What's new

Bangladesh urges Pakistan apology for 1971 ‘crimes’

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so what is the point of this apology???

ok so what is the point of this apology???

This is for the closing the chapter and showing integrity to the victims. So that we can move on and forget the past and build a lasting relationship where 1971 will not come to our way anymore.

This is for the closing the chapter and showing integrity to the victims. So that we can move on and forget the past and build a lasting relationship where 1971 will not come to our way anymore.
Would you also give appology if we do so?By the way you guys needs to grow a pair of balls.Why would you need our appology to move on lol?

Would you also give appology if we do so?By the way you guys needs to grow a pair of balls.Why would you need our appology to move on lol?

If depends on what the subject matter is? If the matters call for any apology, yes we will do.

If depends on what the subject matter is? If the matters call for any apology, yes we will do.
Both countries appologize each other for what they did in 71.What do you think?

ok you contradict yourself you said before both sides killed each other and then you say we should appologize so you can move on...look man you want an apoology then there are a few things we want to do as well we want to try MUJIB as a traitor....now i might sound absurd and to me you sound absurd...so the best thing is let it go....better to not dig up the past .....learn to think of the present and future!!

One question, since my grand uncle was Gen. Niazi, just wanted to ask one very polite and honest question.

Why has your government chosen to ask for this apology now? Sohay whaey the kay?

Both countries appologize each other for what they did in 71.What do you think?

You have to ask for specific subject matter. You need to be specific for what you asking apology for.
It can not be, like lets apologize each other... ;)

One question, since my grand uncle was Gen. Niazi, just wanted to ask one very polite and honest question.

Why has your government chosen to ask for this apology now? Sohay whaey the kay?

We had been asking for it since 1971. Even before you took your POW back, it was agreed that your PM bhutto will personally come to Bangladesh and apologize.
We are not asking to apologize to Bangladesh but to the victims of 1971. Any simple human being will do that.

Dont understand those highlighted portion. Urdu???

Last edited:
ok you contradict yourself you said before both sides killed each other and then you say we should appologize so you can move on...look man you want an apoology then there are a few things we want to do as well we want to try MUJIB as a traitor....now i might sound absurd and to me you sound absurd...so the best thing is let it go....better to not dig up the past .....learn to think of the present and future!!

Yes both armed personnel killed each other and that was a war. We are talking about civilians here dude.. why you always try to get away with it???
Did any Mukti go to west pakistan and blew up any bomb and killed civilians??? Because we maintained rule of engagement even though most of the Muktis were not trained disciplined forces. We were not Taliban... :cheers:

Yes both armed personnel killed each other and that was a war. We are talking about civilians here dude.. why you always try to get away with it???
Did any Mukti go to west pakistan and blew up any bomb and killed civilians??? Because we maintained rule of engagement even though most of the Muktis were not trained disciplined forces. We were not Taliban... :cheers:

We should ask an apology from India from the atrocities they committed on East Pakistanis during the war and for looting the country after it. What you say?

We should ask an apology from India from the atrocities they committed on East Pakistanis during the war and for looting the country after it. What you say?

There is no founded proof of atrocities on civilian by Indian Army.
I have not seen any victim yet. You need to find the victim first.

Last edited:
Brother, what makes you think he is Bangladeshi and unfortunately if he is one than leave him alone to his ******* misery as he is no follower of Ummah......

man for a change have some dignity i mean i am a pro russian supporter but if some talks like that about canada trust me bro towing his line would be too below my dignity have some self respect & then everybody else will respect you.

thank's

We had been asking for it since 1971. Even before you took your POW back, it was agreed that your PM bhutto will personally come to Bangladesh and apologize.
We are not asking to apologize to Bangladesh but to the victims of 1971. Any simple human being will do that.

Dont understand those highlighted portion. Urdu???

Atrocities were conducted on both sides, yes we did make a mistake and we treated East Pakistanis poorly, that is why we ended up with a rebellion on our hands.

Ofcourse our neighbours ensured it would be a costly mistake at that. I really dont understand why your government has brought this up know, considering the volatity of the region and the delicate position of Pakistan golobally.

It is like the Jews asking Germany to answer for the actions of the reich and the Nazi party now in 2009. It has been done and dusted, or so we were led to belive?

I find time heals most wounds, unless you stop the healing yourself. There is so much Pakistan and Bangladesh can accomplish together through dialoouge and cooperation.

Such actions will only weaken a relationship that should be strong.

If it helps heal the wounds of the past, i would like to apologies to anyone who lost lovedones in the conflict. May their souls rest in peace.

Atrocities were conducted on both sides, yes we did make a mistake and we treated East Pakistanis poorly, that is why we ended up with a rebellion on our hands.

Ofcourse our neighbours ensured it would be a costly mistake at that. I really dont understand why your government has brought this up know, considering the volatity of the region and the delicate position of Pakistan golobally.

It is like the Jews asking Germany to answer for the actions of the reich and the Nazi party now in 2009. It has been done and dusted, or so we were led to belive?

I find time heals most wounds, unless you stop the healing yourself. There is so much Pakistan and Bangladesh can accomplish together through dialoouge and cooperation.

Such actions will only weaken a relationship that should be strong.

If it helps heal the wounds of the past, i would like to apologies to anyone who lost lovedones in the conflict. May their souls rest in peace.

I can say that I am can not be personally more happy with your honest reply !! My prayer goes to you and your family for your kind words for the people who died in the 1971 war.

If you read my post from above it i said that it is more as a domestic politics and way to please make some movement inside the country.

In last canceled election of 2006, it was reported that Sk. Hasina took close to 15 million US dollars from ISI to support there work as
reported in Indian press. Before that she took money from RAW !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom