What's new

Bangladeshi man arrested for plotting to blow up Federal Reserve Building

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I saw a man walking the streets in Coral Springs, FL. I thought I saw wrong, well he was in all his glory in a Lungi. I drove by too fast to take a pic.

Then again I saw a dude on the top deck of a Cruise ship in Lungi, very next to the hot bikini babes by the pool !!!!

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Just stating facts. It takes all kinds of people to make the world go around.

Wats wrong with being gay???? :meeting:

&$%*@!

Yesterday I saw a man walking the streets in Coral Springs, FL. I thought I saw wrong, well he was in all his glory in a Lungi. I drove by too fast to take a pic.

Then again I say dude on the top deck of a Cruise ship in Lungi, very next to the hot bikini babes by the pool !!!!

I'm sexy in my lungi and I know it :chilli:

Then again I say dude on the top deck of a Cruise ship in Lungi, very next to the hot bikini babes by the pool !!!!

Lungi is associated with poverty in sub continent which makes it kinda outclass to us. For the rest of the world its just a cloth which wraps you around. Nobody complains about sari though.

Dafuq did I just read. Are they calling him Bengali terrorist? Mother of god, is this the revenge of Bangladeshis on us for what I did to them in colonial time?

Dafuq did I just read. Did U WBs just called yourselves bengalis.:disagree:

Lungi is associated with poverty in sub continent which makes it kinda outclass to us. For the rest of the world its just a cloth which wraps you around. Nobody complains about sari though.

Lol no, everyone from rich to poor wears lungi.

I dont... ;)

My brother who does a professional career, lives in the UK, grew up there all his life and married to an Englishwomen who also does a professional career - wears a lungi.

I'm sexy in my lungi and I know it :chilli:

What? It's catchy! :woot:

Lungi is like a defacto national dress of BD. Even most people of the younger gen wears lungi. :D

Btw Why is the topic shifting to lungi.:undecided:

Ye currently in Bangladesh for Eid, gonna meet my friends tomorrow in an anime meet,wanna join? :azn:

U mean maze city, no?:)

On Topic :-

Rule of thumb - Never believe what the western media feeds you. As simple as that.

Its another conspiracy by the Elite-controlled US Government. As one guy said earlier in the 1st page..its probably another FBI job. Those who cant swallow it..too bad for you.

Cheers!!!

Lungi has an advantage. A very special one at that.

The boys :-)D) hang outside and not inside the body of males for a special reason. They need to be a few degrees cooler for optimum performance. :partay:. Lungi provides ideal ventilation !!!

Lungi is like a defacto national dress of BD. Even most people of the younger gen wears lungi. :D

Btw Why is the topic shifting to lungi.:undecided:

U mean maze city, no?:)
because lungis are cool ;)
yep :O i see its popular
On Topic :-

Rule of thumb - Never believe what the western media feeds you. As simple as that.

Its another conspiracy by the Elite-controlled US Government. As one guy said earlier in the 1st page..its probably another FBI job. Those who cant swallow it..too bad for you.

Cheers!!!
and whenever you see a guy in gray coat, run to the opposite side saying "I love America"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom