What's new

Bangladeshi Fashion

I don't know about most of Bd girls who have been posted on this thread are all plastic and botox and none looks natural. Plastic surgery, botox and cosmetics laden faces never count as beauty....these are as artificial as robots

let them enjoy.... Models are plastic all around the world..

"The guy who loves other guys dressed in giant dick" - What is wrong with prominent forehead and curly hair! :angry:

Apart from your obsession with giant ****s, you seem to be a fan of curly hair covered foreheads. Best of luck finding your dream bf. :D

Does it mean curly hair and big forehead are considered ugly or non-attractive in Bangladesh.

Everyone's different. I for one absolutely loathe the combination.

let them enjoy.... Models are plastic all around the world..
You are right as far as models are concerned.
I want to see the non-model girls like students and or working women, house wives as they define the beauty of the society

Apart from your obsession with giant ****s, you seem to be a fan of curly hair covered foreheads. Best of luck finding your dream bf. :D

If only I have taken a screen shot of your past posts!! :P

So it is your personal taste not a general view of Bangladesh. I'm just trying to understand Bangladeshi culture. It is interesting to know the definition of beauty changes from culture to culture and ethnicity to ethnicity.

If only I have taken a screen shot of your past posts!! :P

I recall telling you about one of my WB friends' encounter with a guy in a @#$%^& halloween costume. Don't know why you took offence and felt the urge to alter the narrative, lol! :P

So it is your personal taste not a general view of Bangladesh. I'm just trying to understand Bangladeshi culture. It is interesting to know the definition of beauty changes from culture to culture and ethnicity to ethnicity.

And from guy to guy. Your genes play a big role. I guess I and @jamahir got some genes in common. :D

Edit: with certain exceptions, as in the case of Emi. ;p

I recall telling you about one of my WB friends' encounter with a guy in a @#$%^& halloween costume. Don't know why you took offence and felt the urge to alter the narrative, lol! :P
haha alight. Do bangladeshis actually mix with WBs here? You guys seem to form closely knit communities.

Don't know about BD but most girls this side of the border has naturally curly but NOT coarse hair.

And from guy to guy. Your genes play a big role. I guess I and @jamahir got some genes in common. :D

Edit: with certain exceptions, as in the case of Emi. ;p
When it comes to guys...I being a guy would like to add time to time also :) .... My taste changed over the period 2-3 months in the past but now it is getting longer...may be I'm getting mature and old

haha alight. Do bangladeshis actually mix with WBs here? You guys seem to form closely knit communities.

Honestly I had very few WB friends and even fewer BD friends. I'm not a member of any BD association and don't participate in their annual activities.

Bangladeshis who come as grad students or PRs like to surround themselves with BD people and culture and don't generally venture out of their comfort zone.

You are right as far as models are concerned.
I want to see the non-model girls like students and or working women, house wives as they define the beauty of the society

thread does not belong to them...... it belong to plastic women

My taste changed over the period 2-3 months in the past but now it is getting longer...may be I'm getting mature and old

Weird. You mean your preferences are seasonal? Like white girls in January, Asians in July and Blacks on your birthday? :P

Jkjk, "time to time" changes in preferences shouldn't be too drastic. I remember I found certain girls (inlcuding Emi) repulsive 5 years ago, and I still find them so!

thread does not belong to them...... it belong to plastic women

Cosmetic surgery is not that popular among BD models. Besides they don't earn at the Bollywood rate - so not many can afford multiple surgeries. I remember seeing some of the models before their celebrity days.. they still look the same.

Weird. You mean your preferences are seasonal? Like white girls in January, Asians in July and Blacks on your birthday? :P

Jkjk, "time to time" changes in preferences shouldn't be too drastic. I remember I found certain girls (inlcuding Emi) repulsive 5 years ago, and I still find them so!
More so a daily basis some times like I had the plans to have 5 wives/girl friends and name them Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.

Back
Top Bottom