What's new

Bangladesh will be the nuclear country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just created a poll in facebook, who is characterless?

That's disgusting man. I knew that you were a small time mullah but this is taking it to the next level, you know passing fatwa and all.

That's disgusting man. I knew that you were a small time mullah but this is taking it to the next level, you know passing fatwa and all.

leave him he's very naive person

em..... No! I dislike girls! You know bro, Once in my med school 7-8 girls tried to attack me???? I just created a poll in facebook, who is characterless? Those who were voted, tried to attack me! I hate them all :p

Oh you're into boys ! :undecided:

Ahhh well its a 'free world' ! :D

@Imran Khan : Perhaps Kobiraaz is the perfect companion for you ! :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

Yeah Jaunty, i know. But the problem is we were just new in the campus, 1st year of medical school when this happened.... I became friends with Mullahs 1 year later. I can explain the event though. by that time we were all new in campus! Some girls started to date senior brothers, so boys tried to teach them a lesson, i live in a hostel, they all did it together, as admin of our closed facebook group i had to face the trouble. It didn't end there, it continued when those boys charged them back in reply, it continued for 8-9 months. Boys vs Girls thing. Later it faded when new batch arrived and boys became busy after junior girls. Anyway, those girls approached me first later and made friendship! Thats the end... @animelive dumb memories. I wasn't bullied... They just asked me angrily, i answered. Thats it! Leave it bro

Yeah Jaunty, i know. But the problem is we were just new in the campus, 1st year of medical school when this happened.... I became friends with Mullahs 1 year later. I can explain the event though. by that time we were all new in campus! Some girls started to date senior brothers, so boys tried to teach them a lesson, i live in a hostel, they all did it together, as admin of our closed facebook group i had to face the trouble. It didn't end there, it continued when those boys charged them back in reply, it continued for 8-9 months. Boys vs Girls thing. Later it faded when new batch arrived and boys became busy after junior girls. Anyway, those girls approached me first later and made friendship! Thats the end... @animelive dumb memories. I wasn't bullied... They just asked me angrily, i answered. Thats it! Leave it bro

I know at least 4 medical girls who married guys of SSC education. Pretty scary sometimes.. and my mom want me to marry a doctor... LOL

Dark Price told me that it didn't end there ! They tied you up in one of your practical areas/operating theaters & castrated you before taking a pair of nuts taken off a fresh cadaver (corpse) & sewed it to your armpits ! :fie:

Is this true ? :blink:
@dark Prince

I know at least 4 medical girls who married guys of SSC education. Pretty scary sometimes.. and my mom want me to marry a doctor... LOL
I received proposal from a 3 years senior girl from a private medical lol! I know 4-5 couples like that! Anyway,
I don't want to marry a doctor, they are very ambitious, i dislike such people!

I received proposal from a 3 years senior girl from a private medical lol! I know 4-5 couples like that! Anyway,

Sahib aaap touuu chick magnet haiii....humariii kahaan itniii qismaaat ! :cray:

I second that. Witness to a marriage gone to hell due to ambition (she was also a doctor)

Bengali girls are not interested in political and strategic defence related discussion!!! There is a forum religion related where dozens of Bangladeshi british girl remain active 24/7 with some other revert girls but girls from other muslim countries are very rare!!!
Who wants Bangladeshi Girls in this forum.They are not good looking(no offence),they are no match for the author of this article who's from my state of Punjab.

You broke the poor lady's heart :cry:

KPZLR.gif

@cloud_9
18/12/2012 18:41:37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom