What's new

Bangladesh will be the nuclear country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Japan can build a bomb in 7 days notice.

A few years ago I spoke to an Arab friend who was a university lecturer in London in a science related discipline.

He explained to me that atom bomb technology is almost verging on primitive now, as it was created 60 years ago.

He also said (with no disrespect to Pakistan) "If a third world country like Pakistan can build it, do you think rich western nations can't?" e.g. Sweden etc.

You mentioned Japan, he said "Norway can build it in 2 days" (which I think he meant semi-figuratively).

Technology progresses rapidly.

mark1.jpg

This was a computer back in the 50s.

06_archimedes_35438535_620x433.jpg

This computer (Iphone) is far more powerful than that 1950s technology.

The atom bomb is 1930s/40s technology.

Loads of states in the world could produce it but chose not to e.g. Brazil, Japan, Sweden, Norway, South Africa etc.

yeah but i was asking about next phrase! If India wants to breach that freezing border using military might assuming hostile BNP-Jamat in power! Then?

BD will certainly start shooting at whoever wants to breach our border. That should be enough to entertain a sanction on India.

Japan can build a bomb in 7 days notice.

Japan is industrial giant with decades of experience in Nuclear enrichment and technology - and all tools readily available on their disposal

WTF.... When this did happened???? :woot:

I read this once, I think from a Pakistani source.

However you cannot believe everything you read.

Do not base too much on it.

Our military who make these decisions know if it is true or not. This is not the place to discuss such things infested as it is with Hindutva trolls eager to make trouble.

We already have the TOT deal with Ruksies which include enrichment, mining and building nuclear reactor. So certainly its easier than people who did in 30's or 40's

No sir... Enriched uranium that you use in nuclear reactors is way less enriched than the one used for nukes. Russia being signatory of NPT won't even export you highly sophisticated uranium TOT is far off.

BD will certainly start shooting at whoever wants to breach our border. That should be enough to entertain a sanction on India.

BD - and many others - could easily build a bomb if they want to.

However what about the missiles to deliver those bombs? I think that is more of a challenge.

Yes we could buy them from others but wouldn't it be better to have indigenous production and capability?

However what about the missiles to deliver those bombs? I think that is more of a challenge.

Yes we could buy them from others but wouldn't it be better to have indigenous production and capability?

That's also decades old technology - i don't think that will take too much time

yeah but i was asking about next phrase! If India wants to breach that freezing border using military might assuming hostile BNP-Jamat in power! Then?

Indians are not stupid.

Do not judge India by the Hindutva trolls on this forum.

Even the BJP and co may talk big and act aggressively in opposition to get votes, but once in power they change their tune and are far less belligerent.

The same goes for the BNP and Jamat.

A year or two ago Khaleda was saying how she would burn Indian goods that use Bangladesh for transit, now she is cosying up to India, visiting the country and having tea (presumably white with sugar) there.

Max range 300 kms, would it do?

Dear Delusional Bangladeshis on PDF,
You should look at the case study of IRAN and North Korea before even thinking about Nuclear bombs.
Both of these countries are heavily sanctioned. Iran has survived because it has **** load of OIL. Still now they are under pressure to talk to IAEA. While North Korea survives because of China. Still people in NK are dying of hunger.

Who is going to take care of Bangladesh when the whole world stops buying your underwears. Think about what will happen to Bangladesh which has no natural resource and no country to back it up. And unlike 1971 this time we will have electrified fences and BSF on the border so entry into India either.

thanks

Building the dirty bomb is not the hard part, its about the means to delivering them is the hardest part. It takes a lot of resources and a lot of sanctions to build one. If we start enriching high grade uraniums, it is likely Uncle Sam or India will bomb the sites, even Israel might do that.

Max range 300 kms, would it do?

For me no.

We need to have parity with India and be able to strike all Indian territory as they can strike all Bangladeshi territory.

However the ability to strike New Delhi and Mumbai are absolute musts.

For me no.

We need to have parity with India and be able to strike all Indian territory as they can strike all Bangladeshi territory.

However the ability to strike New Delhi and Mumbai are absolute musts.

We don't need to strike that deep even, we just need a deterrence to flatten out West Bengal, we don't need nukes for it, a decent amount of missiles should do it. Same kind of threat Iran uses on USA to get Israel off the map, her 51st state.

That's also decades old technology - i don't think that will take too much time

Sorry but its a 13th century technology. Here is a photo from 18th century.
indianrockets+of+tipu.gif

By Bangladeshi timeline they should be able to master it in 5 days unlike dumb Indians and Pakistanis who took 20 years to have a credible ballastic missle system.

By the way the ability to strike all Indian territory for me is completely separate from the issue of a nuclear bomb (which I am against but believe can easily produce).

We need to procure long range missiles and if needs be even ICBMs from our brothers the Turks (China is a friend but may not think we need it and may not want to get involved, which I would understand. The Turks see us as a nation that helped rescue them during the war of independence).

We need to be able to match India.

indian-missile-long-range.gif

AGNI-3-range.gif

RSS.jpg

india_-_orissa.jpg

Indian-Christian-being-targeted-by-Hindu-extremists.jpg

Victims of Hindutva fanatics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom