What's new

Bangladeshis to decide future of next WB Government

Also have you seen Mamata's new agenda, I heard she somehow made sense and that too quite good at it.

What is the statistics about Hindu Bangladeshis migrated to West Bengal ? any calculated number? are they welcomed to vote ?

most occured at partition , some during the 1971 conflict......hardly any during the last 3 decades in normal times .

Secularism will EAT INDIA and creates more states like kashmir.....

We don't want secularism!!!!!

What is the statistics about Hindu Bangladeshis migrated to West Bengal ? any calculated number? are they welcomed to vote ?

ACTUALLY, they have to become Indian citizens to be able to vote. Here voting is not on the basis of religion (organized) or way of life, but by legal documents. The thing is, most of the political parties are vote-hungry and welcome radical Muslim Bangladeshis which creates social tensions.

when will ram dev's andolan come to kerala..i would love to try them for state level first(it's too early to chose them for national level)..agendas are good except a few impractical ones.

How many Hindus are left there in Bangladesh to actually make any statistics..??

that is not an issue here the issue is of checking the number of Bangladeshis in west bengal including Muslims and Hindus. now if your govt has any data on that or not?

we hear alot of BD Muslims but never came across data on BD Hindus in west bengal

It's a hobson's choice for me, I'd probably vote TMC as the lower spectrum of CPM is totally intolerable.

Hmm. i can understand the dilemma of a common Bengali. Isnt their any third better option there ?

most occured at partition , some during the 1971 conflict......hardly any during the last 3 decades in normal times .

leave partition aside that is redundant clitch now.

am asking about after 71.

its not possible that anyone did not cross over to India. so what is there any data with Indians about presence of BD Hindus in India?

leave partition aside that is redundant clitch now.

am asking about after 71.

its not possible that anyone did not cross over to India. so what is there any data with Indians about presence of BD Hindus in India?

well one thing i can say that pakistan army massacred more than a hundred thousand hindus of bangladesh......so numbers are suspicious

I lost faith on Budhdhha, he is just too bhadrolok for an able administrator.

01zzdebbig.jpg

This guy is blunt as well as make sense.

yes we certainly need someone like these guys ..no-nonsense and straight talking not overtly gentlemanly , but unfortunately no one in CPM bengal leadership currently has that kind of balls.

ps : would have thanked your post but the thanks button seems to have vanished .

when will ram dev's andolan come to kerala..i would love to try them for state level first(it's too early to chose them for national level)..agendas are good except a few impractical ones.

He is currently in South India. would be in kerala tomorrow and day after.
And he is not planning to contest any state elections.

ACTUALLY, they have to become Indian citizens to be able to vote. Here voting is not on the basis of religion (organized) or way of life, but by legal documents. Ts.he thing is, most of the political parties are vote-hungry and welcome radical Muslim Bangladeshis which creates social tension

Am not talking about voting on the basis of religion here and i know how they can vote in India despite being Bangladeshis i am only asking that since many Bangladeshis are said to be present in India illegally so i am asking what are the number of BD Muslims and BD Hindus among these immigrants ?

recently anti-Congress party/ies said that Bangladeshi Hindus are welcomed to come to India they must be granted citizenship on that i said its more vote specific stunt so the question here is are you guys going to welcome granting citizenship to BD Hindus and voting right in India?

Back
Top Bottom