What's new

Bangladesh Vs India World Cup 2019, Birmingham

Bangladesh require another 142 runs with 5 wickets and 17.4 overs remaining, RRR 8.03

BD on 173/5 over 8 an over needed, BD got a long task now.
If they lose today, they would be out, which makes our promotion easier.
But we have another problem tomorrow, if England win and NZ doesn't lose with a very big margin, we are out irrespective of our game with BD.
Pakistanis should rue the two decision to bat second after winning the toss. Damn foolishness.
Especially against Indians losing to 100 runs due to DL was just stupid. Why you make your lives more difficult by choosing to field first!!

Shakib gone, end of BD innings now.

I have never seen such batting display, Kohli bring in a close mid wicket/ long on/off with asking bowlers to cut the fingers across the ball to slow it down. 4/5 BD batsman gave the short fielders tam catches.
How stupid and daft batting.

Dam that was quick I was a bit surprised I was hoping some one in the middle order would give him a good stand and can bring the match a bit close he played well

I have never seen such batting display, Kohli bring in a close mid wicket/ long on/off with asking bowlers to cut the fingers across the ball to slow it down. 4/5 BD batsman gave the short fielders tam catches.
How stupid and daft batting.
ok,let's see how these daft BD batsmen will perform against your team

looks like shabbir is fighting good to see

Bangladesh couple of good overs still in for the win

Come on Bengal you have to win finish above Sri Lanka

Bang 219 / 6 in 39 Overs.

Bang need 96 runs in 67 balls.

After if Bangladesh loose, it is more or less out of the tournament.

Back
Top Bottom