What's new

Bangladesh will be the nuclear country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as the green stuff is concerned, it is the Russians who will be supplying that.

Here is an early report from BBC:

Source: BBC News - Bangladesh agrees nuclear power deal with Russia

It's kind of like your prepaid cellphone service.

Nay pal you didn't get my point, what I stated there was that one can't make a nuke with the uranium used in generators . It's way low enriched, you got to have a least 95% enriched uranium.

I tell my Bangladeshis, never be afraid. We build a nation right from the nose of US- Pakistan-India-Russia. We were defeated once,just by British thanks to Mir Zafar. There is nothing to be afraid of.

There wasn't any Bangladesh at the time.

And dude, you are mixing up between nuclear for civilian purposes and the one for military..."><

Come to think of it, we've done well in the midst of political instability, and three nuclear-armed nations in our vicinity.

hey guys !!!

do you have any MRBM or ICBM ???

REQ to MODS : plz make this section a sub-forum under jokes and fun section... PLZ !! :rofl:

Nay pal you didn't get my point, what I stated there was that one can't make a nuke with the uranium used in generators . It's way low enriched, you got to have a least 95% enriched uranium.

Yep. And that stuff would be sourced solely from the Russians strictly for energy generation.

I'm confused as to what and how some of my countrymen are suggesting with this "ToT" thing......where did China come from?

On a another note, his has got to be biggest troll thread in the history of PDF.

I am so proud...:cry:

hey guys !!!

do you have any MRBM or ICBM ???

*ahem*....no....

Yep. And that stuff would be sourced solely from the Russians strictly for energy generation.

I'm confused as to what and how some of my countrymen are suggesting with this "ToT" thing......where did China come from?

On a another note, his has got to be biggest troll thread in the history of PDF.

I am so proud...:cry:

You forgot that 'Landing Craft' thread.

Just as I suspected. There is no reactor. Just plans to build one. Idiot.

I had high opinion of this iajdani guy earlier but unfortunately he has turned out to be an absolute idiot, I don't know if he's just trolling on purpose or not though.

I had high opinion of this iajdani guy earlier but unfortunately he has turned out to be an absolute idiot, I don't know if he's just trolling on purpose or not though.

He's a troll ;)

There wasn't any Bangladesh at the time.

And dude, you are mixing up between nuclear for civilian purposes and the one for military..."><

Come to think of it, we've done well in the midst of political instability, and three nuclear-armed nations in our vicinity.

Bengali Nationalism was there, it was there when we defeated Mansingh, the raja of Rajputs. Get that clear.

I said we are going to use it for peaceful purpose. If India strike, go for Military purpose. Do you even read my posts why you are jumping! Read the posts first.

I was asking them that here.

Would the Indians be willing to tolerate a nuclear-armed Myanmar? What would be the Indian government's position? So far, I've not seen anything from them other than aid to Myanmar and this "transit".

@Loki Since you are asking serious question. Below is serous answer.

Answer is NO. India doesn't support any more Nuclear armed nations. You can see our stand on Iran on this.
Also India won't allow any more of her neighbors to have nuclear arms. China developed nukes before us and Pakistan was USAs favorite ally in the 90s (during afghan war with soviets) It was special circumstance that Pakistan used very well to build their weapons. No such thing happening for any other neighbor of India.

It is said they cannot afford to antagonize Myanmar in anyway. I remember them cheering as the Rohingyas were suffering. Okay, fine according to their BS religious/communal beliefs.

Now, what about a nuclear Myanmar? Would they go bomb Myanmar's nuclear facilities as they are saying for Bangladesh? :D

So far, I got no answers :no:

Myanmar is trying to get back into the World system. What makes you think they will take a U turn now. If they really wanted to build nukes wouldn't they have done it before. Don't you think they have most likely they have abandoned their nuclear dreams and want to integrate into world economy instead continue being a pariah nation.

And nobody was cheering Rohingya suffering. Its sad what happened to them. And if someone was then it was wrong. But those who fire on fleeing refuges using helicopter gunships don't have rights to tell others what to do. First you treat them well and only then ask others to do the same.

Last edited by a moderator:

His finest hour was the claim Bangladesh had a reactor before France. I LOL'd at that one.

@Loki, read the kid's post first, don't jump like your bum on fire. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom