What's new

Bangladesh to observe one-minute blackout on March 25

Keep ur nonsense to urself.
And whats is "no matter how harsh their views are we will tolerate " if u are so stupid then dont expect others to be like urself. Better go back to posting silly posts on being valued as a woman in random threads. Thats suits u well.
:lol: ratay mian hold your horses. Go back read your entire posts history and then comeback and debate. Your posts hold no substance whatsoever. and oh BTW your insecurity is evident from your mentality towards women. Let the forum members and admins decide if being a woman I belong to only random threads or otherwise . @waz

Hmm....you truly are enlightened people. That's why u so superior
If you are feeling inferior I can't help it. I am merely telling you about the Pakistani political scene. No vote is fetched here in the name of BD

:lol: ratay mian hold your horses. Go back read your entire posts history and then comeback and debate. Your posts hold no substance whatsoever. and oh BTW your insecurity is evident from your mentality towards women. Let the forum members and admins decide if being a woman I belong to only random threads or otherwise . @waz
Nu fight pls.
If you are felling inferior I can't help it. I am merely telling you about the Pakistani political scene. No vote is fetched here in the name of BD
I did wonder why people voted for Zardari. I mean we had our Ershad but at least he wasn't elected.

In their hate for Pakistan they are forever happy to be enslaved by India. Bad bargain.

Kutty ki dum kabhi seedhi nahi ho saktay, zaheel hai sab ke sab, unproductive and wasting time on things that will not be benefiting to anyone except keeping the bad blood alive between two brothers.

If you are felling inferior I can't help it. I am merely telling you about the Pakistani political scene. No vote is fetched here in the name of BD
Seriously just go and see a psychologist tho i doubt he has cure for low iq. Firstly, i dont know the reference about ratay mian , and my entire post history is out and open for anyone to read there is nothing hidden about it. Secondly, u are an idiot as i told u before. And forum members can decide whatever they want, at the end only proof that will come out will be about ur dumbness.

And yes again go back to posting silly bs about valuing u as woman. Seriously how much of an idiot one could be , cant see a bang deshi trolling like an idiot and when someone calls him out on it this idiot needs to jump in to seek attention.

Mods pls no ban....I is drunk and taking advantage of the situation and doing things to me at this state equals to sexual harassment.

Well your ex(not bf/gf or tranny f) Pm Nawaz thinks 1971 was Pakistan's fault(west Pakistani leadership)...and from what I read Imran Khan thinks that way too. So I was thinking that maybe Zardari is your man. Vote for him.

Well majority of Pakistani People have favourable view about BD and regret how things went wrong in 1971 including political leaerderships. All most all the Pakistani goverment post 1971 has regreted in some ways how thing happend in 1971. Also Please correct yourself that Nawaz or Imran do get vote on the basis of BD/1971 or India issue. Our election are purly run on our internal issues where there is no BD.

You guys did get Zardari and Nawaz elected. They are great guys. Vote Zardari again. I really liked the way he did his job.

Yessssss........find ya. Jamaati master race. U is kawaii.

Come to 2018.

Is pakistan killing your people on the boarder, depriving you from water, benefiting from your market, stealing your sea wealth, intervening with your internal politics and so on?

Wake the f up kid and smell the reality.

You not need to worry about Pakistan rather worry about your DADA next door.

160 million population with the fastest growing 100 million+ economy.
BD has already surpassed Pakistan in GDP/Capita from only 50% a decade ago.
Watch BD over the next generation.
Pakistan apologies as a state fully or no BD government will establish full relations.
:lol: :rofl: :omghaha: :disagree:

Seriously just go and see a psychologist tho i doubt he has cure for low iq. Firstly, i dont know the reference about ratay mian , and my entire post history is out and open for anyone to read there is nothing hidden about it. Secondly, u are an idiot as i told u before. And forum members can decide whatever they want, at the end only proof that will come out will be about ur dumbness.

And yes again go back to posting silly bs about valuing u as woman. Seriously how much of an idiot one could be , cant see a bang deshi trolling like an idiot and when someone calls him out on it this idiot needs to jump in to seek attention.
Uso amazing, so,power so wonderful

Pakistan apologies as a state fully or no BD government will establish full relations.

Just curious. How old are you?

You are still in school, aren’t you?

No experience in real world, yet.

Come to 2018.

Is pakistan killing your people on the boarder, deprivating you from water, benefiting from your market, stealing your sea wealth, intervening with your internal politics and so on?

Wake the f up kid and smell the reality.

You not need to worry about Pakistan rather worry about your DADA next door.
U is tru. We should rejoin Pak. But....they no luv us....what we do? They advance so much that they conquering galaxies. We not worthy. How do wi join them?

Well majority of Pakistani People have favourable view about BD and regret how things went wrong in 1971 including political leaerderships. All most all the Pakistani goverment post 1971 has regreted in some ways how thing happend in 1971.
Aww...that's cute. But here I keep reading posts that how Pakistan only did the right things in 1971 and all of it are the faults of BD terrorists and India.

U is tru. We should rejoin Pak. But....they no luv us....what we do? They advance so much that they conquering galaxies. We not worthy. How do wi join them?

So it’s okay for Indians to molest you, then? Good for your. Carry on.

Man its your who is trying to act like a kid here, when did Pakistan show any intention to develop relations with BD? you are repeating the same thing again and again that we'll not establish any relation...we aren't demanding it either! as for your BD vs Pakistan, if you think BD has surpassed Pakistan, then carry on your rants!

Much more knowledgeable than you for sure.
Unlike you I have some self-respect which you seem to lack judging by your posts.

Do you even know the different between Bangladeshi and Bengali?

Do some research and then talk about self respect. Kid.

Back
Top Bottom