What's new

Barkha Dutt slams Arnab Goswami, says 'ashamed to be from same industry as him'

Do you not realize the irony in your statement ?

I know what you did there :D
I believe Ramdev in short span of time has done tremendous work for our country.
he has shown the world a new kind of business model that is literally making the big guns tear their hair off.

Bihar , BJP minister of Transport during first RJD-BJP govt. responsible for the infrastructure boom

Have no idea who is he and what he has done, as my knowledge on local politics in north is poor

I know what you did there :D
I believe Ramdev in short span of time has done tremendous work for our country.
he has shown the world a new kind of business model that is literally making the big guns tear their hair off.

Many people have, they are forgotten because they did not belong to a "particular" group...

This is the perfect example of looking at things in jaundiced eyes, You are comparing Mother Therasa with Ramdev.......

Nope I am not comparing them, what I am asking is she above criticism? Why her upcoming Sainthood is not matter of debate? From what i hear many people were crying for the death of Narendra Dhabholkar who was fighting against superstition. I wonder where her "miracle" falls, is it a medical fact or something else. If it's a medical fact then India can save thousands of crores if not more by just pasting her pictures all over India to cure cancer.

So you have expertise in telepathy aswell, so you know that every other Hindu in his mind hates minorities.

NOT every other Hindu. Only the unreformed bigots.

If that is the basis on which you create your shallow arguments then i must say, you are not helping the real 'cause' of secularism but rather creating environment of fear among minorites, and its certainly not helping.

No, that is not the basis on which I create my arguments, which you find shallow, but which you have never managed to refute. To which you have nothing to offer but personal abuse. Which, as i pointed out a while ago, doesn't bother me; it merely saddens me to think that people can take positions which they cannot defend, and then on failing to defend them, go into a temper and start questioning the personality of those whom they can't refute.

You are either very old school to understand that your 'cause' does not help society a little bit or intentionally stupid. Today not every Hindu or rather ex Hindu in your case holds any grudge against minority as you presume which is probably based on your own past experiences.

I know many Hindus, the majority of whom are not bigots. They do not necessarily like Islam, or Muslims; they just don't make a song and dance about it, and don't go out of their way to harrass them. I know many Muslims, the majority of whom are not bigots (in Glocal, I came across an exceptional number of Muslim bigots, and they were truly obnoxious, as much as Hindu bigots, but without the power to do anything about it). They do not like Hinduism, but do not seem to have as much anger towards Hindus as I have seen Hindus hold against Muslims: a curious and deformative asymmetry.

So what you have said is utterly wrong. Completely and utterly wrong.

Afterall there is a reason you choose athiesm later, that is to come out looking as someone who is neutral.

Many things that you say make me feel sad. That you feel that my choice of atheism is a tactical ploy reflects only on the poverty of your thinking.

And as for the identity, there is a mod whom with i have interacted quite a bit prior to my joining, have seen each other in pictures and understand each others privacy very well. As for you revealing your identity here, its not anyone else's responsibility.

You mistake the matter. I couldn't care less. And I don't need to know which mod you know and which you don't. I will say what I have to say irrespective. And whether you know my identity or not will not change my views. There are those who know me well in personal life, and they will vouch for that.

You have a very narrow minded approach towards other views as well, just what you accuse others of, and are very delusional in your thinking.

Really? I shouldn't call a Sangh Parivar a bigot? Is that it? If not, what is it?

The trouble, of course, is that you - your lot - depend on wishy-washy nothings.

But again you will take this as a personal insult, while what all you need is you to look in the mirror youself first. I have always believed its far easier to incite people and have honestly tried my best to maintain peace among various communities, ethnicities and countrymen (with sometimes my Indian bias ofc), but its not possible to always stay unprovoked.

Are you actually accusing me of inciting hatred among communities, after identifying with the Sangh Parivar so clearly yourself? Of all the flipping cheek! :D

I end my talk with you on this thread here.

That depends on your putting up more nonsense or acknowledging that you have nothing material to add.

you don't know which side you belong too, you are sort of like the Civilian who gets hit in the crossfire by both sides :P

There is only 1 person i abuse in pdf and that's neither you nor any Pakistani or Chinese. IF you think i abused you, you are day dreaming...

Let me put it to you straight: you are among the vilest of the vile.

