What's new

Bangladesh to observe one-minute blackout on March 25

Bhai you are a senior person and wasting your breath on these lot who possess neither the intellectual maturity nor the educational faculty to realize what you are trying to say.

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”

Mark Twain

Got the message; I'll stay out of this one.

:enjoy:

Touchy-feely 'I know in my heart that the books are wrong' kind of history is objectionable, irrespective of who wallows in it.

Try not to make up things as you go along. Paratroops were dropped wherever needed; there was relatively greater strength on the ground in Tangail, there was relatively less in other parts; that is all. Not a single part of Bangladesh was a no-go zone for the paratroops, except obviously right on top of PA positions.

Not even your most self-assured Mukti Bahini commanders thought that they were winning; on the contrary, they had lost most of their safe havens within national boundaries by the time the IA intervened.

Why you think that deliberate and systematic preparation and planning was cowardice would be interesting to know. Not very interesting, so don't spend too much of your time creating back stories to justify your flourishes and brave talk.

Great idea. You go first. We are at a Sir Philip Sidney moment.

Bhai you are a senior person and wasting your breath on these lot who possess neither the intellectual maturity nor the educational faculty to realize what you are trying to say.

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”

Mark Twain

No wonder this pathetic excuse of a human being had to make the surrender. Pakistan should've made him the Army Chief after his brilliant performance.
No wonder...He saved the blood of soldiers...Why to die for folks back-stabbed the men in uniform ...

So, to prevent Indian invasion. Pakistan army could master only 45k troops to defend East Pakistan? home to 55 percent population of entire Pakistan. Although Pak army was 4 lakh strong in that time. I have read that,even those three divisions were the strategic reserve, not the regular, active troops.This is how, Pakistani military junta valued the defence of East Pakistan.East Pakistan had enmity with India not because for it's own reason, but for West Pakistani obsession to wrestle Kashmir by force from India.After 1965 war, Bhutto declared that, East Pakistan was saved by China.West Pakistani military rulers outsourced the defence of 55 percent citizen of Pakistan to the whims of China.Can you blame the majority population of East Pakistan if they rightfully conclude that, there is no point maintaining relation with West Pakistan after that? There are some Bangladeshi here who regret the break up with the assumption that, it was better with living under Pakistani defence/security umbrella. They should be ashamed.

@Al-zakir @Centaur
Lies won't help you...

Mark Twain
Instead of calling others stupid and changing goal posts each time, you should come to the discussion with an open mind and argue with facts and figures that can be rationalised. That's the problem with you guys that you're arrogant and look down upon others while in reality you're the real losers... what a shame..keep on sucking the concocted crap while your daddy kills your people on border on daily basis.. enjoy your Desh

Good initiative. We should never forget those brave soldiers who sacrificed their lives to make us free from the oppressive Pakistani force.

It's great to see that hasina is doing everything in her power to make us aware of our true history. :enjoy:

Not even your most self-assured Mukti Bahini commanders thought that they were winning; on the contrary, they had lost most of their safe havens within national boundaries by the time the IA intervened.

Why you think that deliberate and systematic preparation and planning was cowardice would be interesting to know. Not very interesting, so don't spend too much of your time creating back stories to justify your flourishes and brave talk.

Thank you my friend.

I suggest that Bangladeshi users should boycott or blackout themselves on 25th March from PDF.

Thank you.

Its getting dark so i am burning the Bangladesh flag to keep light while i type this

Back
Top Bottom