What's new

Bangladesh to observe one-minute blackout on March 25

What for? Anyone taking arms against own state with help and funding from your enemy country is plain TERRORIST. There was NO Bangladesh in 71 but EAST PAKISTAN. Still as a goodwill Musharraf did apologize which in my opinion was not at all mandatory to do and should not have been done but still. Hassina can never have guts to come out of Indian enslavement even if we just for the sake of good relation apologise officially so better let her make you guys sentimental every time.
Everyone has the right to protect themselves when they are getting murdered. And Musharraf did not apologize, he just expressed his regrets on how the issue was handled and gave ambiguous statement.

BD won the 1971 election and was the rightful ruler of the whole of Pakistan.
Why hold an election and not respect the results!:disagree:
W Pakistanis wanted to rule over the majority and BD'shis were having none of this and so seceded.

See if Pakistan accepted the 1971 election result, both countries would now be much better off. BD probably would have spent the 1970s and 1980s creating a more fair and equal society and then would have prepared the ground for an eventual peaceful split by the year 2000, with economic relations intact. I am sure that there was also a possibility of a mutual defence pact as well against India in this scenario.

Like I say BD would want a full and unconditional apology for 1971 as otherwise relations cannot be normalised.
We wish you, the kind of relations you have with India currently as I do not see even an undue apology will ever change mentality in Bangladesh. Good relations with all is a demand of the time which Hassina is not just trying to understand so your wish and will. As far as political faults yes indeed there were many parts of East and West both Pakistanis.

Nobody cares. Keep on crying, keep on dissing and cursing Pakistan and still you won't get what you want. Deal with it.
Our embassy in Pakistan will observe 25th March as genocide day like they do every year. Wanna sever ties?

Everyone has the right to protect themselves when they are getting murdered. And Musharraf did not apologize, he just expressed his regrets on how the issue was handled and gave ambiguous statement.
Musharraf was right . No apology needed in my opinion. The same Mukti terrorist mentality led to massacre of your own Army officers in the recent past. Your PM should apologies to your own nation for that

Our embassy in Pakistan will observe 25th March as genocide day like they do every year. Wanna sever ties?
We wholeheartedly will give them free hand to observe their imaginative day like every year.

Musharraf was right . No apology needed in my opinion. The same Mukti terrorist mentality led to massacre of your own Army officers in the recent past. Your PM should apologies to your own nation for that

We wholeheartedly will give them free hand to observe their imaginative day like every year.
You vote Zardari?

Nah....they good. CPEC will make them rich not to mention America pays them a lot to allow drone strikes. Just google how much aid America gave them in last decade. That's why their whole country trembled after Trump tweeted about them. They will either force themselves on America or China claiming to be their best buddy.
If coalition fund reimbursements are aid for a low iq bhangi bang bang deshi thats not hard to understand why his country is still a lil swampy toilet located in the butthole of india.

As of cpec dont put ur bang bang deshi arse on fire about it because before cpec and after cpec we will continue reading bang bang deshi pole vaulters jumping over into indian terirtory and getting shot in their arses.

So practically i would suggest u that instead getting ur arse burned worrying about cpec u better work on checking form which angle u would like to get shot at at ur bang bang deshis arse by indian bsf cause thats what suits bang bang deshis- pole vaulting and acting as arse wipes to indians.

Nobody cares. Keep on crying, keep on dissing and cursing Pakistan and still you won't get what you want. Deal with it.

I am not cursing Pakistan.

Just saying if Pakistan is interested in engaging with the fastest growing 100 million+ economy in
the world, then an apology is required for 1971.

If you are not then no skin off my nose buddy.

Thank you for being so kind and considerate.
No offence intended. Just wanted to remind you we have wholeheartedly accepted East Pakistan as Independent Bangladesh so you guys need to come out of your hate. Open your eyes and look for future.

Severe ties or not but funny this bang bang deshi arse wipe will still stick around on pakistani forum cause bang deshis have been flogged so much by Indians that they lack any shred of self respect plus this bang bang deshis is a shameless creature who despite being served numerous bans still comes back to paksitani site to prove lik attention seeking hoe he is.

No womder y despite being shot while pole vaulting these bang bang deshis never quit pole vaulting again LMAO.

Embassies are foreign soil.
You want an apology and you are not getting it, why don't you sever ties?
Carry on with demanding apology. It's been 47 years. May be, after 3 years, have a Golden Jubilee Rona DhonaBlack out Day. Heck, you can go for platinum n diamond jubilees too :-)
But, you still won't get any.

Severe ties or mot but funny this bang bang deshi arse wipe will still stick around on pakistani forum cause bang deshis have been flogged so much by Indians that they lack any shred of self respect plus this bang bang deshis is a shameless creature who despite being served numerous bans still comes back to paksitani site to prove lik attention seeking hoe he is.

No womder y despite being shot while pole vaulting these bang bang deshis never quit pole vaulting again LMAO.
This is very uncalled for language. We tolerate Indians so no issue if Bangladeshis are airing their views no matter how harsh these are against Pakistan.

We wish you, the kind of relations you have with India currently as I do not see even an undue apology will ever change mentality in Bangladesh. Good relations with all is a demand of the time which Hassina is not just trying to understand so your wish and will. As far as political faults yes indeed there were many parts of East and West both Pakistanis.

Not with Hasina as she has some family history issues.

Hasina is over 70 and will not be in power past next election. Next generation of politicians will be nationalists for sure and a full and unconditional apology is required for 1971 to have normal relations. If Pakistan is not interested then that is the way it will be.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom