What's new

Bangladesh to observe one-minute blackout on March 25

I wonder why USA never apologised to Japan. Just for EGO?

Japan doesn't want the U.S. to apologize for bombing Hiroshima. Here's why

http://www.latimes.com/world/asia/la-na-japan-hiroshima-apology-20160429-story.html

Five Times the United States Officially Apologized
These are a few instances where the U.S. admitted it had done wrong

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/five-times-united-states-officially-apologized-180959254/

Obama will not apologize for Hiroshima attack, he tells Japanese TV

Seriously just go and see a psychologist tho i doubt he has cure for low iq. Firstly, i dont know the reference about ratay mian , and my entire post history is out and open for anyone to read there is nothing hidden about it. Secondly, u are an idiot as i told u before. And forum members can decide whatever they want, at the end only proof that will come out will be about ur dumbness.

And yes again go back to posting silly bs about valuing u as woman. Seriously how much of an idiot one could be , cant see a bang deshi trolling like an idiot and when someone calls him out on it this idiot needs to jump in to seek attention.
Mind your language. Personal attacks are always proof of your inability to argue logically. I am idiot or not that is none of your business. @waz @WebMaster can you guys clean the mess? Learn to speak without losing your mind . Something is wrong with your grooming

ruled by minority Punjabis during 1947-1971.
Actually most of prime Minister of pakistan (from 1947 to 1971 )was from East pakistan aka bangladesh.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Prime_Ministers_of_Pakistan
And also about the military regime , most of military personnel were pathans not Punjabi.
It's our favorite and popular mistake that we love to believe that we were under panjabi rule.
But the reality is, west pakistan was under east pakistani aka Bengali rule most of time except the military regime.

Mind your language. Personal attacks are always proof of your inability to argue logically. I am idiot or not that is none of your business. @waz @WebMaster can you guys clean the mess? Learn to speak without losing your mind . Something is wrong with your grooming
Yea firstly post shytt then tag mods and play victim if u can't take heat dont jump in the ring.
And argue logically over what? I was putting a bang deshi troll in his place its u whose attention seeking made u jump in and post nonsense. I just responded.

As of grooming mine is pretty good also what igive back is what ppl deserve . Jaisa moonh waisi chupair. Anyways, now buzz off u are too much low iq for my liking.

True but Pakistan should apologise for 1971.
They are giving ammunition to AL this way.
US apologised to Japan for the Hiroshima bombs.
Forget about good relation with Pakistan. Can we at least ignore Pakistan and concentrate on the things which are really important to us? Just maintain normal diplomatic relation with Pakistan like other countries and forget about it.

I wonder why USA never apologised to Japan. Just for EGO?

Japan doesn't want the U.S. to apologize for bombing Hiroshima. Here's why

http://www.latimes.com/world/asia/la-na-japan-hiroshima-apology-20160429-story.html

Five Times the United States Officially Apologized
These are a few instances where the U.S. admitted it had done wrong

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/five-times-united-states-officially-apologized-180959254/

Well, it would only make sense if both US and Japan both apologize for their wrongdoings. US really wasn't the aggressor in WW2. Japan attacked first. Getting Japan to apologize means having Japanese emperor apologize. And the way Japanese people see their royal family, it's impossible that the emperor will apologize. Japan didn't even apologize for massacres in China and other countries in Asia.

Fair enough if you think this way.
Have a Good Day,Avoid visiting Border Area BSF may not like you.
Have some balls and sever the ties.
Why don't you guys do that,because you have got Problem we don't have any,BD is a non-existent entity for us,a country who's citizen are gunned down by Indians on daily basis and who are bullied by Myanamar.

Yea firstly post shytt then tag mods and play victim if u can't take heat dont jump in the ring.
And argue logically over what? I was putting a bang deshi troll in his place its u whose attention seeking made u jump in and post nonsense. I just responded.

As of grooming mine is pretty good also what igive back is what ppl deserve . Jaisa moonh waisi chupair. Anyways, now buzz off u are too much low iq for my liking.
@waz @WebMaster no wonder PDF going down. This nameless user was using abusive language against Bangladeshis i just reminded him about his language and this thing starts further abuses personal attacks. Do we need such posters?

Actually most of prime Minister of pakistan (from 1947 to 1971 )was from East pakistan aka bangladesh.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Prime_Ministers_of_Pakistan
And also about the military regime , most of military personnel were pathans not Punjabi.
It's our favorite and popular mistake that we love to believe that we were under panjabi rule.
But the reality is, west pakistan was under east pakistani rule most of time except the military regime.
The point is all the East Pakistani Prime ministers'' combined ruling period was a grand total of 4.5 years. While Sir Ayub Khan ruled for 11 years.

Why don't you guys do that,because you have got Problem we don't have any
Nah...I like the way our ties are evolving. Besides as I have already stated, we can't cut our ties with a galactic powder power

While Sir Ayub Khan ruled for 11 years
Exactly I wanted to say so. Ayub Khan was a pathan ,not panjabi. born in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa.

So surely 'under Punjabi regime is not only faulty claim but also hilarious.

Exactly I wanted to say so. Ayub Khan was a pathan ,not panjabi. born in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa.

So surely 'under Punjabi regime is not only faulty claim but also hilarious.
Okay..pathan mastah race.

Back
Top Bottom