What's new

Bangladesh will be the nuclear country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
After 2016, will you live in Energy crisis. As far I know, Bangladesh got loadshedding. How long you can go? Bangladesh will go for faster Industrialization within 2020. Do you want to buy it from China or Pakistan or India? How much you can afford? You are talking like a fool. Kicking out Muslims! Kicking out Buddhists! They can't afford it. India will get no assistance if there is a war against them. No single European nation can help India great deal, forget US. They are afraid to face even Chinese politicians.

War against whom?? BD?

So China is going to step in an provide an uranium enrichment facility in a country without any uranium, or a nuclear reactor and with no land border to start an 'energy farm'?

You guys are debating/ bashing eachother for a thing that doesn't exists :coffee:

It will give us some knowledge what India can do! A simple chess game. I'm facing the questions what we will face 2 yrs later. We need to be prepared. That's what I'm doing. I say why don't Pakistan provide us some facilities! China is your ally and you co-operate on Nuclear facilities. Why don't you launch support for us!

Idiot. China can make it within 1 yr. They got enough facilities. Bangladesh will be dependent on Chinese Nuclear facilities. It's like simply establishing a Chinese farm in Bangladesh, an Energy farm.

And Chinese will give you their nuclear weapons?

Paaji @Imran Khan, @arp2041 , China Bangladesh ke liye pure world ka sanction uthayega. Bahut yaarana lagta hai. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys are debating/ bashing eachother for a thing that doesn't exists :coffee:

PDF
giorgiotsoukalos.jpg

My question, do the have highly enriched Uranium required for the bomb? If they have, then assembling a warhead takes less than a day, few hours maybe.

Apparently, there are significant levels of uranium deposits in Sylhet.

After 2016, will you live in Energy crisis. As far I know, Bangladesh got loadshedding. How long you can go? Bangladesh will go for faster Industrialization within 2020. Do you want to buy it from China or Pakistan or India? How much you can afford? You are talking like a fool. Kicking out Muslims! Kicking out Buddhists! They can't afford it. India will get no assistance if there is a war against them. No single European nation can help India great deal, forget US. They are afraid to face even Chinese politicians.
hahahaha im starting to like u buddy...so what u mean is "u need nuclear power because india is going war with china and u.s is not going to help it????" whats india have anything to do with ur nuclear energy???nuclear power and nuclear arms are two different things..

So China is going to step in an provide an uranium enrichment facility in a country without any uranium, or a nuclear reactor and with no land border to start an 'energy farm'?

Do we need to have uranium to start? Is it that tough to get uranium! You shock me. Seems like you don't know how North Korea got there! And what you mean by no land border? trolling.

Apparently, there are significant levels of uranium deposits in Sylhet.

Dada, naturally occurring Uranium deposit e uranium er concentration single digit percentage e thake. :hitwall:

oh what the hell ???

nuclear Bangladesh !?

Do we need to have uranium to start? Is it that tough to get uranium! You shock me. Seems like you don't know how North Korea got there! And what you mean by no land border? trolling.

North Korea got much of their technical knowhow from defecting Chinese and Soviet scientist, next question?

oh what the hell ???

nuclear Bangladesh !?

Dude, it's getting funnier here by each passing day. :lol:

My question, do the have highly enriched Uranium required for the bomb? If they have, then assembling a warhead takes less than a day, few hours maybe.

And your story about Japan can build a bomb within 7 hours is a pure fairy tale. Japan is not allowed to enrich their Uranium beyond 60-70%, and US got access to all their nuclear plant and enrichment facility. Without US permission, they can't enrich their Uranium beyond the critical level required for Atom bomb.

Yup, it's yet another fable, only difference it doesn't belong to Aesop. Besides it's about Japan, possibility may not be ruled out completely. They are master at techs, their history is full of surprises.. Still ambiguous!

Russia is about to help us building nuclear reactors, they are ready for TOT so obtaining uranium for nukes is not an issue, actual issue is the delivery system but that can be dealt as it can be acquired from another country if necessary, whilst we can continue our research an indigenous delivery system .

Now you my friend deal with the bolded part, can you?

We don't know various percentages of the uranium, don't know missiles capable of carrying nuclear warhead are not sold, but still we argue!

They have, at best, a very low yield warhead - maybe a few kT. And this is after years of research. BD doesn't even have a test reactor. You don't make nukes from weaving machines and curry.

Who said that?? BD had a reactor before France had once since 1962

Bangladeshi uranium is super-best pre-enriched by allah 100% U235.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom