What's new

Bangladesh urges Pakistan apology for 1971 ‘crimes’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't that supposed to be a slur against yourself?

Pakistanis call themselves often ****,too. I don't like that either I guess they want to act cool. Good that you noticed it :D

EDIT: LOL, the word P A K I is even censored on the forum, great work admins :tup:

You earned your freedom with being brain-washed by RAW and not ur 'sweat and blood'. Being free is one thing and being a puppet of India another.

So in your opinion, anyone or any country which is even slightly in favor of having good relations with India is an Indian 'puppet'? Why always think of a conflict?

So in your opinion, anyone or any country which is even slightly in favor of having good relations with India is an Indian 'puppet'? Why always think of a conflict?

Mate, South Asia is a strategic metropole. India,China,Pakistan, that is a strategic heaven, every move can have different effect on any of those mentioned country.

Is Deshi a slur too??? I used to call indians as deshis but they never mind...

India/Pak over sensitive about bangladesh. China does not mind bangladesh having good relationship with India/Russia/USA. But India follow BD's every move...

India/Pak over sensitive about bangladesh. China does not mind bangladesh having good relationship with India/Russia/USA. But India follow BD's every move...

I was pointing to BD government's pro-India attitude under Hasina. Many Pakistani & some BD posters accuse her of being Indian 'puppet', while I look at her as a sincere person looking to further improve India-BD relations. Neither would gain from any conflicts or suspicion towards the other.

Calm down folks - the subject is bound to raise some strong emotions on all sides, but that is no reason to throw away the relatively good relationship Pakistanis enjoy with Bangladeshis and start making idiotic comments about war.

Both sides have genuine concerns over the implications of an apology. The topic has largely been discussed in a rational and civil manner, and should continue in that vein.

Thanks

I was pointing to BD government's pro-India attitude under Hasina. Many Pakistani & some BD posters accuse her of being Indian 'puppet', while I look at her as a sincere person looking to further improve India-BD relations. Neither would gain from any conflicts or suspicion towards the other.

Nobody in BD is pro-india. But AL will cut some of the anti india nonsense but not with the cost of other very benificial relationship especially with China. She is going to China very soon. Hasina has a soft corner for Russia for some reason not known to me though.

Nobody in BD is pro-india. But AL will cut some of the anti india nonsense but not with the cost of other very benificial relationship especially with China. She is going to China very soon. Hasina has a soft corner for Russia for some reason not known to me though.

When you compare her with Khaleda Zia, Hasina is real pro-India with that measurement stick. In other words, GoI prefers Hasina over Zia.

And are you contradicting yourself here?

China does not mind bangladesh having good relationship with India/Russia/USA.

But AL will cut some of the anti india nonsense but not with the cost of other very benificial relationship especially with China.

if pakistani feels ashamed even at the thought of been friendly with indians , lets them be...it's not our problum..
and there is no question of costing china on india , china is already doing over 10bn$ trade with india which they like to expend it to 20bn$ by next two years.....
china is only concentrated on it's economy , and china is a major supplier of goods ( of all type ) to pakistan purely on economic point of view , did we ever see that china drag itself into pakistan/india problum ,.. from china point of view , pakistan is just a market where they dump their product and earn money , just like russia doing in india ...
this world has very much focus on economic benifits , there is no harm for bangladesh to been pro-india , we only going to gain out of this , .....

"I wish to express to the Bangladeshi people sincere regrets for the tragic events, which have left deep wounds on both our nations".

"Your brothers and sisters in Pakistan share the pain of the events of 1971"

President Musharraf
Dhaka, 30 July, 2002

Enough said.

Now you're not going to see Pakistan fall to its knees and plead for fogiveness. That above there is a pretty big statement.

Awami League seems to have a selective memory.

Moreover by re-demanding any such thing it would be downplaying to this statement of Musharraf too:

Your brothers and sisters in Pakistan share the pain of the events of 1971

With that the Bangladeshis should trust us that even though we had a brief period filled with problems, today we're solid friends. So you need to ask yourself what is more important?

if pakistani feels ashamed even at the thought of been friendly with indians , lets them be...it's not our problum..
and there is no question of costing china on india , china is already doing over 10bn$ trade with india which they like to expend it to 20bn$ by next two years.....
china is only concentrated on it's economy , and china is a major supplier of goods ( of all type ) to pakistan purely on economic point of view , did we ever see that china drag itself into pakistan/india problum ,.. from china point of view , pakistan is just a market where they dump their product and earn money , just like russia doing in india ...
this world has very much focus on economic benifits , there is no harm for bangladesh to been pro-india , we only going to gain out of this , .....

I dont like the word pro-india. If Bangladesh have to reap the benifit of Indian relationship only by becoming pro-india then I am not buying it.
Bangladesh should and will be pro-bangladesh. not pro to any country irrespective of whoever in power.

When you compare her with Khaleda Zia, Hasina is real pro-India with that measurement stick. In other words, GoI prefers Hasina over Zia.

And are you contradicting yourself here?

You probably too hard on Khaleda. Khaleda was not given a chance by Indians either. Every govt has their own preferences and their comfortability of dealing with. Same goes for GOB, they would prefer 3rd front most then congress and never BJP in india.:cheers:

I dont like the word pro-india. If Bangladesh have to reap the benifit of Indian relationship only by becoming pro-india then I am not buying it.
Bangladesh should and will be pro-bangladesh. not pro to any country irrespective of whoever in power.

if we be friendly with india , then it going to be called as pro-india in pakistani terminology ,
so , live with it..

damm , i don't care about these pakistanis...

if we be friendly with india , then it going to be called as pro-india in pakistani terminology ,
so , live with it..

damm , i don't care about these pakistanis...

thank you DHAKA i don't need your LOVE or CARE.....i ask you one thing and i hope you can answer this....

JINNAH got you independence why don't you respect him.....mark his birth anniversary with ZEAL or even just show him as man who got you INDEPENDENCE....forget YAHYA...forget TIKKA....for a minute atleast respect the man who got you independence if it wasn't for him you would have been an INDIAN today.....

the answer is simple BANGLADESHIS never really from day 1 considered themselves pakistani....

i don't care if you don't respect MY PAKISTAN but respect QUAID's PAKISTAN....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom