What's new

Bangladesh Vs India World Cup 2019, Birmingham

This should be interesting now. BD saved their pride in the second half of India's innings - but a big score to get here nonetheless.

I think, it suits us, if India defeats BD.

BD is a far improved and better site to compete in last 2 year...If BD wins today, they will be in a do or die mood with a match with Pak

BD is a far improved and better site to compete in last 2 year...If BD wins today, they will be in a do or die mood with a match with Pak

Yes. That is what I exactly meant. You have expressed it very well.

I don't care who qualify , i stopped watching cricket with interest long time ago , but I still enjoy a interesting game .. India polluted the gentleman sports with politics and bookies .

BD seems much stronger than pak...i will be surprised if they dont beat pak comfortably

I think, it suits us, if India defeats BD.

It doesn't make much difference to us if BD wins.
We need to defeat them in our final match to qualify. Today win would take them to 10 points, they will stay on 10 if they lose against us.
But if they win against us BD would qualify on 12 points.
India is on 11 points at the moment. If they lose today, there last match against SL would be a huge pressure game, which India can easily lose. You see what I mean!!
Lets hope BD wins today, it would bring the "Cat among the Pigeons", the Indian pigeons.

Bangladesh have pulled India back very nicely.
Now they are looking in control even after two down. The match now completely rest on Shakib's shoulders.

It doesn't make much difference to us if BD wins.
We need to defeat them in our final match to qualify. Today win would take them to 10 points, they will stay on 10 if they lose against us.
But if they win against us BD would qualify on 12 points.
India is on 11 points at the moment. If they lose today, there last match against SL would be a huge pressure game, which India can easily lose. You see what I mean!!
Lets hope BD wins today, it would bring the "Cat among the Pigeons", the Indian pigeons.
India should lose by a huge margin against Sri lanka which is unlikely....If bd wins today and against pak and if ind loses against sri lanka,poor NZ have to quit the tournament

India should lose by a huge margin against Sri lanka which is unlikely....If bd wins today and against pak and if ind loses against sri lanka,poor NZ have to quit the tournament

Yeah, I know, the Afghan's saved you the other day, otherwise you would have been in doldrums.

Bangladesh pitches are generally slow in nature..boundary hitting isn't easy there...the batsmen have to continuously take singles to keep scoreboard moving..that is the reason you find them taking singles very easily...it is the hallmark of a good batsman to be able to rotate strike.

impressed with the quality of the bdesh batting...needed to improve on their shot selection though..but clearly a much better team than pak or sri lanka

163/4 looks good for us just keep up the pressure minimum loose balls and we will be fine

Back
Top Bottom