What's new

Bangladesh to observe one-minute blackout on March 25

Not with Hasina as she has some family history issues.

Hasina is over 70 and will not be in power past next election. Next generation of politicians will be nationalists for sure and a full and unconditional apology is require for 1971 to have normal relations. If Pakistan is not interested then that is the way it will be.
The next generation should be neutral. nationalist is nothing but another form of hateful creatures.

This is very uncalled for language. We tolerate Indians so no issue if Bangladeshis are airing their views no matter how harsh these are against Pakistan.
Keep ur nonsense to urself. These bang bang deshis have been crossing their limits. This guy in this thread has multiple times taken shots at pakistan that we allow drone strikes in exhange for money. So keep ur stupid hi morals to urself. Even indians get epnalized for this trolling and this arsehole has been going with this drone shytt and american aid in almost every other thread.
And if u don't liek views just report or buzz off no need to quote and share what u think of my posts or not.

And whats is "no matter how harsh their views are we will tolerate " if u are so stupid then dont expect others to be like urself. Better go back to posting silly posts on being valued as a woman in random threads. Thats suits u well.

Severe ties or not but funny this bang bang deshi arse wipe will still stick around on pakistani forum cause bang deshis have been flogged so much by Indians that they lack any shred of self respect plus this bang bang deshis is a shameless creature who despite being served numerous bans still comes back to paksitani site to prove lik attention seeking hoe he is.

No womder y despite being shot while pole vaulting these bang bang deshis never quit pole vaulting again LMAO.
You guys are so advanced that it makes us awed. When backward Muricans were sending people to moon, you guys were laughing because at that time you were looking to set up a colony in Andromeda galaxy. Now once CPEC is done and Kashmir is reclaimed you guys will make a bridge from our galaxy to Andromeda galaxy. The universe knows of your glory. Spare us beggar Bengalis. You are so high(not on drugs) that we can't even look up to you.

lolz NO why?
Well your ex(not bf/gf or tranny f) Pm Nawaz thinks 1971 was Pakistan's fault(west Pakistani leadership)...and from what I read Imran Khan thinks that way too. So I was thinking that maybe Zardari is your man. Vote for him.

Embassies are foreign soil.
You want an apology and you are not getting it, why don't you sever ties?
Carry on with demanding apology. It's been 47 years. May be, after 3 years, have a Golden Jubilee Rona DhonaBlack out Day. Heck, you can go for platinum n diamond jubilees too :-)
But, you still won't get any.
Nah...we good even without the apology. Its not like good relation with you does any good. Ask the Muricans. You had great relations...and they consider you nuisance. You not giving us an apology is our excuse of not having good relation with you.

Well your ex(not bf/gf or tranny f) Pm Nawaz thinks 1971 was Pakistan's fault(west Pakistani leadership)...and from what I read Imran Khan thinks that way too. So I was thinking that maybe Zardari is your man. Vote for him.
Well our leaders were at fault politically and made wrong decisions there is no disagreement over this. As far as vote well in Pakistan we do not give votes on basis of any opinion about India or Bangladesh so chill. Our politics is 180 degree different than these two countries.

Keep ur nonsense to urself. These bang bang deshis have been crossing their limits. This guy in this thread has multiple times taken shots at pakistan that we allow drone strikes in exhange for money. So keep ur stupid hi morals to urself. Even indians get epnalized for this trolling and this arsehole has been going with this drone shytt and american aid in almost every other thread.
And if u don't liek views just report or buzz off no need to quote and share what u think of my posts or not.

And whats is "no matter how harsh their views are we will tolerate " if u are so stupid then dont expect others to be like urself. Better go back to posting silly posts on being valued as a woman in random threads. Thats suits u well.
You is wonderful. The show of Pak Powder..ermm sorry, Pak Power. Show the world your superiority. Nuke...umm sorry again, rule the world like you always did. And conquer the stars themselves. Murica will gib you money, China will build you great things. So rise to glory you brave nation. Fulfil your destiny.

@Mage , @UKBengali ,

Take your time and vent out your frustrations by deflecting from the topic at hand and diss and cuss Pak by bringing cpec, economy, China, America, war on terror etc. At the end of the day, you are gonna come back to the topic which is Bangladesh not getting any apology. So what you gonna do about it? My suggestion, cut diplomatic ties with Pak and pray to Lord Almighty that we give a damn about you. But be very careful, you'll most definitely be utterly disappointed.

Carry on with your mumbo jumbo.

Peace out.

The next generation should be neutral. nationalist is nothing but another form of hateful creatures.

Nope, nothing wrong with being a nationalist as long as you do not hate others.

I consider myself a nationalist and have no hatred towards anyone based on their country of origin or religious belief.

Anyway thank you for your respectful dialogue.

Well our leaders were at fault politically and made wrong decisions there is no disagreement over this. As far as vote well in Pakistan we do not give votes on basis of any opinion about India or Bangladesh so chill. Our politics is 180 degree different than these two countries.
You guys did get Zardari and Nawaz elected. They are great guys. Vote Zardari again. I really liked the way he did his job.

BULL SHIT,

Nautankibaaz Awami Bandars at it again. Stuck in the past while ignoring the present.
Yessssss........find ya. Jamaati master race. U is kawaii.

You guys did get Zardari and Nawaz elected. They are great guys. Vote Zardari again. I really liked the way he did his job.
Yes we did elect them but not on basis of their views about BD or India.

@Mage , @UKBengali ,

Take your time and vent out your frustrations by deflecting from the topic at hand and diss and cuss Pak by bringing cpec, economy, China, America, war on terror etc. At the end of the day, you are gonna come back to the topic which is Bangladesh not getting any apology. So what you gonna do about it? My suggestion, cut diplomatic ties with Pak and pray to Lord Almighty that we give a damn about you. But be very careful, you'll most definitely be utterly disappointed.

Carry on with your mumbo jumbo.

Peace out.
BD Pak diplomatic ties are wonderful. We want it that way. Severing ties is up to you. After all a poor country like us cant sever ties with a galactic powder...umm power.

Back
Top Bottom