What's new

Bangladeshis to decide future of next WB Government

I think India should start mass deportation ASAP. Becoz who knows one day we might find these people wanting autonomy just like kashmiris..........bloody parasites:hitwall:

this is big problem..
need to screw congress and bring back bjp..
and people here are misusing secularism

Plz, be rational.

1.) these are all the sins of communist govt. in WB. In Bengal CPM provides ration cards and voter ID to Bangladeshis in the promise of a sure shot vote in CPM's favor.

2.) congress don't have to do anything with it.

3.) Tell me BJP ne kaun sa teer mara, its all their politics to fool people. BJP have not sended even 100 Bangladeshis back home.

"Loh purush" (Advani) tin ka dibba nikla, wo bhi jisme jung lagi thi.

Yes u can do something about it.
Be a part of Bharat Swabhiman Andolan.
DISTRICT INCHARGES

seems like you are very hopeful about baba ram dev's party..you are campaigning every where.
in my opinion baba may be honest person few of his close aids also would be the same..
but when you form a political party all types will be there and good and bad both will get positions,politics also means compromises and alliances..based on voters mentality,power and reach of party,political situations etc.so it won't be much different from congress or bjp or any other party(except ideological differences).individuals have limits.
NB: try get rid of the habit of abusing those you don't support.what would you feel if somebody abuse your party ? congress and left are big parties and many in this forum support those parties.and you didn't include bjp in your list of b@stards which i believe is not accidental ?

people of west bengal you're selling your state...best of luck...get ready to be ruled by mullahs
west bengal future going down the drain

seems like you are very hopeful about baba ram dev's party..you are campaigning every where.
in my opinion baba may be honest person few of his close aids also would be the same..
but when you form a political party all types will be there and good and bad both will get positions,politics also means compromises and alliances..based on voters mentality,power and reach of party,political situations etc.so it won't be much different from congress or bjp or any other party(except ideological differences).individuals have limits.
NB: try get rid of the habit of abusing those you don't support.what would you feel if somebody abuse your party ? congress and left are big parties and many in this forum support those parties.

i got no family party of my own, that u call it your party.
Secondly, I support Baba Ramdev, becoz he is hardcore nationalist and an honest man who has taken initatitve to bring a change to this corrupt system.
Thirdly, i hate congress and will keep on exposing congressi b@stards becoz i know this party is anti-national and is doing more harm to this country than Pakistan n China combined. before this i never said anything about left, but now it too has come onto my hate-list.

I find it amazing how u have the audacity to defend these criminals, why instead of posting something on the topic ure trying to defend these thugs..?

edit: this is for ure edited part. yes i didnt say anything about BJP, becoz its not BJP but ure dear congress and left that is issuing voter cards to these scums. seriously u guys are just so sick. its people like u who shiould be targeted first. becoz its u who give moral support to these bastard politicians to take these steps.

Population of West Bengal: appr. 100 million
Muslims in West Bengal: appr. 25 million
%age hike cited in the report: 35% = appr. 10 million

Such heavy migration and the government and BSF were sleeping?

10 million come from infiltration? May be they should start taking into account the fertility rate of the Mulsim community.

Ration cards and voter's ID shall be given to anyone without proper identification and investigation of the background. No matter how many infiltrate, if even a single foreigner is able to get a ration card, then it is the government that should be held responsible for such scenario and not the infiltrators. There will always be some (infiltrators).

I don't believe migration of such level has happened. West Bengal growth rate has been 14% from 2001-2011, while Calcutta appears to have the least inclination to make babies among the 627 districts across India with only 6.7 % children under 6 years. Some of the districts like Murshidabad, Nadia have been Muslim heavy since partition.

There are off-course some illegal immigration going on as we speak, but it has more to do with threat perception of Bangladeshis, people aren't too assertive against them and Hindu migrants are taken with a sympathy. Also I think CM of Bengal has raised the alarm quite a few times before.

Aisa kya hua ki aapko aandolan ki zarurat pad gayi?

If you are really so concerned, go file an RTI and then a PIL and seek the state government's reply on the matter. That will do much more than the 'andolan'.

Bhaiyya muh kholne se pehle kuch jankari haasil kar leni chahiye.
RTI activists across the country are supporting Baba Ramdev in this. Arvind Kejriwal, Kiran Bedi , Anna Hajare they are sitting on fast in Delhi Jantar Mantar from today onwards.
India Against Corruption

I don't believe migration of such level has happened. West Bengal growth rate has been 14% from 2001-2011, while Calcutta appears to have the least inclination to make babies among the 627 districts across India with only 6.7 % children under 6 years. Some of the districts like Murshidabad, Nadia have been Muslim heavy since partition.