Nope I am not comparing them, what I am asking is she above criticism? Why her upcoming Sainthood is not matter of debate? From what i hear many people were crying for the death of Narendra Dhabholkar who was fighting against superstition. I wonder where her "miracle" falls, is it a medical fact or something else. If it's a medical fact then India can save thousands of crores if not more by just pasting her pictures all over India to cure cancer.

Well though your post has some substance , as i am against superstition, but then i can ask few questions which will lead the discussion towards a religious one, and i am not interested for that.......

Baah...I think tempers are flailing a little too much tonight.
I suggest we all take a break from this thread. Do what ever the **** we do to chill on a Friday night and come back tomorrow or whenever when we are in much better mood.

No, it isn't.Come out and say what you mean. You weasel.

Weasel is a noble animal. Thx for the comparision Joe.

What buddies?
Do you think me and my fellow Sanghis get up each morning and tell each other.."hey, let's go on pdf and twist some sickular knickeers"....

Stop it already....no one hates you. What nonsense is this!

Just the normal baying of the pack, maybe? It all happens by accident is it? So I find one of you saying something to me in public, and being corrected by another of you telling him, unfortunately also in public, that that is not what he had said in a private post?

Do you mind if I catch my breath between laughs?

Baah...I think tempers are flailing a little too much tonight.
I suggest we all take a break from this thread. Do what ever the **** we do to chill on a Friday night and come back tomorrow or whenever when we are in much better mood.

Weasel is a noble animal. Thx for the comparision Joe.

Don't just sit there. Think of a better insult. I will thank you in public.

OK, this is getting ridiculous.

@Joe Shearer @Rain Man @ranjeet @Star Wars @DesiGuy1403 @adil_minhas

We are against Barkha Dutt because she GIVES RESPECTABILITY
to Anti nationals on her TV shows

Just Before Burhan Wani's death she went to Kashmir

Did a programme called Kashmir diaries which was nothing but a subtle ENDORSEMENT
of the separatists

You can see the videos on NDTV website

Then suddenly this Burhan was eliminated

She had JUST returned after enjoying kashmiri hospitality

Immediately she began her campaign of support to Kashmiris protestors

She MESMERISIED Pakistanis to such an extent that even Hafiz saeed fell in love with her

And the rest you know what happened

@danger007

I have tried to copy paste the whole exchange in a Word document. Hope it shows here. If you are indeed fair, let me know what you think. And if you think that guy was wrong, then please say it here to him.

Adil: Is it true that Barkha is married to a Kashmiri? And that this is her third marriage?

From whatever I have heard, she was good till Kargil time. Then something changed.

Joe: No, this is a right-wing canard. She was supposed to have been married to poor Haseeb Drabu, who is quite happily married and has not a clue about how his name got linked to this poor lady's.

I am sorry you took up this personal perspective. She has some faults as a journalist, but there is no need to bring up her personal relationships.

Adil: Maybe explains her turning into what she has become.

Joe: Begging the question.

What has she become? She seems quite normal to me, especially compared to some of the specimens prowling around.

Adil: I was trying to understand her sudden love for Kashmiri separatists. That's all. She is of course free to marry who she wants, however many times she wants.

Joe: Why should it be a love for Kashmir separatists? Where does that show up? Perhaps to a totally biased perspective, where you are either my friend or my foe, and do not have a right to your own way of looking at things.

Adil: It shows up in who she interviews. How she interviews them. The questions she asks. The way they are framed. The answers they lead to. Who she hobnobs with. What she says. And off late, the kind of quarters she draws praise and admiration from. These lead me to believe that she does not stand for that which is in the hitt of my country. It makes me look at her with a very healthy jaundiced eye.

Joe: Then I can only pity you. A journalist's job is to get the news, and to get the views, not just of one side but of all sides. If that is the Jan Sanghi vision with which you have come to PDF, it becomes more and more clear that you are just an agent provocateur. (First Punch)

Adil: I do not need your pity. Nor your pomposity brother. I am sharing with you my view. You may not agree with it. Why call names? Who are you?

Joe: Somebody who pities your bigoted attitude.

Adil: So? It should matter? Tu hai kaun bhai judge jury banne walla yahan

Joe: Write in English.

