What's new

Barkha Dutt slams Arnab Goswami, says 'ashamed to be from same industry as him'

Dude, only yesterday he blanket blamed BJP for the beef incident.....
I maybe a BJP supporter, but am not irrational. He is where ever the wind is blowing, now a days the wind and online Social Media is Pro BJP so he is Pro BJP. He will turn tails the very second the popular opinion changes.

That is what i said..... he is pro BJP today....... I have no issues with he being one......He may change with the wind, that time i would all him Pro (new politial party)....

Ok tell me which side i belong to (if you could sense that )

you don't know which side you belong too, you are sort of like the Civilian who gets hit in the crossfire by both sides :P

I remember you started wars , I didn't forget you... you are the same guy who abused me for reporting another person...

There is only 1 person i abuse in pdf and that's neither you nor any Pakistani or Chinese. IF you think i abused you, you are day dreaming...

That is what i said..... he is pro BJP today....... I have no issues with he being one......He may change with the wind, that time i would all him Pro (new politial party)....

He is not pro BJP, i meant he is pro-(where ever the wind is blowing)..

you don't know which side you belong too, you are sort of like the Civilian who gets hit in the crossfire by both sides :P

There is only 1 person i abuse in pdf and that's neither you nor any Pakistani or Chinese. IF you think i abused you, you are day dreaming...

You did... you might forgot it .... but I don't...

Ok tell me which side i belong to (if you could sense that )

You were a secular mallu before you got busy with work. wavering somewhere on the median I guess. But my point was more on general broad terms not a personal comment on you.

I don't believe there are no neutral views in India after 2014. It's been us vs them ever since, anyone denying that is not being honest.

It's not "us" that is the reason for it.
We probably should revisit the campaign in 2014 to see who talked what...
BJP & Modi stuck to development as agenda. The other parties well, they played the secular card. They played it so profusely that it could not be anything but us vs them.

You were a secular mallu before you got busy with work. wavering somewhere on the median I guess. But my point was more on general broad terms not a personal comment on you.

Mallus are a confused bunch great many of them are extremely religious but vote for the people who are shitting all over their religion.... My parents are hardcore AAP and also not to mention devout Hindus.

Actually, I wasn't debating you. I took you as a symbol of all the others whose attitudes, whose mischief-making dividing of India, I hold to be treacherous.

It is amusing to see you talk about commenting about what I posted, since I took each flimsy little flippancy of yours and tore it to little bits - just to demonstrate how flimsy each was, not to aggravate you or anybody else. You mention my being a lost cause; there lies the difference between your pack's attitude and mine. I believe in the right cause, not whether it is won or lost. Do you really think, after watching what positions I have taken, whether I could care less if anyone else thinks it is a cause worth following?

You can keep using the words that have been used against you, but I defy you, your whole pack, to show me one post where I lied, where I was bigoted, or where I was racist. Do it; show that you can. Or shut the **** up.

Finally, it is interesting that you think that good articulation goes with frothing at the mouth. It would seem contradictory to the ordinary Joe in the street, but you are not he, are you?

So far, so good. I see nothing here that I could not agree to.

I disagree with the leftist bias that you argue. I have more than enough examples of the opposite, starting with that despicable bastard Rusi Karanjia who ran Blitz to blackmail people.

Sure. So what is the point? That both these are tainted? Sure they are.

I am not sure I got what you are objecting to. Other than my having posted.:D

Good. I am delighted that you could grasp it all. Great progress. Next we will begin you with the multiplication tables.

Why should I not be righteous? And what makes you think I am self-righteous? I do feel isolated, in terms of morality; whose fault is that, mine, or yours? I do feel that you are a pack of rabid bigots, and detest secularism because it implies that you are forbidden to hate Muslims and Christians other than in your private thoughts and discussions and you are forbidden to express these hateful patterns of speech and behaviour in public. So what is incorrect about my considering that there are few who uphold secularism, and those few do not include you?

