What's new

Bangladeshis to decide future of next WB Government

If you knew, what i know, you wouldnt say this.

People mock me for supporting Baba ramdev everywhere in this forum. But im doing this, becoz i cant sit back n watch this country being screwed.
Anyways, jaisa aap ne kaha, main b yahin hu aur aap bhi yahin hain. Ham dono dekhenge kiske khoon me kitni takat hai.

What the heck do you meant by that???

Now you make me feel people mock you for valid reasons.

What the heck do you meant by that???

Now you make me feel people mock you for valid reasons.

Oh please. stop pretending like a holy cow.
And my remark was not about any bloody revolution involving carnage, but the power of will in our blood.

Oh please. stop pretending like a holy cow.
And my remark was not about any bloody revolution involving carnage, but the power of will in our blood.

I do not have to pretend to be a holy cow or a raging bull. The power of will, so you start the andolan.

Okay.

Let me ask you this - Do you believe in the system?
Either Yes, or No.

Yes - If you believe in the system, you would have already filed a PIL by now. And not gone against the system to start an andolan.

No - If you do not believe in the system, then what are you doing working for those who were already dedicated parts of the system throughout their professional life?

You see, i can reply to this again, as you must have been replied by others many times earlier.
But i know it wont be of any use.
Im doing my bit for my country, and i don't expect anything of this sort from you.
Enjoy ure life. I know what is in waiting.

if you are doing your bit so am i and others..people who don't support baba ram dev is not anti national.there is no perfect political parties ever in the history of man kind..and your andolan won't be an exception.it's a choice between many imperfect parties..it's a compromise you make.. you choose the one you see as lesser evil or you feel it will get better one day..i respect your choice you should respect my or others choice and you are welcome to criticise creatively.peace.

I do not have to pretend to be a holy cow or a raging bull. The power of will, so you start the andolan.

Okay.

Let me ask you this - Do you believe in the system?
Either Yes, or No.

Yes - If you believe in the system, you would have already filed a PIL by now. And not gone against the system to start an andolan.

No - If you do not believe in the system, then what are you doing working for those who were already dedicated parts of the system throughout their professional life?

Which system are u talking about..?? This present system..? that was laid and implemented by Britishers ?
However i don believe, that this present system has given us two very important things- RTI act and right to expression.

About PIL, which PIL are u talking about...??
Please be precise. What you want us to enquire about...?
Seniors lawyers like Ramjethmalani, Ex Ib chief Mr. Dabhol, Kiran bedi, Ex hief Justice and many honest opeople
like them are all working togather with Baba Ramdev in this mission.
Though i dont knwo which PIL you are talking about, but these activists are filing PILs on daily basis. and many revelations have come out.
It has been revealed that since 1935(?), since Reserve Bank has come into existence, almost 400 lac crores rupees of budget has been made.
In 1935, for the first time reserve bank printed notes of 10,000/- which went straightaway into teh hands of britishers.
In 1947, there was ni independence, but only transfer of pwer. This has been reveled by RTI only.
There was a agreement made between Nehru and British Govt. that congress will run this country same way as britishers did.
There are around 20 volumes of this Act, and have been acuired by teh people in this mission.

if you are doing your bit so am i and others..people who don't support baba ram dev is not anti national.there is no perfect political parties ever in the history of man kind..and your andolan won't be an exception.it's a choice between many imperfect parties..it's a compromise you make.. you choose the one you see as lesser evil or you feel it will get better one day..i respect your choice you should respect my or others choice and you are welcome to criticise creatively.peace.

No. i never call anyone Anti national only for not supporting Baba Ramdev.
People might not support him out of ignorance too.
But when people support congress, it makes me sick.
Im no BJP fan. But i hate congress, becoz like i said, i know what this party is doing, and what plans it has in the coming times.

So true... WB and the rest of east and northeast are becoming hell by the day. As if there is not enough trouble already. Communists, TMC and UPA at their dirty work again. I am sick and tired of seeing this nuisance in the region-- for now this menace hasn't reached Sikkim but the way it is plaguing the rest of east, I am not sure that this will remain so for long.

UPA, Communists and other pseudo-secular liberals are the reason for this. For them sitting in Mumbai and Delhi its easy to talk . But we in the east and northeast suffer the most due to radical illegal immigrants. :hitwall: :hitwall:

so any members from west bengal here??
please tell me for a day how many illegal bangladeshis will cross the border to india??????
around 500??

please tell me for a day how many illegal bangladeshis will cross the border to india??????
around 500??

Actually more. This is just a rough estimate. I know a few Bengalis who are on the watch out of this sort of stuff (though I am a Sikkimese). The current pseudo-secularism has become a virtual license to promote radicalism and anti-national activities in India. Not even Buddhist monks are spared let alone mainstream Hindus and normal civilians! :angry:

f*ck congress and plz bring BJP in Wb and NE plz plz plz guys...prevention is better than cure...

around 500??

i am originally from bengal.......our house maid is a bangladeshi and the communist jerks encourage them to stay on.......the BSF opens the border evryday so that bangladeshi can come and work in their fields which remained in india (bangladesh conclaves) and instead of going back at the endof the day, they go deeper inside indian territory......also after the 1971 war more tham a million refugees stayed in india and they still stay and breed and multiply on here thanx to CPM

1. as long as minority community don't play into these traps, only then they can move forward in terms of development.
2. Politicians should stop treating minority community as their mistress.

i am originally from bengal.......our house maid is a bangladeshi and the communist jerks encourage them to stay on.......the BSF opens the border evryday so that bangladeshi can come and work in their fields which remained in india (bangladesh conclaves) and instead of going back they go deeper inside indian territory......also after the 1971 war more tham a million refugees stayed in india and they still stay and breed and multiply on here thanx to CPM
Exactly. Our previous house maid too was a Bangladeshi and her whole khandan was living in Delhi. and used to tell us that its very easy to cross the border, all you have to do is just bribe BSF with pressure cookers, dinner sets etc. that these house maids get from their employers.

No. i never call anyone Anti national only for not supporting Baba Ramdev.
People might not support him out of ignorance too.
But when people support congress, it makes me sick.
Im no BJP fan. But i hate congress, becoz like i said, i know what this party is doing, and what plans it has in the coming times.

you are welcome to hate or criticise congress i would agree to those i feel you are right but in a forum you are firstly known as an indian and you using abusive language against political parties(or anything/ any one respected or representing any nation/people ) which you don't like will only invite bad name for india first and bad name for you from other indias who support those parties/people etc.

Back
Top Bottom