What's new

Bangladeshi Fashion

yeah was guessing that from your post and avatar... :lol:
Cant there be other fans of Air cdre Wlady?
Whats wrong in my post that is true most Bengalis do have round faces and sharpish face Bengalis are very rare and normally belong to upper class

Some new ones from Bidya Sinha - her stage name is 'Mim'.

10671464_10153848656200628_2902083595414597305_n.jpg

now that's a classic desi beauty shot.

Bengali girl have body like cat easy to pickup n put on your lap. some have like cat eyes. then there are big beguma who forces her husband to work long hours at the restaurant so she can buy bmw while he looks like he suffering from malnutrition. bangladesh may bhai bohot piiassa hai choudry pojero chaltay hai.

then there are big beguma who forces her husband to work long hours at the restaurant so she can buy bmw while he looks like he suffering from malnutrition.

:lol:

Yes I do.
But my like is diff from your kinda like. I just like them and you LIKE them. Get the difference??? 8-)

zibago was weekend-trolling. :D

Bengali girl have body like cat easy to pickup n put on your lap. some have like cat eyes. then there are big beguma who forces her husband to work long hours at the restaurant so she can buy bmw while he looks like he suffering from malnutrition. bangladesh may bhai bohot piiassa hai choudry pojero chaltay hai.
@jamahir yep thats the most attractive feature of Bengalans the big eyes

I don't know about most of Bd girls who have been posted on this thread are all plastic and botox and none looks natural. Plastic surgery, botox and cosmetics laden faces never count as beauty....these are as artificial as robots

Back
Top Bottom