And if you can judge others, and raise their personal lives as reasons to judge them negatively, how dare you take offence at your own posts being judged?

Star Wars: Don't bother, he can say what ever he wants to who ever he wants, use the most vile language and not get banned.

Adil: Not to me brother. For me there are my parents and Allah. Period.

Joe: I doubt that anyone has done their duty with you. Judging by your filthy mental attitudes and insinuations.

Adil: I'm going to be ignoring you now brother. Just so you know.

Tujh jaise bahut dekhe hai. Chal apna raasta naap.

Read these posts ...

Not 60% ... the funds being misused, being diverted and the programmes supposed to reach are not reaching the dalits ... corruption is main main obstacle...
1. Funds allocated to Dalits by center being diverted by state govt.
2. Lack of awareness about development programmes for them.
3. Irresponsibility of the officers- demanding bribe otherwise not sanctioning loan or asking them to bring bank guarantee..
4. Ironically bankers use farmers Passbook, other identity to get farm loan... like wise Dalit identity being used to get loans without their attention...
It's not 60% .. percentage of SC / ST in key position is very less.. yeah BC's are there is certain amount... but saying 60% is too much...
Just look at power politics in Andhra, How many Dalits become CM.. CM chair always been between 2 communities... either Reddy ( Congress) and Chowdary (TDP)... can you tell me.. how many Dalit Ministers at centre... despite having 40 Dalit MP'S?
There is not such a huge variance in poverty levels of SC/ST and others as you would imagine. Poverty level for SC/ST in rural area was 31.5% compared to 25.7 for others. In the urban area poverty for SC/ST is 21.7% and for others it is 13.7%.

I don't have the census for child labor as per caste. Do you have?

Here meet India's first Dalit billionaire - Rajesh Saraiya.

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/meet-indias-first-dalit-billionaire-457034

Expecting many many more to come

http://www.newindianexpress.com/cit...e-Next-10-Years/2016/04/28/article3404345.ece

So stop whining for doles.

Padre take you Christian propaganda else where. We had enough of your bullshit. Try and convert the whining communist here. No one else is listening to you.
Retarded Padre there are 5 ministers from SC and 2 from ST in the Union Cabinet.
Bullshitter your heartburn about Dalits and Tribals being proud Hindus is evident to everyone here. It would not matter to me even if there was not a single Cabinet rank minister from my caste. My trust in my upper caste leaders to do right and good for me is solid. Christians such as you who stew in misery and jealousy and greed for power will never have such trusts or understand the meaning of such.

I Mentioned about Congress, TDP and other social issues... not subjected to BJP... yet you see how they responded... I'm purely talking about issues related to Dalits from long time.. I ignored recent incidents... yet you see personal insults ... I started responding in same manner ... as i fed up..

Just the normal baying of the pack, maybe? It all happens by accident is it? So I find one of you saying something to me in public, and being corrected by another of you telling him, unfortunately also in public, that that is not what he had said in a private post?

Do you mind if I catch my breath between laughs?

I know you know some mods here. I give them permission so that you can access my account to check private posts for bit of time. if anything as you suggested has happened, I will delete my account and leave pdf forever.

Don't insult yourself by posting something that ridiculous.

Don't just sit there. Think of a better insult. I will thank you in public.

OK, this is getting ridiculous.

Well Joe, we are gownAss men sitting in front of our systems posting crap at each other. Yeah, I think ridiculous is pretty accurate/

Read these posts ...

I Mentioned about Congress, TDP and other social issues... not subjected to BJP... yet you see how they responded... I'm purely talking about issues related to Dalits from long time.. I ignored recent incidents... yet you see personal insults ... I started responding in same manner ... as i fed up..

Please stop deflecting. How am I interested in what others did to you?

You were patting a member on his back, showing solidarity, against others who abuse without reason just because they do not like or agree with what you have to say. And make snap judgments.

Correct?

I pointed out to you that the member who you were patting was guilty of exactly the same just yesterday. And I have posted the conversation to you.

So my questions, direct, which I hope you shall no longer deflect:

1) Did you read the exchange?

2) What do you think this member did?

3) Was it warranted or unprovoked?

4) If the latter, will you get off your soapbox and tell him the same. Here preferably. So that we can all read it? And get cheap vicarious thrills .....

Back
Top Bottom