What's new

Bangladeshis to decide future of next WB Government

and what is the reason for BD Hindus not migrating to India unlike Muslims ?

oops. its a rocket science.
when u have 1 hindu againt 100 muslims, in your population. it is natural that the ratio of muslim infiltrators would be automatically higher.

and what is the reason for BD Hindus not migrating to India unlike Muslims ?

There are off course Hindus who migrate here, but there reason for migrating is different than those of Muslims. Most Hindus in BD being middle class, migrate to India for want of better education for kids in metros like Calcutta, Mumbai, Delhi etc.

What is the main reason for more Muslims from BD coming to Indian State than BD Hindus?

this is bit interesting because whatever the percentage of Hindus in Bangladesh, they are surely in thousands and even if 30K or to say 20 K migrate to west bengal its going to affect votes there.

reasons are speculative at best , maybe geographically or occupationally farming communities ( which consist of muslims mostly ) tend to emmigrate....most Hindus in East bengal depend on fishing , etc ....I read a description of the history of bengali people by an analyst some time back while trying to trace my own geneology .

Hindus who had to migrate during partition migrated already while those that still remain in east bengal are concentrated in the fishing intensive villages etc. - not much incentive to migrate to areas like nadia districts , behrampur , farakka, malda , murshidabad etc . Most of them are farm, agriculture intensive places .

But all this is just speculation - I am not sure why its this way.....

Like I said before it is very easy to obtain drivers license in India....it risky but very, very possible

There are off course Hindus who migrate here, but there reason for migrating is different than those of Muslims. Most Hindus in BD being middle class, migrate to India for want of better education for kids in metros like Calcutta, Mumbai, Delhi etc.

excellent reply !!!!:tup:

most bengali hindus are from upper or middle class and they look towards greater opportunities . If they do migrate you would see them in big cities like Calcutta , Delhi etc hardly any in the border districts....

This means the BD Hindus are well off right?

Not all of them, the peasantry are mainly in fishing like someone said before. They don't migrate.

Yes historically Hindus in East Bengal were mainly of middle-class.

Oh yeah! you have opened my eyes your honour!!
how touching!!!.... a pakistani islamic hardliner giving lecture to hindu indians how to stop islamisation of an Indian state.........thank you very much you are very wise:azn:

:what: you surely are reading something else after your earlier bans on the forum but never mind.

and BTW i am not at all having any love to lecture hindu hardliners how to stop Muslims from coming into Indian State ;) fortunately or unfortunate its your own Indian politicians who are more in love with them, shelter them and provide them legal papers as being Indians for voting for them whereas many from your side raise a storm and preach killing of Bangladeshis at border by BSF whereas you failed to probe your own politicians.

Again, Jana it is tough for you to understand. Whatever BD Hindus are in India, including Indian ones are not because facilities are offered to them on a silver plate but because of the work they do. Simple as that. A general sense of compliance of law and other stuff makes it much better and less problematic compared to the mulla-guided BD Muslims who have a rather aggressive and non-compliance attitude due to political pampering.

That's the difference. Also, they don't create social tensions. The point is; Bangladesh was not acceded to India because BD people wanted a separate country for themselves. India is not their backyard that they can walk in as they like. So naturally, illegals will be disliked and not-welcomed.

not all of them.....many are peasants and labours too......they too face discrimination........a sizeable portion are the intelligentsia or the intellectual class

:what: you surely are reading something else after your earlier bans on the forum but never mind.

and BTW i am not at all having any love to lecture hindu hardliners how to stop Muslims from coming into Indian State ;) fortunately or unfortunate its your own Indian politicians who are more in love with them, shelter them and provide them legal papers as being Indians for voting for them whereas many from your side raise a storm and preach killing of Bangladeshis at border by BSF whereas you failed to probe your own politicians.

Will have to agree with you here. Why do you think overwhelming majority of Indians like BSF more than any sickular joker of a politician in our country? :azn:

well i have not been banned till now for your kind info
i am also a bengali living in kolkata and i have first hand experience in seeing BD immigrants working, living in jhuggies, and rioting in the streets and assaulting women.....in fact most of the rape, molestation and crimes against women in our state are done by muslim immigrants from BD......so you see i don't have any favourable view of BD.......apart from their cultural heritage..............as far as our politicians are concerned we all know they are greedy idiots and will go to any extent to control the hot seat of CM

well i have not been banned till now for your kind info
i am also a bengali living in kolkata and i have first hand experience in seeing BD immigrants working, living in jhuggies, and rioting in the streets and assaulting women.....in fact most of the rape, molestation and crimes against women in our state are done by muslim immigrants from BD......so you see i don't have any favourable view of BD.......apart from their cultural heritage..............as far as our politicians are concerned we all know they are greedy idiots and will go to any extent to control the hot seat of CM

You like BD or not that is not my concern. You have your reasons for that and you have the right to . what i am saying is that the fault lies with your own Govt. politicians and people. abusing Bangladeshis is uncalled for .

You like BD or not that is not my concern. You have your reasons for that and you have the right to . what i am saying is that the fault lies with your own Govt. politicians and people. abusing Bangladeshis is uncalled for .

why don't you suggest some measures how to tackle the situation instead of harping about crooked indian politician if you consider yourself so wise??

Uneducated, extremist mind-set, labour class are a disgrace and a nuisance to the indian society. they are a burden and they don't try to adapt to the conditions here rather they continue with their rowdy and medieval behaviour teasing and chasing around girls throughout the city thinking whatever they lay hands on is theirs.

Back
Top Bottom