What's new

Bangladesh will be the nuclear country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bengali girls are not interested in political and strategic defence related discussion!!! There is a forum religion related where dozens of Bangladeshi british girl remain active 24/7 with some other revert girls but girls from other muslim countries are very rare!!!

Haaanhaaan tuuu touu udhaaar hiii mandlataaa rehtaa hooo gaaa naaa ! :rofl:

Haaanhaaan tuuu touu udhaaar hiii mandlataaa rehtaa hooo gaaa naaa ! :rofl:

em..... No! I dislike girls! You know bro, Once in my med school 7-8 girls tried to attack me???? I just created a poll in facebook, who is characterless? Those who were voted, tried to attack me! I hate them all :p

Just stopping by to say that I had a good laugh at the title of this thread. Thanks guys!

em..... No! I dislike girls! You know bro, Once in my med school 7-8 girls tried to attack me???? I just created a poll in facebook, who is characterless? Those who were voted, tried to attack me! I hate them all :p

What did u expect would happen? If you did that in canada you'd be expelled from your school:lol:

Bengali girls are not interested in political and strategic defence related discussion!!! There is a forum religion related where dozens of Bangladeshi british girl remain active 24/7 with some other revert girls but girls from other muslim countries are very rare!!!

I know one girl whos into politics, she happens to be related to kz, shes good looking too. I am trying to get her, but she plays so hard to get:angry:

What did u expect would happen? If you did that in canada you'd be expelled from your school:lol:

well yeah, i know it was dumb, but it wasn't actually me, there were 15-20 boys who did it together. I was just admin of our batch group, so had to receive it for allowing it!

BD does not need a nuclear weapon or its delivery system. Nuclear weapon does not guarantee safety. This feeling of security is pretentoius because all nuclear capable nations know they cannot use this weapon. Armchair PDF warrirors from Bangladesh who are afraid of Burma's 32 only migs should think of other conventional weapons.

I disagree!!! BD should invest in nukes!! A nuclear fission bomb in 5 years and the thermonuclear bomb in another 6 months, followed by MRBM in an year and an ICBM in another two years. Followed by a nuclear sub in 3 weeks and operational deployment in a week after. Followed by NE India takeover in 3 days. All in all, full super pawa BD in 8 years 6 months 4 weeks 3 days :D

Attack?Attack? wut? :rofl: did they beat you or something?

its been 5 days and you guys have no nuke until now .close this thread man i was thinking they will claim after 5 days .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom