What's new

Bangladesh vs. Netharlands

What a idiotic analysis i had been making for next round.:cry: i think i have to check my eye power soon . :hitwall: f-16 is right in fact we may have to fight against Australia for semi final .

You will never go to next round and dreaming about semi final. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I think you are not aware of the fact that before RR point counts... n after this match England will have less point then BD and if they loose to WI they will be out instantly and they would have been by now if SA would have won the match... that was a real shame on the SA that they could not make 171 and BD would be quarter final after today's match... :mad:

england will win the next match against west indies. stop depending on south africa to go to next round. the real shame is bangladesh's 58 against west indies not south africa's 165 against england. :lol:

You will never go to next round and dreaming about semi final. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Whether BD will go to next round or not that I have said in my last post... n time will say... think about pakistan... your team the way is dropping catch... n gave 96 runs in 5 over... with this performance you may end up in the quarter final...

england will win the next match against west indies. stop depending on south africa to go to next round. the real shame is bangladesh's 58 against west indies not south africa's 165 against england. :lol:

Do you have any brain or common sense... who said that SA 165 is a shame for bangladesh ??? That is shame for them... n missed opportunity for BD... as if they would have won BD would be in quarter final after todays game...n how you are so sure that England will win the team which even lost against BD and irland and made a tie from winning position against India??? n think about your pakistan... luckily paksitan won against srilanka else there performance is not that good... just think whether pakistan will go beyond quarter final or not...

Pakistan is un predictable team they have miss catches in last match but what they will do in the next match

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

Tamim goon !!!!!!!! :eek:

Whether BD will go to next round or not that I have said in my last post... n time will say... think about pakistan... your team the way is dropping catch... n gave 96 runs in 5 over... with this performance you may end up in the quarter final...

Don't compare your bloody team with Pakistan. :angry: We came out of much worse situation in 1992 and won the world cup led by Imran Khan. Pakistan can smash any team any time. but you cannot say this about your c grade team. they can lose against any team any time. :lol:

Pakistan did much much better than your team in this world cup. we came back we are already in the next round. so you can pack up and go home.

Mushfiqur Rahim shows his class:

129936.2.jpg

Tamim gone....dont tell me ...he is very aggressive player

Don't compare your bloody team with Pakistan. :angry: We came out of much worse situation in 1992 and won the world cup led by Imran Khan. Pakistan can smash any team any time. but you cannot say this about your c grade team. they can lose against any team any time. :lol:

Pakistan did much much better than your team in this world cup. we came back we are already in the next round. so you can pack up and go home.

Who is comparing Un predictable Pakistan with Bangladesh .:angry:

Why comparison with Bangladesh is coming... Pakistan is playing cricket since 1955 and BD got this ODI status in 1997... what pakistans position was during 1976, 80 or 83 or 87 world cup.. do you have any idea... in none of the cases pakistan was able to play the final despite playing with such small number of teams... whereas within 14 years of getting ODI status BD is undergoing rapid development... n will be a serious contender within the next 2 world cup... but think better about pakistan cricket as pakistan is ban from organizing any match or no country want to go there for playing...

You are absolutely right, Pakistan is winning on there luck, no any batting and fielding performance.

Back
Top Bottom