What's new

Bangladeshi TV channels blocked in India

I don't have a tv now, but I think I saw some BD channels couple of years back. One I remember was ATN Bangla.

abir jee glass choro and read he is talking about now not couple of years back.

btw why would Indian fear any "anti-India" stuff on BD channels ?

this is the place u call india in 900 A.D...you can find it on google...the sort of intellect you possess Cholas Kingdom would best suit you

With kind of people like you lurking in interweb, I'd not be surprised to see map depicting Pakistan ruling Bengal in 900 AD in google image search! :lol:

Gurjara Parihatra, Rashtrakuta and Palas were three warring kingdoms back in 900 AD!

ts

Oh I been listening this crap for last few years! What has changed in two years anyway, there's still an Indian stooge gov ruling BD! :lol:

lol..what is there to fear??
if we have option of not listening to anti-india stuff then we would act on it :)
its as simple as that..
fear and all is for pakistan who cries everyday for how star plus is ruining their people :rofl:

lol..what is there to fear??
if we have option of not listening to anti-india stuff then we would act on it :)
its as simple as that..

Thats what i am asking what is anti-India in BD channels ????
can you give some example ?

fear and all is for pakistan who cries everyday for how star plus is ruining their people :

star plus is only ruining Indian image ;) anyway

It would be on no use even if he went back or maybe he is still at the school level.

His history starts from the 7th Century.

Before that they possibly believe it was the Biblical Deluge!

its all in your head//thats why they pay you to troll on this forum all day long....:lol: Cholas kingdom will be someday free

Where I live they air
English,French, German, Korean, Indian,Pakistani
channels including one or two west bengal stuffs
even though there is no demand for many of those channels.

Must be something wrong with the mentality of Indian authorities
otherwise why the absence.

Where I live they air

we air almost all kinds of channels specially the English ones though their demand is not that high as compared to Urdu ones.

Isn't Star network owned by Rupert Murdoch? How can you call that Indian?

Anyway, Indian channels are more commercialized and hence more addictive. So people want to watch them. If there is a demand for Bangladeshi channels in India, the government would definitely allow it.

Where I live they air

Dude it's the cable owners who broadcasts the channels, authorities have nothing to do with it. When I was in chennai, they didn't broadcast any hindi channels let alone Bengali! Doesn't mean those channels are blocked in Tamil Nadu!

Dude it's the cable owners who broadcasts the channels, authorities have nothing to do with it. When I was in chennai, they didn't broadcast any hindi channels let alone Bengali! Doesn't mean those channels are blocked in Tamil Nadu!

:lol: yeh abir its a nightmare for a Hindi speaking person to watch Telegu stuff in Chennai.

i was like WTH . ehh and at the end settled with some raunchy dances programs :P

O my Mentally Retarded Neighbor,
Please understand that walking down the street
with a mental disorder is not good for health,
let alone using net so get back to your Asylum as
quick as you can.

Yesss....release that anger BD'ian.

A de-stressed subject will be a very obedient subject.

...you may now kneel down.

Back
Top Bottom