What's new

Bangladeshis to decide future of next WB Government

BJP is not gonna come into power. if they did, it will be much better than this present Govt. I dont know if they would deport Bangladeshis or not, but im dead sure thay wont issue them ration cards and voter IDs.

if people like us support BJP and spread the message of illegal immigration,im sure they will come back to power!!!
wat do u say??

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

Fully agree. I would support mayawati for the next term as well.

mayawati is CM of bengal??
if yes,wat is she doing to control illegal immigration???

if people like us support BJP and spread the message of illegal immigration,im sure they will come back to power!!!
wat do u say??
trust me buddy when i say im doing my bit.im actually doing it. ive informed all my colleagues, all my friends all my yahoo messenger list.
i do everything i can and i should for my country. i want u all to do the same.

I dont want bangladeshis to come over to my country illegaly and breeding here. do u get that ?
do u get that...

Neither do I
read again what I posted
Apprehend them and send them back
No need to go jack the ripper on them

trust me buddy when i say im doing my bit.im actually doing it. ive informed all my colleagues, all my friends all my yahoo messenger list.
i do everything i can and i should for my country. i want u all to do the same.

that's great dude...
Even i do the same... :cheers:
Guys please u too do the same...

Do a BIT for our nation!!!

its sad that bjp wont come in power and this sonia and sons will do more and more scams then during the time of election bloody give liquor to poor give money for votes announce big big things etc and people will fall for it and bam another 5 years of scam

its sad that bjp wont come in power and this sonia and sons will do more and more scams then during the time of election bloody give liquor to poor give money for votes announce big big things etc and people will fall for it and bam another 5 years of scam

ur right..congress wins by provides liquor and giving fake promises ..
But the educated people will not vote for liquor or cash..
we need to spread the message...
F8Ck congress

and BTW stop your ranting of razakars they are loyal Muslims unlike those traitor hindu bengalis who supported Indian terrorism . thank God they migrated to India from BD.

Now come back to the topic

Ahh exactly the emotion which lost you half your country, sad you still didn't learn!

Neither do I
read again what I posted
Apprehend them and send them back
No need to go jack the ripper on them

I apologies on behalf of my countrymen for their bad manner. People here mostly teenagers.

ur right..congress wins by provides liquor and giving fake promises ..
But the educated people will not vote for liquor or cash..
we need to spread the message...
F8Ck congress
there is one more reason. in my home state haryana, people are so dumb that they still live under the impression that it is that same old Indira Gandhi's congress. They dont vote for congress, but for Indira Gandhi. Those old farts dont know its been decades since she has died, and congress has now been taken over by International mafia gangs and thugs.

yea Indira gandhi was fine ...but the present congress...there are no words that i haven't used on congress

and BTW stop your ranting of razakars they are loyal Muslims unlike those traitor hindu bengalis who supported Indian terrorism . thank God they migrated to India from BD.

:rofl::rofl:

Just ask this question to Bangladeshi people (not here cause we all know reality of BD members here even some of them dnt like their own national anthem) they will tell you who spread terrorism in Bangladesh :wave:

agree that illegal migrants should be sent back and none should be invited to india regardless of religion.bangladesh is a secular state and let them find a solution for themselves.we have our own population to worry about.

:lol: uncalled for frustration at work. forget about whether we lived under martial law or whatever. that is an OFF TOPIC BS here so keep it put of it.

2. before ranting about vote difference and all NOBODY Here is differing with it here. thats the point with "thousands" of Bangladeshis as claimed by bharatis themselves voting in west bengal do make a difference and btw if this is NOT rigging according to bharati criteria i dont know what you call rigging.

3. Your own record is not that clean either. Just go and check rigging in Indian polls and oh btw there is something CASH for votes scam as well so you are nowhere on any higher moral ground viz a viz rigging.

ahhh do open a separate thread and we are all here to debate it openly.

Since it is addressed to me, I shall attempt to reply.

Even a lay student of human psychology would know that the environment and events experienced in life, does play a major part in the mental chemistry of that person.

Therefore, to understand democracy in its pristine form, one has to have a stint of undisturbed democracy. For instance, for Iraqis or Afghans of Afghanistan to transform like magic to the democracy as is in the US is merely a wishlist that can never happen in a jiffy. Therefore, for someone who has lived through interrupted democracy and has experienced Army's undiluted influence to understand and comment on pristine democracy would ne grossly misplaced and misconceived.

If I may comment, it is also amusing to find anyone who is living in the thick of fundamentalism (NWFP) to superimpose into the mind of the Bengalis of WB and decide how they will react is most incredulous, if not grossly ingenuous. This is so evident by the claim that using Bangladeshis to vote in the election as 'rigging'. If such Bangladeshis have managed a voters identity card, by whatever the means maybe, their votes do not fall under purview of 'rigging'.

What has money in elections got to do with Bangladeshis? A case of the drowning man clutching straws?

Ranting about Razaakar? True Muslims? My apologies. The terrorists who are ripping the innards of Pakistan are also true Muslims and in fact, better Muslims, by your standards, since they have no qualms in demolishing and repudiating all this secularism that the Qaid professed in his Address to the Constituent Assembly on 11 Aug 1947. By your logic, are they better Pakistanis than the Qaid and those who wish Pakistan well and beyond the tunnel vision advocated by Razaakars and the fundamentalists in Pakistan?

I presume you would also be supporting the assassination of that 'blasphemer' Governor, the Christian Minister and the threat to Sherry Rehman.

Well, since you addressed my general comments directly to me, my reply.

If you don't mind, I rather avoid bigots and those who are in league with fundamentalist ideas that is ripping the innards of an otherwise fine country like Pakistan, hence, Khuda Hafiz to you!

:rofl::rofl:

Just ask this question to Bangladeshi people (not here cause we all know reality of BD members here even some of them dnt like their own national anthem) they will tell you who spread terrorism in Bangladesh :wave:

As far as the BD national anthem is concerned, Rabindranath was the zamindar of Sailidaha, in Kushtia, Bangladesh.

Back
Top Bottom