What's new

‘Bania’ India can’t attack Pakistan, says Hafiz Saeed

Lion go for hunt alone :-)

What happend to our country every thing is calm and cool. Tell me the condition :)

Hi,

Sir----Lions do not go for hunt alone----Lions do not hunt at all---as a matter of fact---Lions are scavengers----. Their wives hunt---the lionesses---yessir---the lionesses hunt---and they hunt in packs----

hey launched nothing, theses are joint exercises with Haqqani brothers to resist mosad activities from Afghanistan and Tajikistan. Any ways you are asking about balochistan and Sindh, not big deal for us to overcame them. You guys tackle Kashmir,Punjab Khalistan and Nepal buckup
Sleep peacefully boy. You are in a dire need of a sound sleep :D

Joint exercises in which your mard-e-momin shaheens are dieing ? :P

P.S.: I don't see any khalistan movement except outside India. And Kashmir? :P Abe Kargil se ek pathar to le ja nahi sake seb khane k khwab dekh rhe ho.? :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Sir----Lions do not go for hunt alone----Lions do not hunt at all---as a matter of fact---Lions are scavengers----. Their wives hunt---the lionesses---yessir---the lionesses hunt---and they hunt in packs----
Tu to dil pe le gaya pagle o_O:blink::bunny::bunny:
Good Night everyone :D:partay:

Sleep peacefully boy. You are in a dire need of a sound sleep :D

Joint exercises in which your mard-e-momin shaheens are dieing ? :P

P.S.: I don't see any khalistan movement except outside India. And Kashmir? :P Abe Kargil se ek pathar to le ja nahi sake seb khane k khwab dekh rhe ho.? :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
.VMS_News.......
Islamic State flags in Kashmir: Army keeping a close watch

In the wake of stone pelting incidents and alleged presence of Islamic State (IS) flag during a rally here, Army Thursday said it is closely monitoring the situation and the issue was getting the highest concern of all security agencies.
"Certainly, we are watching and closely monitoring the situation as it were. As per my inputs, there was one incident of the kind that you refer to that of the (IS) flag. We are watching the situation as this is something which merits the highest concern of all security agencies and let me tell you that it is getting the attention of all the security agencies," General Officer Commanding (GoC) of the Army's Srinagar-based 15 Corps, Lt Gen Subrata Saha said.

Hi,

Hafiz saaed's wives are good Ak 47 shooters. :-):sniper:

Hi,

What is happening over here is that---the indian aggression over eid---seemingly Pakistan is in talks with someone for weapons purchase other than china----western equipment or there are some other concessions being offered to Pakistan by the west---or Pakistan has been asked to play an important role somewhere by the west---.

Pakistanis should be able to read india by now---it has become extremely predictable---.

7dd437f864d6fb248d142c25bf1a9ada.png

:angel:

Hi,

Sorry for being offtopic but how are you sir? Seeing you here after long time.

"India toh Pakistan par hamla kabhi nahi karega na kar sakta hai, yeh toh auraton vaali ladaai kar sakta hai.. (Neither India can and nor it will attack Pakistan… It can only fight like women),” said the JuD chief who is known for spouting anti-India stance.

‘Bania’ India can’t attack Pakistan, says Hafiz Saeed | Zee News

This one sentence shows the true personality of this man who is followed by masses in Pak.

I just want to say 2 things:

1: He said India can't attack Pakistan: He completely disregarded the fact India has the 2nd largest standing army and is the 4th strongest military power in the world. He is nervous and reassuring himself and his people that, don't worry we are fine. Because if India does attack Pakistan, pakistan might have to face another 1971 moment.

2: He said India fights like women.: This is extremely sexist. I MEAN EXTREMELY SEXIST. How can someone even come on TV and make this statement. Paksitan itself has 1000s of women serving in the Pak army. This is a slap on their face. He is potraying women as week and not capable of defending or attacking the enemy.

These moosalman have been saying the same things every single time the lost war with India. I see it as, kind of history repeating itself. Same thing was said by Musharraf during Kargil, what happened next is known to rest of the world.

These moosalman have been saying the same things every single time the lost war with India. I see it as, kind of history repeating itself. Same thing was said by Musharraf during Kargil, what happened next is known to rest of the world.
doesn't matter… these musalmans also ruled india for 800-1000 years.

For India to consider attacking Pakistan (or any other country for that matter) is a kamikaze effort. What would India do after taking control of Pakistan? Enslave people and take away its resources while remaining friends with rest of the world?

There is so much more for India to gain by a stable Pakistan and history has consistently proven globalization and cross-border trade facilitation is way more advantageous + cheaper way to access resources than invading a nation and killing its people.

It's unfortunate that certain segments of the population in both countries spew nonsense such as this for the sake of drawing the uneducated.

i also live in India,,,,never ruled by musalmans,,,attacked yes,,,, we defeated them seventeen times before they gave up...
and you lived where??
lets say… muslims ruled most of india for almost a 1000 years

and you lived where??
lets say… muslims ruled most of india for almost a 1000 years
read about Assam,,,,,from shah jahan to aurenjeb,afghans everybody tried n failed :agree:
anyway isee that ur ppost was retaliatory,,,so leave it

Last edited:
I disagree.

india CAN attack or try to attack Pakistan

it just wont go down well for them... at all

I do agree that the government should revisit its absurd stance.....hopefully the idiot in power will read the signals and the demands of the people of Pakistan rather than worry about "peace" with a country that just killed 10 Pakistani/Kashmiri civilians on the border. Otherwise it's hopeful he'll be de-throned and sent back to Saudi Arabia the way he was over a decade ago

Back
Top Bottom