Don't even bother to take up personal attacks. Those who had argued with me in the past also knows that I know how to take care of myself. Cover blown indeed. I have published my pictures and informed the whole forum of my work, so what makes you so superior? Do you dare to do that yourself? Or do you prefer to point to my public profile while skulking in the shadows yourself?
So you have expertise in telepathy aswell, so you know that every other Hindu in his mind hates minorities. If that is the basis on which you create your shallow arguments then i must say, you are not helping the real 'cause' of secularism but rather creating environment of fear among minorites, and its certainly not helping. You are either very old school to understand that your 'cause' does not help society a little bit or intentionally stupid. Today not every Hindu or rather ex Hindu in your case holds any grudge against minority as you presume which is probably based on your own past experiences. Afterall there is a reason you choose athiesm later, that is to come out looking as someone who is neutral.

And as for the identity, there is a mod whom with i have interacted quite a bit prior to my joining, have seen each other in pictures and understand each others privacy very well. As for you revealing your identity here, its not anyone else's responsibility.

You have a very narrow minded approach towards other views as well, just what you accuse others of, and are very delusional in your thinking. But again you will take this as a personal insult, while what all you need is you to look in the mirror youself first. I have always believed its far easier to incite people and have honestly tried my best to maintain peace among various communities, ethnicities and countrymen (with sometimes my Indian bias ofc), but its not possible to always stay unprovoked. I end my talk with you on this thread here.

I am always secular and will remain one........ I do not hesitate in criticising both sections of the society, Because i believe both the sections does equal damage to the nation...... But as @Star Wars said i do get bashed by both sides, as and when i post opposing their respective political views.

So you have expertise in telepathy aswell, so you know that every other Hindu in his mind hates minorities.

That seems to be standard opinion here.
If you are a Hindu and proud of your Hindu beliefs, it by default means you are anti-Other religions and Atheists.

Where as the simple fact is I am a Hindu and am proud of who I am and my beliefs.

@danger007

I have tried to copy paste the whole exchange in a Word document. Hope it shows here. If you are indeed fair, let me know what you think. And if you think that guy was wrong, then please say it here to him.

Adil: Is it true that Barkha is married to a Kashmiri? And that this is her third marriage?

From whatever I have heard, she was good till Kargil time. Then something changed.

Joe: No, this is a right-wing canard. She was supposed to have been married to poor Haseeb Drabu, who is quite happily married and has not a clue about how his name got linked to this poor lady's.

I am sorry you took up this personal perspective. She has some faults as a journalist, but there is no need to bring up her personal relationships.

Adil: Maybe explains her turning into what she has become.

Joe: Begging the question.

What has she become? She seems quite normal to me, especially compared to some of the specimens prowling around.

Adil: I was trying to understand her sudden love for Kashmiri separatists. That's all. She is of course free to marry who she wants, however many times she wants.

Joe: Why should it be a love for Kashmir separatists? Where does that show up? Perhaps to a totally biased perspective, where you are either my friend or my foe, and do not have a right to your own way of looking at things.

Adil: It shows up in who she interviews. How she interviews them. The questions she asks. The way they are framed. The answers they lead to. Who she hobnobs with. What she says. And off late, the kind of quarters she draws praise and admiration from. These lead me to believe that she does not stand for that which is in the hitt of my country. It makes me look at her with a very healthy jaundiced eye.

Joe: Then I can only pity you. A journalist's job is to get the news, and to get the views, not just of one side but of all sides. If that is the Jan Sanghi vision with which you have come to PDF, it becomes more and more clear that you are just an agent provocateur. (First Punch)

Adil: I do not need your pity. Nor your pomposity brother. I am sharing with you my view. You may not agree with it. Why call names? Who are you?

Joe: Somebody who pities your bigoted attitude.

Adil: So? It should matter? Tu hai kaun bhai judge jury banne walla yahan

Joe: Write in English.

And if you can judge others, and raise their personal lives as reasons to judge them negatively, how dare you take offence at your own posts being judged?

Star Wars: Don't bother, he can say what ever he wants to who ever he wants, use the most vile language and not get banned.

Adil: Not to me brother. For me there are my parents and Allah. Period.

Joe: I doubt that anyone has done their duty with you. Judging by your filthy mental attitudes and insinuations.

Adil: I'm going to be ignoring you now brother. Just so you know.

Tujh jaise bahut dekhe hai. Chal apna raasta naap.

Back
Top Bottom