What's new

Bangladesh to observe one-minute blackout on March 25

Pakistan should thank India as otherwise there would be 90,000 dead Pakistanis at the end of the war.
Few things you need to note:-

• The total Pakistan Army strength was about 50k men. Two under strength divisions with additional brigades. There was contingent of paramilitary police. So your talking about max 60k men. Rest were children, civilian staff and families.

• Without India these divisions could if needed have been withdrawn to a strong point on the coast - for instance Chittagong so this 'strongpoint' could be supplied by sea. There is no way your half naked mukhtos could have broken this strongpoint. Meantime if needed from this strongpoint PA could have wreaked havoc and the adjacent region and maybe a few desperados might even have helped in improving the local gene pool.

• You got saved from all this by your Mata India. You need to make puja and offerings to yoour Ganga brothers. May the Ganga and Bramaputra intercourse consummate in the Padma of the Ganga/Bangla twins.

• Gen. Manekshaw who should be on your Taka notes as he is your father clearly has said that between IA and Mukhtos he enjoyed 1 to 50 advantage. Yes 1 to 50. Think about that.

• Find me another place where 60k were successful in teaching 35 million people manners and that in their own swamp 1,200 miles away from home? US Army got busted just across you guys in Veitnam.

I hate all BD elite + politicians (and by extension lot of the attitude they project among forum members here, not sure which one is chicken and egg tbh).

They are degenerate slime....reveling and grovelling in whatever sycophancy that they inherited/exploited and your country suffers while they put up veil (BBS and whatever other forms of BS prefix and suffix) and have their groupthink lackeys here do the same. I don't think its hard to understand.

Whenever people want to actually discuss the established facts rather than indulge in same ol same ol, it might actually be something of worth. Till then its same deja vu.

Whole South Asia itself is a shithole mate. Why are you blaming only Bangladesh. I do feel partition wasn't a good idea.

:) Guys please tell me how do you calculate the time. Between 1947 to 1971 ?

How do you calculate anything to begin with? Like how does one calculate really what West Pakistan "stole" from Eastern wing rather than use cherry pick tables with no actual understanding of what they are?:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/the-...er-than-pakistans.536089/page-7#post-10137373

This is the actual analysis that BD people here cannot actually take forward in a debate, who's fault is that?

Total population was 93 million in 1960. Assuming GDP to be per capita income times population (assuming investment is low), thats GDP of around 318 times 93 million = 30 billion rupees.

A year spending in this period was about 2000/5 crore rupee = 400 crore = 4 billion rupees.

Implying 4/30 = about 13% extraction from economy to spend (not really true given the foreign aid, but lets go with it as a max frontier amount).

But wait what about the inflation of PKR from 1960 to 1975 (which I am assuming is the rupee reference year being used) given the denominator being used is 1960 prices? Total inflation in the time period seems to add up to 3 times:

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/FP.CPI.TOTL.ZG?locations=PK

Thus the actual extraction rate we are talking about is more like 4 - 5% at most (foreign aid % + investment denominator component reduces it even more). Basically in the vicinity of 95% of the money is left alone inside West/East Pakistan to begin with.....and your issue is focusing on the 5% being skewed to one side. Its negligible (given the actual materialisation on both wings takes further chunks out of it given poor state of bureaucracy and transparency and accountability etc)....and more than compensated by the institutional development Pakistan was attempting at the time (which really has no direct money value) to improve the delivery mechanisms first before committing larger extraction (this is economics 101 that the top economic minds on all sides of the cold war argument fundamentally knew).

Its no surprise that Pakistan is charging ahead in improving on the corruption perception index today, and you are left way behind stagnating over last 5 years or more.

Whole South Asia itself is a shithole mate. Why are you blaming only Bangladesh. I do feel partition wasn't a good idea.

You are doing way worse than the regional average on corruption, transparency, overall development...you name it....when you are the worst of the worst, it is silly to label others doing better than you.

Thankfully Baloch are not Banglas. Your comparison to Banglas is flawed because -

• Balochistan is constigious to K-Pk, Punjab, Sindh and forms the flank od the historical Indus Valley.
  • Balochistan has 50% Pakhtun population, Mongol Hazara, Brahui and then the Baloch.
  • Vast numbers of Baloch live in other provinces. For instance many Sindhi's are ethnic Baloch. The drawing I pasted above of the Battle of Miani 1843 where the British made Sindh 'British India' [that you worship as holy] was fought against the Talpur rulerrs of Sindh who were of Baloch extraction. Many of the warriors in that battle were ethnic Balochis.
  • The total Baloch population in Balochistan is about 6 million in federation of 200 million.
  • Finally most Baloch are not traiterous backstabbers like you.

@DESERT FIGHTER

64310-1292580392.jpg

10/10
More Baloch live in Panjab and Sindh than Balochistan itself..

Pashtuns arent 50% but around 35-40+%.

We took half in 48 and will discuss rest when sanghi will evolve as humans, bcoz war is not an option anymore after nuclearization.

