What's new

Barkha Dutt slams Arnab Goswami, says 'ashamed to be from same industry as him'

. I do not hesitate in criticising both sections of the society, Because i believe both the sections does equal damage to the nation.

Nop , NOp...NOP .....that is just quiet plainly wrong...HIndutva side may have its faults but they are in every respect a million times better. You are obsessed with staying neutral and hence cant see the big picture... You and @Levina in some respects are too obsessed with neutrality. Some times neutrality is not the right choice....

Nop , NOp...NOP .....that is just quiet plainly wrong...HIndutva side may have its faults but they are in every respect a million times better. You are obsessed with staying neutral and hence cant see the big picture... You and @Levina in some respects are too obsessed with neutrality. Some times neutrality is not the right choice....

There were 2 temples in span on months which were vandalized by muslims on camera.
Hindus could have made it a big deal. "Sanghis" on pdf could have them a big deal and use it as a stick to keep beating like how it is done with us when ever any crime on minority happens.

But we didn't do it. We looked at them in isolation and not as a conspiracy nor as a deeper malice at work. There in lies the true essence of Hinduism, which some of these guys would never understand.

I already conceded your language superiority over mine. Do you want me to give you a crown or something?

So did I ask for one? I always point out mistakes; do you want a pass? For what?

Rest of your post is the usual, expected crap. Nothing new from you. I have read the same sanctimonious crap from you numerous times. Frankly, it's getting boring.

Now, you've done it; you've surprised me. What did you expect? That I would start warbling like a thrush in favour of Hindu supremacy, the extinction of minority rights, the imposition of superstitious nonsense in the guise of getting back in touch with ancient values, the intimidation, assaults, injuries and maiming, and murder of people who don't conform to a deformed and malfunctional version of a religion that you have taken as yours to guard and uphold with no authority but the organising by a regressive bunch of fascist swine of the lumpen, the destruction of the rule of law, the intervention of MLAs, MPs and Ministers to bring in changes that you want, without the bother of an alien system that you never wanted?

Bottom line, stop abusing and you will receive the same courtesy.
OR
Don't start this drama of self gratification when you get abused.

You are no longer making sense, because you cannot distinguish between your logic and your positions being blown up, and your personality being addressed. That is because I have been trying to explain to you again and again, without success, that your positions are merely your personal prejudices. The fact that a large number of people have the same prejudices is no guarantee of their logical worth. That is why any attacks on your beliefs ultimately are seen by you as attacks on your self. It's as simple as that.

Let me be very frank. There is nothing "we" can do that will convince you of the good we are doing.

Seriously, are you in a lucid frame of mind? You are doing good? This whole pernicious rubbish is intended for the country's benefit, rather than for the gratification of Hindu bigots? You expect anybody other than fellow bhakts to believe that?

You have made that amply clear. The only thing that will satisfy you is if we denounce what we are and come to your "position", which frankly is not gonna happen.

No, not true.

If you keep to your proper position, that is, religion, I will treat you with the same distant contempt that I treat Zakir Naik, and Seventh Day Adventists who come to the door.

You talk of red herrings. You are a smart chap. You are well aware of how achievements of govts are measured. Not in isolation but in comparison to govt before it. In your posts you have ignored this very basic principle and that exposed your so called "Labelled Position".

I have answered every point made, in detail. Running away from that won't exactly count as a famous victory. Changing things around and shifting the goal posts and saying that what you said is not to be taken by itself, but as a comparison is rather weak. You should have thought of that convenient excuse before.

You made this Me Vs Them when you post your sarcastic, holier than thou posts sprinkled with abuses. Now don't go around saying it's not personal and it's about "Labelled positions".

In other words, you don't know what to say in reply, and just want to say that you feel bad about a public exposure? Feel free and keep saying it. That's what it amounts to.
  • Me vs. Them - who should it be otherwise? Should I invoke my own pack? Do I have one? Have I ever ganged up the way you bastards do?
  • Sarcastic - better than abusive perhaps?
  • Holier-than-thou - why not? My position is based firmly on the good of all citizens. Yours is based firmly on the good of the upper-caste Hindu. So whose position is the morally superior one? Answer it honestly if you have the balls.
  • Sprinkled with abuses - for instance?
You are a elderly man and It offends me to be offensive towards you. So, stop making things personal by "Labelling" people and we can debate the **** we want on our respective positions.

