What's new

Bangladesh vs. Netharlands

I think you are not aware of the fact that before RR point counts... n after this match England will have less point then BD and if they loose to WI they will be out instantly and they would have been by now if SA would have won the match... that was a real shame on the SA that they could not make 171 and BD would be quarter final after today's match... :mad:

আল্লাহ ভরসা! everything depends on a single game now!! West Indies vs England ! Gayle Pllard ROche!! seriously praying for them!!

It may not happen... as even if India qualify for quarterfinals they are likely to be knocked out either by Sri Lanka or Pakistan... as you know with such a poor bowling attack India can not think of winning over Pakistan or Srilanka unless they perform really poor..

Team India is not that weak!! they have top class 6-7 batsmans!! if they fail to win wc this time they should leave playing cricket!! against Sa there was collapse. . . it happens in cricket! Peace!

hey couple of times i heard crowd shouting " INDIA VUA " in BD vs Netherland match !!

What does that mean?

vua = good for nothing / rubbish ! 2 days ago i got an invitation in fb - - they r going to shout Sidhu Vua !! People are crazy!!:undecided:

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

What does that mean?

vua = good for nothing / rubbish ! 2 days ago i got an invitation in fb - - they r going to shout Sidhu Vua !! People are crazy!!:undecided:

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

Ohhhhh then its fine.
Actually I was thinking they were shouting some sense.:P

What kind of retarded language is that? I thought Bangladeshis speak Bengali.

Back
Top Bottom