What's new

Bangladesh will be the nuclear country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG this troll thread is still running :lol:.
Looks like even Mods have recognized that Bangladeshi section = Troll section of PDF.
Waise good strategy by Mods. Keeps other threads clean.

It will give us some knowledge what India can do! A simple chess game. I'm facing the questions what we will face 2 yrs later. We need to be prepared. That's what I'm doing. I say why don't Pakistan provide us some facilities! China is your ally and you co-operate on Nuclear facilities. Why don't you launch support for us!
You expect help when your government keeps acting like a little kid to our nation? (the recent d8 summit, hina's visit etc), it won't happen. I have a feeling that both Pakistan and India lost their trust in Bangladesh. Im all for BD going nuclear but don't expect help from Pakistan.

We will use it for peaceful purpose. We got Energy crisis and we will face complete blackout if we don't have nuclear Energy. We can't afford to buy that much overwhelming energy for our industrialization. Thanks to Malaysia and Arab states,we are growing real good. Bangladesh did look for purchasing Energy from China and India in 2010. But it was utter failure as it was unrealistic! China proposed to build Nuclear facilities in Bangladesh. Bangladesh is yet thinking of it. Bangladesh is playing the waiting game cause within 2016, US will lose significant influence in this region and China will gain. China already got it's stronger navy existence in Indian Ocean. It will grow further. So why to stay back!

why would anybody have a problem if nuclear energy is used for peaceful purpose..many countries does it...

They have, at best, a very low yield warhead - maybe a few kT. And this is after years of research. BD doesn't even have a test reactor. You don't make nukes from weaving machines and curry.

Dude, do you know 2 yrs before of North Korea and today's North Korea? They will rank to with 20 of World Military. They got noting, they got blessed by China. Last time 3-4 days ago, they did a satellite/missile testing. You can't stop us.

Agar bomb ban gaya ho to usko phod bhi do :P

Absolute-Pig_Flying.gif

why would anybody have a problem if nuclear energy is used for peaceful purpose..many countries does it...

I said it first. But some of your Indians want to bomb it! Well, go on! It will just legalize to use it for Military purpose.

wow ... 2 post per second !!!

keep trolling ...

I tell my Bangladeshis, never be afraid. We build a nation right from the nose of US- Pakistan-India-Russia. We were defeated once,just by British thanks to Mir Zafar. There is nothing to be afraid of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom