What's new

Bangladeshi Fashion

Bro, I have a lot of Bengali friends. These girls don't look like anything like the Bengalis I know.

Either its heavy make up, photoshop and lighting to make them look very different.
where have u met them ?

Bro, I have a lot of Bengali friends. These girls don't look like anything like the Bengalis I know.

Either its heavy make up, photoshop and lighting to make them look very different.
these are models not ordinary bengali girls. They are supposed to be more beautiful than rest, thats why they were chosen for modelling.

Here is Traditional Model Shabnam Faria sporting casual luxe Bangladeshi Outfits from say about two hundred years ago,

Arong-03.jpg
Arong-04.jpg
Arong-05.jpg

these particular saris and general dressage are beautiful... elegant.

We have Riba doing traditional while Sunerah complements with a more contemporary style
Gitanjali-01.jpg

Gitanjali-02.jpg
Gitanjali-03.jpg
Gitanjali-04.jpg

riba and sunerah look like ebola-afflicted lesbians.

At the risk of spreading further ugliness (not responsible if you guys throw up), WTF were these people thinking??

images

this modern fashion of males wearing shorts as dress... :disagree:

i want to hit the legs of males who show legs in shopping malls and on roads.

both appeared in "bigg boss" of 2014... he is sushant divgikar, the gay fellow who once was "mr. gay india" and she is model, diandra soares, who used to have different-colored wigs during her stay in bb.

Didn't even realise this thread had been moved to this section of forum lol. Lots of ogling to catch up on ;)

Beautiful!!!
Beauty secrect- Hilsa or rosagulla?

Here is Traditional Model Shabnam Faria sporting casual luxe Bangladeshi Outfits from say about two hundred years ago,

Arong-02.jpg

Arong-03.jpg
Arong-04.jpg
Arong-05.jpg

We have Riba doing traditional while Sunerah complements with a more contemporary style
Gitanjali-01.jpg

Gitanjali-02.jpg
Gitanjali-03.jpg
Gitanjali-04.jpg
Omg!! :smitten::kiss3:

Back
Top Bottom