What's new

Bangladeshis to decide future of next WB Government

Will have to agree with you here. Why do you think overwhelming majority of Indians like BSF more than any sickular joker of a politician in our country? :azn:

so the issue is with sickularists not with hardliners ? but i see the hardliners will also welcome their vote bank.

so the issue is with sickularists not with hardliners ? but i see the hardliners will also welcome their vote bank.

hindu hard liners have no presence in bengal.......rather bengal is more tolerant and adaptive to all sorts of religion.......else the muslim population would not have grown so much

why don't you suggest some measures how to tackle the situation instead of harping about crooked indian politician if you consider yourself so wise??

Your politicians and govt know already they dont need suggestions they only need sacrifice their personal interests for the interests of country.

until they consider it you guys are going to keep blaming Bangladeshis

You like BD or not that is not my concern. You have your reasons for that and you have the right to . what i am saying is that the fault lies with your own Govt. politicians and people. abusing Bangladeshis is uncalled for .

BD will have to first deserve a place in society before they claim a place. they have to win public opinion first....but the way they are going its not long before a mass deportation starts

Your politicians and govt know already they dont need suggestions they only need sacrifice their personal interests for the interests of country.

until they consider it you guys are going to keep blaming Bangladeshis

please read my corrected full post first please. thank you

BD will have to first deserve a place in society before they claim a place. they have to win public opinion first....but the way they are going its not long before a mass deportation starts

mass deportation decision is in your hand.

and what do you mean Bangladesh will have to first deserve a place in society ??

I talked about filing the PIL, and not sitting out there on fast. Maine kuchh soch samajh ke hi muh khola hai. Aap bhi yahin hain, main bhi yahiin hoon. Dekh lijiyega kya hoga. Without the help of judiciary, koi patta bhi hila de to bata dena.

Such 'andolans' and fasts take place every other day, and nothing happens. Whatever names you mentioned are all hungry for power and are dying to find a platform to launch them into politics. And you are nothing more than a foot soldier in their campaigns.

Dont try to be oversmart and assume others as fools. better again study 10th class CBSE BOARD book DEMOCRATIC POLITICS. no judiciary or PIL can ever change a thing in democracy like india. there are thousands of PIL still pending in our apex court. but these andolans and pressure groups are the ones that actually shake the govt. and make them work in public intrest. its funny how some people try to act smart and end up being too cleaver by half..!

Well am not sure but i think one day the anger of people will just burst and something like asam will take place in wb if the govt does not take some serious steps

If you knew, what i know, you wouldnt say this.

People mock me for supporting Baba ramdev everywhere in this forum. But im doing this, becoz i cant sit back n watch this country being screwed.
Anyways, jaisa aap ne kaha, main b yahin hu aur aap bhi yahin hain. Ham dono dekhenge kiske khoon me kitni takat hai.

i am with u completely. my father is an indian army officer. my grand father was a normal jawan in army and my great grand pa was a martyr in azad hind foj. my family has made many sacrifises for this nation and i wont let anyone ruin my country. these politicians can fool many in our nation but they cant fool you and i..!

Will have to agree with you here. Why do you think overwhelming majority of Indians like BSF more than any sickular joker of a politician in our country? :azn:

While I do understand your nationalism, even if it's bit too jingoistic for my taste, do you understand that it only takes 500 bucks for a Bangladeshi to enter in India illegally while not getting shot?

And if you don't like siculer jokers you should migrate to Nepal, but wait, that too a secular country now. How about KSA?

i am with u completely. my father is an indian army officer. my grand father was a normal jawan in army and my great grand pa was a martyr in azad hind foj. my family has made many sacrifises for this nation and i wont let anyone ruin my country. these politicians can fool many in our nation but they cant fool you and i..!

shukla ji, jai hind

Actually more. This is just a rough estimate. I know a few Bengalis who are on the watch out of this sort of stuff (though I am a Sikkimese). The current pseudo-secularism has become a virtual license to promote radicalism and anti-national activities in India. Not even Buddhist monks are spared let alone mainstream Hindus and normal civilians! :angry:

They r not seculars, they are actually SICKULARS..!

i am originally from bengal.......our house maid is a bangladeshi and the communist jerks encourage them to stay on.......the BSF opens the border evryday so that bangladeshi can come and work in their fields which remained in india (bangladesh conclaves) and instead of going back at the endof the day, they go deeper inside indian territory......also after the 1971 war more tham a million refugees stayed in india and they still stay and breed and multiply on here thanx to CPM

but, here some people pretend to b more scholar than kiran bedi, ram jethmalani, ex- ib chief, ex-it chief etc. who will listen to u..? they know more about the situation than bengalis living there.

These b@stard leftists and pseudo seculars are going to sell this whole country for the sake of votes. Pathetic.

Isn't your memory rather short? Bangladeshi migrants have been pampered by all political parties in WB. Ask someone what happened during the Congress rule which preceded the communists. Siddharth Shanker Ray was the CM then and things were no different. Ever heard of a guy called A.B. Ghani Khan Choudhury from Malda? This guy got elected more number of times than we can count on our fingers, all thanks to the migrants. Politics never really changes, only the politicians do.

CPI role is worse but mamta raj will be worser...Yes guys yes we need BJP...& Narendra Modi as our next PM...if he'll be the PM every single Bangaldeshi will be picked up & parcelled to their land...the 90% girls involved in sex work at Mumbai are them...congress is creating slums just for them...there is mafia working to traffic this girls to BARS in Mumbai...they have destroyed thousands of happy family...many rich men fall in the trap of these girls...

yes, the need of the hour is NaMo.

Back
Top Bottom