He is confused, he took sanghi history of ancient india too serious.
A bangali badmouthing Pashtun n Panjabis?

One ruled them historically.

The other they blame for genocide and whatnot..

The irony is strong.

How do you calculate anything to begin with? Like how does one calculate really what West Pakistan "stole" from Eastern wing rather than use cherry pick tables with no actual understanding of what they are?:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/the-...er-than-pakistans.536089/page-7#post-10137373

This is the actual analysis that BD people here cannot actually take forward in a debate, who's fault is that?

Total population was 93 million in 1960. Assuming GDP to be per capita income times population (assuming investment is low), thats GDP of around 318 times 93 million = 30 billion rupees.

A year spending in this period was about 2000/5 crore rupee = 400 crore = 4 billion rupees.

Implying 4/30 = about 13% extraction from economy to spend (not really true given the foreign aid, but lets go with it as a max frontier amount).

But wait what about the inflation of PKR from 1960 to 1975 (which I am assuming is the rupee reference year being used) given the denominator being used is 1960 prices? Total inflation in the time period seems to add up to 3 times:

Thus the actual extraction rate we are talking about is more like 4 - 5% at most (foreign aid % + investment denominator component reduces it even more). Basically in the vicinity of 95% of the money is left alone inside West/East Pakistan to begin with.....and your issue is focusing on the 5% being skewed to one side. Its negligible (given the actual materialisation on both wings takes further chunks out of it given poor state of bureaucracy and transparency and accountability etc)....and more than compensated by the institutional development Pakistan was attempting at the time (which really has no direct money value) to improve the delivery mechanisms first before committing larger extraction (this is economics 101 that the top economic minds on all sides of the cold war argument fundamentally knew).

Its no surprise that Pakistan is charging ahead in improving on the corruption perception index today, and you are left way behind stagnating over last 5 years or more.

A member of the human species wrote this crap.

:(

Thats your opinion. I think partition was the best thing that happened to the Pakistanis.

As for you bangladeshis... I do not know what you guys think.

A member of the human species wrote this crap.

:(

Thanks for proving:

Now have a good ole cry again:

Basically in the vicinity of 95% of the money is left alone inside West/East Pakistan to begin with

Thats your opinion. I think partition was the best thing that happened to the Pakistanis.

As for you bangladeshis... I do not know what you guys think.

Forever be butt-hurt that BD initiated the split and you failed to force us to stay.

Bloody leeches.

Betrayal is inked in that DNA.

A Rakhine state carved out of Bangladesh is only viable option for human development in that region.

East Pakistan fiasco remains a reminder that ethno fascism is a cancer to any country.

Rice, rice, rice ,rice ,rice ,rice ,....rice + fish (a treat)... no other people does this (esp given a choice in the matter) for a week's diet, please go easy on them.

Makes ok sweatshoppers and paddy workers.... not very good thinkers, fighters, scientists, engineers, doctors etc...the few actual smart ones have fled largely....and the few that remain sewer the sewer even more to survive....and work on ways to veil and hide the grand disturbing reality as long as possible.

Rice, rice, rice ,rice ,rice ,rice ,....rice + fish (a treat)... no other people does this (esp given a choice in the matter) for a week's diet, please go easy on them.

Makes ok sweatshoppers and paddy workers.... not very good thinkers, fighters, scientists, engineers, doctors etc...the few actual smart ones have fled largely....and the few that remain sewer the sewer even more to survive....and work on ways to veil and hide the grand disturbing reality as long as possible.

Well fascism needs poverty and a sense of being persecuted to flourish.

Bangladesh offers all the right ingredients and the paranoid instincts just is the icing on the cake.

Its an old routine. Claim moral highground. Feel offended. Leech. Betray. Repeat.

Its a cursed cycle and they are bound by their own rituals.

You are doing way worse than the regional average on corruption, transparency, overall development...you name it....when you are the worst of the worst, it is silly to label others doing better than you.
Did you even read my msg? Or her message too?
Read it again and then reply , specially the blue bold parts ( in that previous message) . Sakra just trolled me by quoting a misspelling 'nawaj' instead of 'Nawaz' and for this s/he just tagged all of you.
And I just trolled him/her back, as she also wrote that BD was under Pakistani rule for 30 years, but it was actually 24 years. And I also tagged all of you as Sakra did. And it was just copy & paste tagging from her comment
She tagged all of you to teach me how to pronounce, and I tagged all of you back to teach her calculation of this simple sum, Barabar ka hisab.

But your have started a total unrelated thing, and I am completely against such theory , and you know that better than many others in this forum .still you wrote such long post to show me the example.
Does that make sense?

Thank you.

@Nilgiri

Last edited:
Is that form of appreciation for the effort British put in making the British India? Are you validating the British imperial project achieved at the point of guns? And do you regret Burma being partitioned off in 1937 as well?

British are far better at governing than useless South Asian politicians. I am sure you ultra superior punjabi-pathans are happy with maha shareef family and playboy khan.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom