What's new

Bangladeshis to decide future of next WB Government

leave partition aside that is redundant clitch now.

am asking about after 71.

its not possible that anyone did not cross over to India. so what is there any data with Indians about presence of BD Hindus in India?

There is data as stated by Jyoti Basu officially in Bidhan Sava, it will take me some time to find it.

^^ This is unfortunate. I really respect the man for his high ideals and clean image especially these days with all fake holy men. After his meeting with His Holiness Dalai Lama, I have learned to respect Baba Ramdev even more. I hope he comes to Sikkim as well. I will definitely vote for him.

well one thing i can say that pakistan army massacred more than a hundred thousand hindus of bangladesh......so numbers are suspicious

:lol: thanks to your Indian State terrorism for that.

Now come back to the topic that is about your corrupt traitor politicians cashing on Bangladeshis' votes in west bengal NOT on Pakistan or our army.

that is not an issue here the issue is of checking the number of Bangladeshis in west bengal including Muslims and Hindus. now if your govt has any data on that or not?

we hear alot of BD Muslims but never came across data on BD Hindus in west bengal

we dont have exact statistics on the number of muslim immigrants as well ...but going by rough measures and estimates not even 0.1% of the total immigrants. There are hardly any significant number of hindus settled in our border towns ( like malda , murshidabad etc ) regardless of % of minorities in BD ....so very less i suppose....

oh.. think of the troll and the troll is here.

get out of this thread.

ask your Indian troll to get out of this forum. Period.

That idiot posted about Pakistani army and started his BS. NObody has talked about that before.

Am not talking about voting on the basis of religion here and i know how they can vote in India despite being Bangladeshis i am only asking that since many Bangladeshis are said to be present in India illegally so i am asking what are the number of BD Muslims and BD Hindus among these immigrants ?

recently anti-Congress party/ies said that Bangladeshi Hindus are welcomed to come to India they must be granted citizenship on that i said its more vote specific stunt so the question here is are you guys going to welcome granting citizenship to BD Hindus and voting right in India?

Certainly; but they have to do so legally. There is a limit on the number of Bangladeshis that can migrate when done in LEGAL terms regardless of whether he follows an organized religion or a way of life just like number of immigrants to UK and US is limited by some numbers. But due to the illegal mass influx, this creates hatred among local communities.

The reason why BD Hindus/Buddhists were asked to be granted Indian nationality is that because they complained of discrimination and target attacks in BD during the early days of BNP. This is not because of Bangladeshi government since they are friendly to us but because of the narrow-minded thinking of certain "community leaders" who try to use such stunts to gain political mileage. The Hindus/Buddhists in question, complained that they were threatened as "Indian kafir spy" and other derogatory terms, despite having proven records of being born and raised in Bangladesh as any other Bangladeshi is.

Hence, the proposal was made.

we dont have exact statistics on the number of muslim immigrants as well ...but going by rough measures and estimates not even 0.1% of the total immigrants. There are hardly any significant number of hindus settled in our border towns ( like malda , murshidabad etc ) regardless of % of minorities in BD ....so very less i suppose....

What is the main reason for more Muslims from BD coming to Indian State than BD Hindus?

this is bit interesting because whatever the percentage of Hindus in Bangladesh, they are surely in thousands and even if 30K or to say 20 K migrate to west bengal its going to affect votes there.

What is the main reason for more Muslims from BD coming to Indian State than BD Hindus?

this is bit interesting because whatever the percentage of Hindus in Bangladesh, they are surely in thousands and even if 30K or to say 20 K migrate to west bengal its going to affect votes there.

one reason could be their higher breeding rate.

Certainly; but they have to do so legally. There is a limit on the number of Bangladeshis that can migrate when done in LEGAL terms regardless of whether he follows an organized religion or a way of life just like number of immigrants to UK and US is limited by some numbers. But due to the illegal mass influx, this creates hatred among local communities.

The reason why BD Hindus/Buddhists were asked to be granted Indian nationality is that because they complained of discrimination and target attacks in BD during the early days of BNP. This is not because of Bangladeshi government since they are friendly to us but because of the narrow-minded thinking of certain "community leaders" who try to use such stunts to gain political mileage. The Hindus/Buddhists in question, complained that they were threatened as "Indian kafir spy" and other derogatory terms, despite having proven records of being born and raised in Bangladesh as any other Bangladeshi is.

Hence, the proposal was made.

The proposal came few days back by one of anti-congress parties leader so its not BNP specific.

As far as legal process is concerned that is another issue i am just asking say for example this proposal is accepted and there is large number of Hindu immigrants from BD are you going to accept their right to vote in your politics?

Hmm. i can understand the dilemma of a common Bengali. Isnt their any third better option there ?

that has been the bane of our state for several elections now ....even if we are disgusted with congress national policies ,we are forced to vote for them to avoid CPM. BJP or any other similar party has no roots in WB. Basically going from the frying pan to the fire - in this particular election .

The proposal came few days back by one of anti-congress parties leader so its not BNP specific.

As far as legal process is concerned that is another issue i am just asking say for example this proposal is accepted and there is large number of Hindu immigrants from BD are you going to accept their right to vote in your politics?
Why should we ?
why should we give citizenship to any tom dick n harry crossing over to our country..??

however, if someone come here as refugees, and their plight is genuine, as is in the case with Bangladeshi Hindus, it is moral duty of any democratic nation to give them shelter and security.
we gave shelter to tibettan refugees and we should give shelter to Bangladeshi hindus as well.

ask your Indian troll to get out of this forum. Period.

That idiot posted about Pakistani army and started his BS. NObody has talked about that before.

Oh yeah! you have opened my eyes your honour!!
how touching!!!.... a pakistani islamic hardliner giving lecture to hindu indians how to stop islamisation of an Indian state.........thank you very much you are very wise:azn:

Back
Top Bottom