What's new

Bangladeshi TV channels blocked in India

:lol: yeh abir its a nightmare for a Hindi speaking person to watch Telegu stuff in Chennai.

i was like WTH . ehh and at the end settled with some raunchy dances programs :P

Telugu is spoken in Hydrabad in Andhra Pradesh, perhaps you are confused...

Whatever rocks your boat. Bangladesh and India are not allies nor enemies ;)

Although its understandable why India would do this considering their history.

I agree...India is not a friend not an enemy..as you have stated correctly...there is not any permanent friend or enemy in international diplomacy...It is the need and situation that drives a nation to build relationship....

dude you are in a wrong country; i.e. Satanic America... how can you stay in a country which does not follow Shariat law? :taz:

You are not wrong. I prefer Diganta style attire. Perfect Islamic attire.

[video]http://youtu.be/oYJWsk-82wI[/video]

If BD is so much concerned about the issue, put a 'tit for tat' ban on Indian channels. End of story.

Please remember that India is a culturally diverse country with with 15 official languages. I'm from South India. Here the local cable operator not even gives us the full complement of Hindi channels (I get only 5), so forget about Bengali Channel. The reason is quite simple..no one understands the language. Its all about demand & supply.

India has total of 515 channels presently... does it matter if few are blocked??... its gives rest for our finger

I think few more should be banned...

Thanks to ALLAH and my grandfather that he didnt crossed the border in 1947 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alhamdulillah that your grandfather did not migrated to our side. Please convey my thanks to him if alive. :)

Bangladeshi here are know to post fake news. I think there is section there who's objective in life is to push anti India agenda because they hate Hindus. These types of people are threat to world peace.

:lol: yeh abir its a nightmare for a Hindi speaking person to watch Telegu stuff in Chennai.

i was like WTH . ehh and at the end settled with some raunchy dances programs :P

It was few year back jana. Now we have DTH services all over India.

We can choose any package.

On topic..... Quality matters...... HBO is not Indian channel but have huge demand.

Increase your quality 1st.

I dont think so Bangladeshi and Pakistani channels are banned in India .
They are just nor provided by DTH providers as there is no demand .

But the cable operators to provide Pakistani and Bangladeshi channels .
My grandpa was a avid watcher of QTV or PTV (dont know exactly )
I am pretty sure that I have seen bangladeshi channels when I had cable .

Bangladeshi here are know to post fake news. I think there is section there who's objective in life is to push anti India agenda because they hate Hindus. These types of people are threat to world peace.

Not Bangladeshis but only this Al-Zakir is known to post anti Indian threads .
Rest of the Bangladeshis are pretty decent on this forum

Alhamdulillah that your grandfather did not migrated to our side. Please convey my thanks to him if alive. :)

On the other hand , you have my profound gratitude for migrating to the states. One less fundamentalist to spread and hatred in our neighbourhood.

The fact that he is alive is an adequate proof that all is well.

Why should anyone thank you, unless you are a professional murderer and have killed many and, on second thoughts, let him go from your dragnet!

That is what your post signifies!

English is a tricky language!!

Is it too difficult to comprehend, that there must be no demand for bangali channels in india ?
Many indians channels also get closed down in india if there is no demand
Sorry no offence, but i dint even knew there was a thing like a bangladeshi channels in india until now i read this thread.

Mostly servants :lol:

Although I love AXN, HBO among others :D

Right, so bangladesh is fully made up of servants ? :)
Good good, u watch axn and hbo for upgrading of your cultural values.

Bangladeshi TV channels blocked in India

by Special Correspondent
June 22, 2011

This is the only section of this forum where anyone will find everything except defence. :lol: Anyway what these India-phobics have anything else to talk except India.

Why should not India ban BD channel? Bangladeshis watch Indian channels all the time. What is there to watch!

Back
Top Bottom