There are off-course some illegal immigration going on as we speak, but it has more to do with threat perception of Bangladeshis, people aren't too assertive against them and Hindu migrants are taken with a sympathy. Also I think CM of Bengal has raised the alarm quite a few times before.

I dont know about West Bengal, but here in Noida and Delhi Bangladeshis are increasing like anything.
You go to any slum in Noida and u would find thousands of Bangladeshis.
Areas like Old seelampur, shahdara etc. in Delhi are all full of Bangladeshis who manage to get voter cards, thanks to dear congress.
I am saying it again, peopel will regret this after a decade or so.

Bhaiyya muh kholne se pehle kuch jankari haasil kar leni chahiye.
RTI activists across the country are supporting Baba Ramdev in this. Arvind Kejriwal, Kiran Bedi , Anna Hajare they are sitting on fast in Delhi Jantar Mantar from today onwards.
India Against Corruption

I talked about filing the PIL, and not sitting out there on fast. Maine kuchh soch samajh ke hi muh khola hai. Aap bhi yahin hain, main bhi yahiin hoon. Dekh lijiyega kya hoga. Without the help of judiciary, koi patta bhi hila de to bata dena.

Such 'andolans' and fasts take place every other day, and nothing happens. Whatever names you mentioned are all hungry for power and are dying to find a platform to launch them into politics. And you are nothing more than a foot soldier in their campaigns.

I talked about filing the PIL, and not sitting out there on fast. Maine kuchh soch samajh ke hi muh khola hai. Aap bhi yahin hain, main bhi yahiin hoon. Dekh lijiyega kya hoga. Without the help of judiciary, koi patta bhi hila de to bata dena.

Such 'andolans' and fasts take place every other day, and nothing happens. Whatever names you mentioned are all hungry for power and are dying to find a platform to launch them into politics. And you are nothing more than a foot soldier in their campaigns.

If you knew, what i know, you wouldnt say this.

People mock me for supporting Baba ramdev everywhere in this forum. But im doing this, becoz i cant sit back n watch this country being screwed.
Anyways, jaisa aap ne kaha, main b yahin hu aur aap bhi yahin hain. Ham dono dekhenge kiske khoon me kitni takat hai.

i got no family party of my own, that u call it your party.
Secondly, I support Baba Ramdev, becoz he is hardcore nationalist and an honest man who has taken initatitve to bring a change to this corrupt system.
Thirdly, i hate congress and will keep on exposing congressi b@stards becoz i know this party is anti-national and is doing more harm to this country than Pakistan n China combined. before this i never said anything about left, but now it too has come onto my hate-list.

I find it amazing how u have the audacity to defend these criminals, why instead of posting something on the topic ure trying to defend these thugs..?

edit: this is for ure edited part. yes i didnt say anything about BJP, becoz its not BJP but ure dear congress and left that is issuing voter cards to these scums. seriously u guys are just so sick. its people like u who shiould be targeted first. becoz its u who give moral support to these bastard politicians to take these steps.

there is no law preventing one from leading a party if his relatives are there in the party. they still have to fight the election like anybody else and people seems to have no problem with their dynasty.

and for the congresi b@stards thing of yours shows how civilized you are.it not me but you used to give lectures on indian culture..yet you choose to stick to your abusive language.
isn't bjp is just the opposite side of congress in religious politics.recently welcomed bangladeshi hindus.

I know man, my entire post was meant to question the reasoning and foundation of the news piece. This is all about threat perception, and even if by ay 1 in a million chance it were true, it would put a question mark on the government and the BSF. Not on he infiltrators. There will always be infiltrators/illegal immigrants, as there always have been. India has more opportunities, so they come to India. If Pakistan were like Japan, then Indians would be migrating there all the time. If India is not happy with such immigration, the government should tighten up the BSF. No need to raise such alarm.

there is no law preventing one from leading a party if his relatives are there in the party. they still have to fight the election like anybody else and people seems to have on problem with their dynasty.

and for congresi b@stards thing of yours shows how civilized you are.it not me but you used to give lectures on indian culture..yet you choose to stick to your abusive language.
isn't bjp is just the opposite side of congress in religious politics.recently welcomed bangladeshi hindus.

You see, i can reply to this again, as you must have been replied by others many times earlier.
But i know it wont be of any use.
Im doing my bit for my country, and i don't expect anything of this sort from you.
Enjoy ure life. I know what is in waiting.

Back
Top Bottom