What's new

Bangladeshi TV channels blocked in India

Lets be honest here. The Bangladeshi channels aren't that great. Nothing more than a few drama serials, ads and news.

Can't even be compared to the Indian ones.

Perception is a relative thing.
How do you consider those unnecessary booty
shaking Indian channels to be of superior in nature
compared to the decent ones in BD?

so what man India has huge lines of channels so many Indians tired daily only for changing channels still at night there will remain 200 channels which they even never try in whole day .lolllllll

No we consider them as our lost colony, and knitting nefarious designs to get our lost hinterland back again!

Be afraid, be very very afraid!

lol you,,,india was never one unit before muslims came..piece of land u call india was composed of petty kingdoms
freedom will only prevail once they all get independent...even kerala was separate...you can become prime minister of cholas kingdom:lol:

szhkxe.jpg

I don't have a tv now, but I think I saw some BD channels couple of years back. One I remember was ATN Bangla.

I have not seen any report of Bangladeshi channels being banned in India.

The TV channels are all pay channel. The Free to Air are the Govt Doordarshan.

I am curious and I would be obliged if someone could give a link that shows India has banned Bamgaldeshi channel.

In Hyderabad, I could see PTV and QTV and so why should BD channels be banned?

I have also seen BD channels before this DTH and pay channels came into force.

Lets be honest here. The Bangladeshi channels aren't that great. Nothing more than a few drama serials, ads and news.

Can't even be compared to the Indian ones.

lol i once saw a hindi channel soap and then my head started paining so much that i never ever saw hindi channel again(except news channels)

lol you,,,india was never one unit before muslims came..piece of land u call india was composed of petty kingdoms
freedom will only prevail once they all get independent...even kerala was separate...you can become prime minister of chola kingdom:lol:

szhkxe.jpg

What kind of Map is that? Bengal has never been ruled by Gurjara-Pratiharas. Go get some History lesson sonny!

freedom will only prevail once they all get independent...even kerala was separate...you can become prime minister of cholas kingdom:lol:

szhkxe.jpg

oh salvage i am maharashtrian and i want maharashtra to be a nation..please help us...NOT.. :rofl:

so what man India has huge lines of channels so many Indians tired daily only for changing channels still at night there will remain 200 channels which they even never try in whole day .lolllllll

true that dude...
to be honest people mostly watch regional channels only...

wonder how long west bengal will tolerate this....after all they consider them a part of greater bengladesh

Why should India want to consider it a part of India?

Or is it your ire that makes you spill your bile, now that they have 'found you out' with your domineering ways and not considering them good enough for you?

What kind of Map is that? Bengal has never been ruled by Gurjara-Pratiharas. Go get some History lesson sonny!

It would be on no use even if he went back or maybe he is still at the school level.

His history starts from the 7th Century.

Before that they possibly believe it was the Biblical Deluge!

wonder how long west bengal will tolerate this....after all they consider them a part of greater bengladesh
Ever heard of Akhand Bharat.
Go find on google, you will see the reality. And I hope that will answer your trolling and off topic question

Perception is a relative thing.
How do you consider those unnecessary booty
shaking Indian channels to be of superior in nature
compared to the decent ones in BD?

Yep, its all about perception.

Besides, not into all that booty shaking Indian channels :D

Other than the news, I hardly tune into BD channels. My dad watches Zee Bangla all day during weekends. Yes...the whole day...

this is the place u call india in 900 A.D...you can find it on google...the sort of intellect you possess Cholas Kingdom would best suit you

but people of Bangladesh do consider India as enemy and that is enough for Indian government to take such decision...
i also wish Bangladesh bans Indian channels too....after all Indian channels are reason for cultural degradation of Bangladesh..

:) but when Pakistan banned bharati crap on cable you bharatis came crying loud and calling it unfair

Back
Top Bottom