What's new

Bangladeshis to decide future of next WB Government

there are strong claims by Indians that BJP might be winning in coming elections so do you think BJP is going to repatriate all the Bangladeshis ?????

I know u know the answer...why ask the question again???:azn:

there are strong claims by Indians that BJP might be winning in coming elections so do you think BJP is going to repatriate all the Bangladeshis ?????

I dnt think its possible now but one thing is sure that they will not allow any illegal Bangladeshi to vote

Congress gave big big scams...
2G,CWG,adarsh,cash for votes,inflation,can't stop illegal immigration,p u s s y foreign policy...
the list goes on...
SO we neeeed BJP...
CPM need to be kicked out of WB...that is building statutes rather than governing the state...
my doubt is how the hell did people of west bengal vote her,why cant they protest...why are they silent...??

no, they cant. but at least they will sincerely try to stop anymore bd infiltrators.

Congress gave big big scams...
2G,CWG,adarsh,cash for votes,inflation,can't stop illegal immigration,p u s s y foreign policy...
the list goes on...
SO we neeeed BJP...
CPM need to be kicked out of WB...that is building statutes rather than governing the state...
my doubt is how the hell did people of west bengal vote her,why cant they protest...why are they silent...??

Dont miss isro-devas deal..!

The sooner BJP or any other party that doesnt involve spineless Congress and "statue designer" Mayawati.. the better

mayavati is doing good here i have no issues with her...

i think the people of other states and media has more problem with her than the people of U.P itself

I dnt think its possible now but one thing is sure that they will not allow any illegal Bangladeshi to vote

What measures in your opinion BJP can take up to stop such voting ? arent there chances that BJP will also use the same for own vote grabbing. besides keeping in view growing support for BJP and existing one too, why BJP has failed to bring the issue to practical solution so far specially when large number of Indians are also in favour of stopping vote cast by Bangladeshis?

What is the role of Indian Court in this regard ? any judicial step so far taken by BJP?

3 week old article, but I think relevant to the thread.

on one hand the minister says that stringent mechanisms are already in place to deal with the issue and no new law to deal with illegal immigration is required, but at the same feels that problem of illegal immigration is still persistent. This shows the utter failure of the government to implement those measures at ground level...:tdown:

No new law to deal with illegal immigration

New Delhi: Admitting that the country was facing a persistent problem of illegal immigration, government on Friday ruled out a fresh legislation to deal with the issue saying stringent mechanisms were already in place.

Under the existing Foreigners' Act 1946, there is enough provision for identification, detention and deportation of illegal immigrants and thus no new mechanism is required, Minister of State for Home Mullappally Ramachandran told the Lok Sabha.

He was replying to a private member's bill introduced by Baijayant Panda (BJD) which sought to identify and deport illegal immigrants from the country.

The minister admitted that there was a big problem of illegal immigration from neighbouring countries, particularly Bangladesh.

What measures in your opinion BJP can take up to stop such voting ? arent there chances that BJP will also use the same for own vote grabbing. besides keeping in view growing support for BJP and existing one too, why BJP has failed to bring the issue to practical solution so far specially when large number of Indians are also in favour of stopping vote cast by Bangladeshis?

What is the role of Indian Court in this regard ? any judicial step so far taken by BJP?

Illegal Bangladeshi immigrants threat to India: court - India News - IBNLive

3 week old article, but I think relevant to the thread.

on one hand the minister says that stringent mechanisms are already in place to deal with the issue and no new law to deal with illegal immigration is required, but at the same feels that problem of illegal immigration is still persistent. This shows the utter failure of the government to implement those measures at ground level...:tdown:

No new law to deal with illegal immigration

New Delhi: Admitting that the country was facing a persistent problem of illegal immigration, government on Friday ruled out a fresh legislation to deal with the issue saying stringent mechanisms were already in place.

Under the existing Foreigners' Act 1946, there is enough provision for identification, detention and deportation of illegal immigrants and thus no new mechanism is required, Minister of State for Home Mullappally Ramachandran told the Lok Sabha.

He was replying to a private member's bill introduced by Baijayant Panda (BJD) which sought to identify and deport illegal immigrants from the country.

The minister admitted that there was a big problem of illegal immigration from neighbouring countries, particularly Bangladesh.

this why we need to get Congress down......
For all Indian members here..for the country..please make sure Congress does not win the elections in anyother state or centre..
They will sell us
Please spread their F88king scams to all over the country..
We must do a bit for the nation

These migrants are poor people looking for better economic opportunities
These people are not "mullah fundamentalists"
These people are no threat to Indian security
BSF should apprehend Illegals and deport them safely
Unfortunately BSF is more trigger-happy because they hate muslims

BJP is not gonna come into power. if they did, it will be much better than this present Govt. I dont know if they would deport Bangladeshis or not, but im dead sure thay wont issue them ration cards and voter IDs.

I dont want bangladeshis to come over to my country illegaly and breeding here. do u get that ?
do u get that...

yes they r a threat..socially they r triggerring imbalance...
And we don't want that...
Why not BD invite India to invest in the towns near the border,so that the people get job and will improve and will contribute to their country economy....???
Why come near the border and get killed??

mayavati is doing good here i have no issues with her...

i think the people of other states and media has more problem with her than the people of U.P itself

Fully agree. I would support mayawati for the next term as well.

Back
Top Bottom