What's new

Barkha Dutt slams Arnab Goswami, says 'ashamed to be from same industry as him'

Barkha : A Pro Congress journalist.......Normally called as "Pressitutes"

Arnab : A Pro BJP (pro Modi) Journalist ...... Normally called as "Nationalist"

All these days the supporters of the above journalists used to fight each other, now it is the journalists themselves.......

Arnab is Pro BJP? Did you see how he went after Lalit Modi, Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhra Raje. BJP supporters are backing Arnab because after a long time fight between media houses came out so openly, otherwise this one was one cozy club where ethics were thrown to the dogs in the name of secularism and liberalism.

Arnab is similar to everyone else in the game the only difference is he just cater to RW as well from time to time to keep those TRPs going.

i would be worried if BJP was getting support from ilks like Bharka , Rajdeep and Sagarika.. for 14 years Modi along with his supporters are hounded, attacked called fascists and all kinds of nonsense and we are called arrogant.. Its funny seeing people play Mental Gymnastics in order to divert blame....

Why would i play mental gymnastics to divert the blame??? Or who is the one as been blamed here???? Why would i be the one to do so????

Now back to the point you made, It was a reply to a post on not having a support, understand the post and reply, and for your info Indian journalism doesnt revolve around barkha, rajdeep or sagarika for that matter, may be you take more of interest in them because you oppose their way of journalism.......

Then do not take the moral high ground bro. All's fair then.

It depends on the way you talk ... if you start calling moron, idiot, padre or something else... you should expect reaction would be same ... am not saying Joe is right or you are wrong ... it depends on situation you jump in... without knowledge of the topic being discussed... and you start abusing ... this is what we face now a days ... you can discuss on fair manner.. without dragging personal...

Arnab : A Pro BJP (pro Modi) Journalist ...... Normally called as "Nationalist"

Pro BJP ? do you have Amnesia or have you conveniently forgotten the Vyapam /Lalit Modi/Sushma ? Anyone who think Arnab is pro BJP has not bothered watching the news.

It depends on the way you talk ... if you start calling moron, idiot, padre or something else... you should expect reaction would be same ... am not saying Joe is right or you are wrong ... it depends on situation you jump in... without knowledge of the topic being discussed... and you start abusing ... this is what we face now a days ... you can discuss on fair manner.. without dragging personal...

Sir this is really not fair. Were you witness to our altercation? Did you see who threw the first punch?

Arnab is Pro BJP? Did you see how he went after Lalit Modi, Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhra Raje. BJP supporters are backing Arnab because after a long time fight between media houses came out so openly, otherwise this one was one cozy club where ethics were thrown to the dogs in the name of secularism and liberalism.

Arnab is similar to everyone else in the game the only difference is he just cater to RW as well from time to time to keep those TRPs going

You ask any Congress supporter here about Barkha ...... From a neutral point of view, Arnab Goswami is a Pro BJP (if not a Pro Modi for sure)........ It is sad that BJP got a moron (considering his current style of journalism) as their supporter.....

I agree, my English is better than yours. You shouldn't even try this: doth thy mother know thou weareth her drapes? Whatever the words mean.

No, I am not trying to change you, strangely enough. I am addressing the middle ground, the lurkers, the fence sitters, those who tend to get intimidated by your bullying tactics and your personal attacks into thinking twice about their fundamental and fundamentally correct values, or into keeping a discouraged silence. I have given up thinking that you will change. Religious bigotry has to do with religion, and that has to do with faith, not with reason. There is no possibility that you can be reasoned out of your positions.

Do you even begin to understand?

Again, a fundamental error. I have labelled positions. Do you even know what distinction I am making? Do you care?

Oh no, that red herring will not work very well. I am not taking it personally, I am undermining your argument in its fundamentals by asking you to point to my lies, my bigotry and racism, while I have pointed out every one of yours. So pretending that you are half-humorously, half-indulgently going off the issues I raised to let me down easily is a transparent dodge: you can't point to anything, so you say you don't want to point to anything and make it even more personal for me.

It's not the forum. The forum is fine. It's the creeps who infest it. I couldn't possibly be referring to you, of course; far be it from me to insult you.

As for it not being worth your effort, of course it isn't! You wouldn't get anywhere, forget about how much effort you put in. And I have already told the lot of you: it isn't about getting to get you to respond better to me by not throwing words around loosely; I am not in a popularity contest, never was.

Up to you.