That never stopped you before. Why do you bring up the Hindu code of kshatriya chivalry every time you find yourself on the losing end?

Most of the time it is, It gives you the freedom to look at the matter with out prejudice and come up with the right conclusion (in most of the cases)......

I do not hesitate in criticising both sections of the society, Because i believe both the sections does equal damage to the nation...... But as @Star Wars said i do get bashed by both sides, as and when i post opposing their respective political views.

So does Arnab, No one had problem with Arnab as long as he openly criticized fringe right wing groups and BJP, the moment he started criticize the other side he was slapped with the Pro BJP tag. And I have read your post about "love Jihad", the only reason you are not slapped with Sanghi tag is because you don't talk about it here.

I posted few threads to discuss how things are with religious minorities and I got labeled as a sanghi. Though I don't mind it but the only way one can be secular in India is by turning a blind eye to crap that goes on in Muslim and Christian societies of India.

Ramdev gets mocked for ayurvedic medicines but Sainthood of Teresa has to be celebrated because that's what secularism demands from us.

well, beggars can't be choosers.

Oh please. No one who has known Joe or read his posts would ever question his knowledge. He probably has more knowledge than most of us put together.
It's the attitude which is the issue.

Would you mind explaining to me what you mean? This is getting on my nerves. I have always debated the issues. So what is wrong with my attitude? That I take a position, a strong one, instead of shifting with the wind? Can you spell it out, what is that is bugging you?

Well, then stop crying when people respond to you in Kind.

I cried? Are you kidding? I have absolutely nothing to lose by your abusing me, and I have never complained about the hate that I get from you and your buddies.

That never stopped you before. Why do you bring up the Hindu code of kshatriya chivalry every time you find yourself on the losing end?

Yes Joe. You got me. As some one rightly pointed out knowledge is definitely not a barometer to measure wisdom.

Rest of your post I won't answer. Simply because I don't see the point. Like I said, we will go in circles abusing each other more and more. And I want to try and avoid that.

Ramdev gets mocked for ayurvedic medicines but Sainthood of Teresa has to be celebrated because that's what secularism demands from us.

This is the perfect example of looking at things in jaundiced eyes, You are comparing Mother Therasa with Ramdev.......

So does Arnab, No one had problem with Arnab as long as he openly criticized fringe right wing groups and BJP, the moment he started criticize the other side he was slapped with the Pro BJP tag

I was a fan of Arnab when he started his show long bak, i never saw any political inclination during those days, and he had his new way of journalism...... Over a period of time our man started over doing things and that is when i stopped wathing his shows, He is one of the most self righteous person i have ever seen after moron swami........ It is perfectly alrite to take a political stand or become pro party journalist.......
And I have read your post about "love Jihad", the only reason you are not slapped with Sanghi tag is because you don't talk about it here

Well I do not remember which post you are reffering to, but i remember my stand on that issue..... Because i had first hand information on it...... Yes i do not discuss few issues here, for a reason..... I do not feel like doing it on a forum like this.....

Would you mind explaining to me what you mean? This is getting on my nerves. I have always debated the issues. So what is wrong with my attitude? That I take a position, a strong one, instead of shifting with the wind? Can you spell it out, what is that is bugging you?

My post is pretty self-explanatory.
You are smarter than me and I know you understood it pretty well.

Most of the time it is, It gives you the freedom to look at the matter with out prejudice and come up with the right conclusion (in most of the cases)......

My point is once obsession with neutrality may end up with the person simply not believing one side is better than the other. I believe this is the case now. Its like choosing between Lalu and Sushil Modi, choice is clear...

I cried? Are you kidding? I have absolutely nothing to lose by your abusing me, and I have never complained about the hate that I get from you and your buddies.

What buddies?
Do you think me and my fellow Sanghis get up each morning and tell each other.."hey, let's go on pdf and twist some sickular knickeers"....

Stop it already....no one hates you. What nonsense is this!

My point is once obsession with neutrality may end up with the person simply not believing one side is better than the other. I believe this is the case now. Its like choosing between Lalu and Sushil Modi, choice is clear...

who is sushil modi?

Do you not realize the irony in your statement ?

It depends which side you are in

Back
Top Bottom