What's new

Bangladeshi TV channels blocked in India

:lol: yeh abir its a nightmare for a Hindi speaking person to watch Telegu stuff in Chennai.

i was like WTH . ehh and at the end settled with some raunchy dances programs :P

Midnight masala?
People speak tamil in chennai, but they have telugu and malayalam channels too.

Where I live they air
English,French, German, Korean, Indian,Pakistani
channels including one or two west bengal stuffs
even though there is no demand for many of those channels.

Must be something wrong with the mentality of Indian authorities
otherwise why the absence.

Buy yourself a DTH licence in India (and it does not come cheap) and broadcast BD channels.

If they are popular, then you will reap a rich harvest.

:lol: yeh abir its a nightmare for a Hindi speaking person to watch Telegu stuff in Chennai.

i was like WTH . ehh and at the end settled with some raunchy dances programs :P

Tamil, not Telegu. :p You would find Telegus in Andhra Pradesh.

They did broadcast Hindi channels but those were paid. I got a regional pack after the first day itself!

Yep, its all about perception.

Besides, not into all that booty shaking Indian channels :D

Other than the news, I hardly tune into BD channels. My dad watches Zee Bangla all day during weekends. Yes...the whole day...

Wow! Bharat loving run in the family. Good for you. :P

Lets be honest here. The Bangladeshi channels aren't that great. Nothing more than a few drama serials, ads and news.

Can't even be compared to the Indian ones.

There is an edit option in profile where one can change the flag. :undecided:

My I suggest tri-color flag on horizon. :tup:

Those who do not like rauchy dances, could have switched to QTV.

Even PTV have anchors who are rather fashionable and do not dress quite in what I understand from posts in this forum, as the ideal Muslim attire.

This is no sick mentality.

This is the future.

BD will soon be an Indian colony.

:lol: that wet dream some of you are watching since 71. and then you woke up.

...but you see will that we will be far better masters to BD'ians than the british were to us.
mmmm so you are expressing your frustration of those days when you were subject of Brits.

Midnight masala?
People speak tamil in chennai, but they have telugu and malayalam channels too.

:P oh yara every time i browsed saw masala everywhere . i thought damn here everyone must have been having Delhi belly

Wow! Bharat loving run in the family. Good for you. :P

There is an edit option in profile where one can change the flag. :undecided:

As I have stated before, I hardly watch Indian content, especially those lame drama serials. My dad does though.

Well, sorry if I didn't phrase it correctly. What I meant was that Indian channels have more commercial value and overall more demand in Bangladesh compared to the local ones. Sorry, but that is the reality.

Back
Top Bottom