What's new

Bangladeshi Fashion

i don't think she is over 5'6, and as for skinny, i love that plump waist. :devil:

More love handles to handle :P...

To answer your question, traveling on business. It's kind of getting old hat though.....

How about some of Baby face Benzir Ishrat?

556892_301950186572967_1310572691_n.jpg

This one reminds me of Tagore's heroines....
426438_339170249517627_125191397_n.jpg

More love handles to handle :P...

To answer your question, traveling on business. It's kind of getting old hat though.....

How about some of Baby face Benzir Ishrat?

556892_301950186572967_1310572691_n.jpg

This one reminds me of Tagore's heroines....
426438_339170249517627_125191397_n.jpg
You too a land whale lover?

jamahir's favorite emi in the show :P

thank you, thank you.

the camera seems to love emi a bit more than others and she was also the one to start the show... emi is indeed tantalizing.

who's the model in the thumbnail??

and to return the favor, this ( Levi's® Curve ID with Ileana D'Cruz, Jacqueline Fernandez and Chitrangada Singh - YouTube ) is a levi jeans walk by two of my favorite beauties, ileana d'cruz and chitrangada singh... but ileana must lose the accent... hear the mature talk by chitrangada when she corrects ileana.

and bd bhai, nice signature. :D

Last edited:
thank you, thank you.

the camera seems to love emi a bit more than others and she was also the one to start the show... emi is indeed tantalizing.

who's the model in the thumbnail??

and to return the favor, this ( Levi's® Curve ID with Ileana D'Cruz, Jacqueline Fernandez and Chitrangada Singh - YouTube ) is a levi jeans walk by two of my favorite beauties, ileana d'cruz and chitrangada singh... but ileana must lose the accent... hear the mature talk by chitrangada when she corrects ileana.

and bd bhai, nice signature. :D
thanks :D, i don't know her name, btw i already saw that video, tharki like me can't miss that :P
@jamahir check my additional signature line :tongue:

I luv georgette sarees.
I liked the colour of her saree and her waistlet too.

must say, if worn with panache ( like emi does ) the waistlet can be devastating.

not that i speak from experience. :P

Back
Top Bottom