Don't. I didn't ask for that.

LOL. And you think that is Abracadabra?

Yes, it is. And I am coming to it from exactly the other end. Go look for yourself who hate journalists. You could start with ISIS and the CCP. You are in excellent company.

I already conceded your language superiority over mine. Do you want me to give you a crown or something?

Rest of your post is the usual, expected crap. Nothing new from you. I have read the same sanctimonious crap from you numerous times. Frankly, it's getting boring.

Bottom line, stop abusing and you will receive the same courtesy.
OR
Don't start this drama of self gratification when you get abused.

Let me be very frank. There is nothing "we" can do that will convince you of the good we are doing. You have made that amply clear. The only thing that will satisfy you is if we denounce what we are and come to your "position", which frankly is not gonna happen.

You talk of red herrings. You are a smart chap. You are well aware of how achievements of govts are measured. Not in isolation but in comparison to govt before it. In your posts you have ignored this very basic principle and that exposed your so called "Labelled Position".

You made this Me Vs Them when you post your sarcastic, holier than thou posts sprinkled with abuses. Now don't go around saying it's not personal and it's about "Labelled positions".

You are a elderly man and It offends me to be offensive towards you. So, stop making things personal by "Labelling" people and we can debate the **** we want on our respective positions.

Now back to the point you made, It was a reply to a post on not having a support, understand the post and reply, and for your info Indian journalism doesnt revolve around barkha, rajdeep or sagarika for that matter, may be you take more of interest in them because you oppose their way of journalism.......

Even in your post you mentioned getting media support is easy. BJP, if wanted could have easily pandered to the media, funded them with gossips and stories but instead chose to bypass them entirely. Indian journalism does revolve around these people, these people have been setting up the narrative for a long time. Its only in the past few years their influence has decreased dramatically over precedence of alternate news sources...

Pro BJP ? do you have Amnesia or have you conveniently forgotten the Vyapam /Lalit Modi/Sushma ? Anyone who think Arnab is pro BJP has not bothered watching the news.

Lol..... I never said he doesnt criticise BJP..... (he doesnt work for "Janam" TV ) But he is a Pro BJP guy, (you may not noticed it since you are BJP supporter)

Lol..... I never said he doesnt criticise BJP..... (he doesnt work for "Janam" TV ) But he is a Pro BJP guy, (you may not noticed it since you are BJP supporter)

Dude, only yesterday he blanket blamed BJP for the beef incident.....
I maybe a BJP supporter, but am not irrational. He is where ever the wind is blowing, now a days the wind and online Social Media is Pro BJP so he is Pro BJP. He will turn tails the very second the popular opinion changes.

You ask any Congress supporter here about Barkha ...... From a neutral point of view, Arnab Goswami is a Pro BJP (if not a Pro Modi for sure)........ It is sad that BJP got a moron (considering his current style of journalism) as their supporter.....

well, beggars can't be choosers.

Again am saying.. I didn't come across your debate with him.. so I just don't know.. why he did... as far as I know... he is matured and got knowledge in wide range of issues around you...

Oh please. No one who has known Joe or read his posts would ever question his knowledge. He probably has more knowledge than most of us put together.
It's the attitude which is the issue.

I don't believe there are no neutral views in India after 2014. It's been us vs them ever since, anyone denying that is not being honest.

Again am saying.. I didn't come across your debate with him.. so I just don't know.. why he did... as far as I know... he is matured and got knowledge in wide range of issues around you...

I don't know him from Adam. I'm talking about him being abusive for the same reasons you were mutual back patting him about as something only others do.

Hence my suggestion, unsolicited as it might be. Time both of you get off your high horses. Come back to kokh of dharti maa and then lets talk.

Even in your post you mentioned getting media support is easy. BJP, if wanted could have easily pandered to the media, funded them with gossips and stories but instead chose to bypass them entirely. Indian journalism does revolve around these people, these people have been setting up the narrative for a long time. Its only in the past few years their influence has decreased dramatically over precedence of alternate news sources...

Well in that case we will have to discuss the entire print and digital media, i do agree these guys have agenda's and they do set their agenda's effectively, it is true that the effect of social media has been good and thats where the other set have come, these guys have their own agenda, and they started countering their own agendas, It is the common man who is confused today.....

I don't believe there are no neutral views in India after 2014. It's been us vs them ever since, anyone denying that is not being honest.

Ok tell me which side i belong to (if you could sense that )

Back
Top Bottom