty sure you will say 'yeah totally legit... who can argue with punjab police they are the best arbitrator in such matters.. definietely better than left leaning liberal courts'... :)

U are too opinionated to even talk to,happens with people who have little knowledge of affairs on ground.And u gave a mark of ur intellectual prowess by comparing wani with a freedom fighter.

What he is doing right now is adding fuel to the already polarizing fire. He is trying to persuade people that journalists should be tried for treason..
I think you are misconstruing here, correct me but I think the loudmouth said put on trial (which could be various communication made with malice, libel or defamation, ) and then Section 124A of the 1860 penal code, outlaws expression that can cause “hatred or contempt, or excites or attempts to excite disaffection,” but did not say treason specifically. He said terrorist sympathizers should be on trial, it's a suggestion made to his panelists and viewers by him. The government did not take him seriously.

BTW on a different topic, NDTV did report out sensitive classified drills operation of nuclear sub. If anything that should be something for which there should have been a probe of why NDTV got out classified information and published it without clearance.

And irrespective, he has not named Barkha, if Barkha is the name that pops out when it comes to Pro-Pakistan Psuedo Secular, then maybe there is more to know here.

And why are Journalists above questioning, if Ministers are corrupt and attempt to excite disaffection, there is no problem when Arnab calls them out to be put under trial, same for corrupt bureaucrats and businessman, no one cries foul there. Now here is a journalist who actively tags a Hizbul Mujhahideen Commander as "Poster boy of Kashmir jihad", for three days the news in NDTV - Oh look at the terrible horrible government in the center that HSC topper becomes a terrorist, headmasters son picked up a gun, budding cricketer now has picked u weapons.... Arnab's show is opinionated, his opinion is such yellow journalism seems to have a well defined agenda behind it, and should be put on trial.

I may not agree to what he is saying, but he has the right to put his opinion forward just like JNU's students have say "Har ghar se Afzal Nikelega", JNU professor has the right to say "40% of India is under military occupation and Kashmir is illegaly occupied by Indian Armed forces" and Barkha has the right call Burhan Wani as "Poster boy of kashmir Jihad" - Why have different yardsticks , freedom of speech protections not just meant for jhola chaap left wing puppies

U are too opinionated to even talk to,happens with people who have little knowledge of affairs on ground.And u gave a mark of ur intellectual prowess by comparing wani with a freedom fighter.
lol... yeah i am opinionated... but i guess am not the only one here like that... you got your view and i got mine... I am open to changing it if and when time comes.. just like I have done it in the past :)

BTW on a different topic, NDTV did report out sensitive classified drills operation of nuclear sub. If anything that should be something for which there should have been a probe of why NDTV got out classified information and published it without clearance.

I would be more interested to know how did NDTV got the info when it was classified....... That should be the point of worry rather than NDTV, they are a news network looking for every inch for TRP....

Coli5jcWEAAtkbx.jpg

I think you are misconstruing here, correct me but I think the loudmouth said put on trial (which could be various communication made with malice, libel or defamation, ) and then Section 124A of the 1860 penal code, outlaws expression that can cause “hatred or contempt, or excites or attempts to excite disaffection,” but did not say treason specifically. He said terrorist sympathizers should be on trial, it's a suggestion made to his panelists and viewers by him. The government did not take him seriously.

And irrespective, he has not named Barkha, if Barkha is the name that pops out when it comes to Pro-Pakistan Psuedo Secular, then maybe there is more to know here.

And why are Journalists above questioning, if Ministers are corrupt and attempt to excite disaffection, there is no problem when Arnab calls them out to be put under trial, same for corrupt bureaucrats and businessman, no one cries foul there. Now here is a journalist who actively tags a Hizbul Mujhahideen Commander as "Poster boy of Kashmir jihad", for three days the news in NDTV - Oh look at the terrible horrible government in the center that HSC topper becomes a terrorist, headmasters son picked up a gun, budding cricketer now has picked u weapons.... Arnab's show is opinionated, his opinion is such yellow journalism seems to have a well defined agenda behind it, and should be put on trial.

I may not agree to what he is saying, but he has the right to put his opinion forward just like JNU's students have say "Har ghar se Afzal Nikelega", JNU professor has the right to say "40% of India is under military occupation and Kashmir is illegaly occupied by Indian Armed forces" and Barkha has the right call Burhan Wani as "Poster boy of kashmir Jihad" - Why have different yardsticks , freedom of speech protections not just meant for jhola chaap left wing puppies
Ty for the post you saved my time :p:. I was going to ask him exactly same. Why the same people who question each and every institution of this country can't be questioned themselves? And how does that turn our country into North Korea.

If i was in place of Arnab Goswami, i would had immediatly stop shouting in shows after being criticized so much for that behaviour and letting others speak as much as possible because the more one speak the more one reveals. His loud mouth and stupid way of conducting shows takes all the credit away from him.

Ty for the post you saved my time :p:. I was going to ask him exactly same. Why the same people who question each and every institution of this country can't be questioned themselves? And how does that turn our country into North Korea.

If i was in place of Arnab Goswami, i would had immediatly stop shouting in shows after being criticized so much for that behaviour and letting others speak as much as possible because the more one speak the more one reveals. His loud mouth and stupid way of conducting shows takes all the credit away from him.

I swear you are right. He is such an intelligent guy.

P.S. I would also suggest a haircut. This new growing of his hair is looking very wannabe to be honest.

I swear you are right. He is such an intelligent guy.

P.S. I would also suggest a haircut. This new growing of his hair is looking very wannabe to be honest.
In some ways Barkha is intelligent too :-)

In some ways Barkha is intelligent too :-)

She needs to grow her hair. And lose a lot of weight.

Her shitty attitude towards her country is there to stay. At least she can look good doing it.

My giving advice is free. (Don't you "liberals" advocate freedom of speech) Your taking it or not is totally up to you.
I would say change your dp, a part of hate might be coming from there.

She needs to grow her hair. And lose a lot of weight.

Her shitty attitude towards her country is there to stay. At least she can look good doing it.
I don't think anyone cares how she looks.

It was Burkha Dutt who started the shouting match debate shows much before Arseknob Goes warmy did. Look at her talk shows and you will see the same shouting drivel .
Arnob needs to shut his mouth and let others speak in his shows.
Burkhay needs to take that snobbish fark of a face with a permanent smirk.

Back
Top Bottom