What's new

Bangladesh vs. Netharlands

Netherlands scored 189 and England scored 338 against India ... compared to Bangladesh .... Netherlands scored 160 and 225... so it can be said Bangladesh bowling is better then the Indians... I am really sad that Indians got lucky in the 1st match as the bowlers were nervous ... so they got off hooked... How ever better bowling performance by the tigers and hoping a better batting performance this time to improve the RR.

Well if you guys make it to the next stage you might get to play India again, don't let us off the hook the next time. I mean 20 out of 22, you guys are getting a bit too lenient.:laugh:

Well if you guys make it to the next stage you might get to play India again, don't let us off the hook the next time. I mean 20 out of 22, you guys are getting a bit too lenient.:laugh:

Come to reality from your dream... do you want me to say what din jones has said about India???? He said with such bowling it will always be a dream of dhoni to win WC... n Indian batting is also over hyped... if any one able to took some early wickets then Indian batting will be a free fall...
N just stop remaining in old days come to present time and face the reality...

India so far did not win against any tough team in the WC ... n still it has slight possibility to drop out from the 1st round... If England beat WI, Bangladesh beat SA and WI beat India... as already WI captain said India is under lots of pressure and they are unlikely to play better against us....

India so far did not win against any tough team in the WC ... n still it has slight possibility to drop out from the 1st round... If England beat WI, Bangladesh beat SA and WI beat India... as already WI captain said India is under lots of pressure and they are unlikely to play better against us....

Muhahahahahahaha

You're a funny guy

we are going to win this match any way but my expectation is to win in a high margin to increase our net run rate .:cool:

Back
Top Bottom