What's new

Bangladesh to observe one-minute blackout on March 25

Actually what do you think about India or Indian ? From when India became a country ?
Or are you talking about ancient age of mauryan empire? If you count that empire as Indian region, then Iranian are Indian muslims too ! As that region was conquered by mauryan empire.

Leave it bro not in the mood to talk about it. Muslims of bengal played biggest role during creation of Pakistan. Which i think was a moronic decision.

Leave it bro not in the mood to talk about it. Muslims of bengal played biggest role during creation of Pakistan. Which i think was a moronic decision.
Umm actually you missed my point. I wanted to say why do you think that majority Pakistanis were historically Indian folks. Thank you.

Pehle India se Kashmir le lo :D. I will cheer for you i promise. Glory of martial race punjabi-pathans.:P

We took half in 48 and will discuss rest when sanghi will evolve as humans, bcoz war is not an option anymore after nuclearization.

Umm actually you missed my point. I wanted to say why do you think that majority Pakistanis were historically Indian folks. Thank you.

He is confused, he took sanghi history of ancient india too serious.

He is confused, he took sanghi history of ancient india too serious.
Yes . Sanghi propaganda is vicious . Here is a map of greater India .
It includes Indo China , Indonesia , Malaysia, and also some part of peoples republic of China .
Also full Afghanistan and Philippines.
Surely sanghis got the idea from Ramayana and Mahabharata .
Even some sanghis are trying to say that pre Islamic Arabs were Hindus, holy kaba Sharif as Shiva Temple and the black stone as Shiva linga .

There are many sites and articles by sanghis; anyone can find it by googling.

Last edited:
Actually what do you mean by India or Indian ? From when India became a country ?
Or are you talking about ancient age of mauryan empire? If you count that empire as Indian region, then Iranian are Indian muslims too ! As that region was conquered by mauryan empire.
The extent of the Mauryan empire is way overrated by Gangadeshi nationalists,in truth it never went beyond NW Punjab/Ghandara.

And west Pakistani military junta deluded themselves that they can boss around Bengalis and can continue their exploitative rules without any consequences.:lol:
Well Junta did successfully sent scores of Terrorists to hell and was holding ground firmly,Not even a single city was under control of Mukti Terrorists,even Indians were getting worried at level of ineptness shown by Mukti Terrorists,in the end they attacked judging that Bongs won't be able to win and they may be completly crushed in next few months:lol::rolleyes::lol:

^ +1, you don't mess around with the descendants of the mighty Ballal Sen and Lakshman Sen. Pakjabis learnt it the hard way!
Yeah that's why Delhi is holding Kolkata and mighty bongs can do nothing.

The extent of the Mauryan empire is way overrated by Gangadeshi nationalists,in truth it never went beyond NW Punjab/Ghandara.
Actually I read it from some books. And also Wikipedia that is not very reliable you know.
And those book I have read probably can be exaggerated because the writers are mostly influenced by west Bengali Hindu elites . So ofcourse those books are not impartial I believe.

So yes maybe you are right about the extension of mauryan empire.

Last edited:
Baluchistan
Thankfully Baloch are not Banglas. Your comparison to Banglas is flawed because -

• Balochistan is constigious to K-Pk, Punjab, Sindh and forms the flank od the historical Indus Valley.
  • Balochistan has 50% Pakhtun population, Mongol Hazara, Brahui and then the Baloch.
  • Vast numbers of Baloch live in other provinces. For instance many Sindhi's are ethnic Baloch. The drawing I pasted above of the Battle of Miani 1843 where the British made Sindh 'British India' [that you worship as holy] was fought against the Talpur rulerrs of Sindh who were of Baloch extraction. Many of the warriors in that battle were ethnic Balochis.
  • The total Baloch population in Balochistan is about 6 million in federation of 200 million.
  • Finally most Baloch are not traiterous backstabbers like you.

@DESERT FIGHTER

64310-1292580392.jpg

Gangadesh.
10/10

Oh all right bhai, understood now. Good explanation, thank you . :) .

Yup me too because some old guys on our tv talked and regret about 1971 event, So we need BD more than BD needs us, What a logic man :enjoy:

We do talk about 1971. But don't always bring Pakistan. While your guys Bring Bangladesh frequently. When did any state official in Bangladesh talked about Pak? That was like 6-7 months ago, Hasina did. In last three months your Nawaz and foreign minister talked about BD in relation to 1971.

So kind of you

Lol 6-7 month ago even december is not far behind man. Regarding Nawaz speech, He was taking about our political mistakes which we made since 1947 and 1971 is certsntly one of these mistakes. Anyone who revisits our political history will talk about 1971 but your obsession with Pak and 1971 is on differnet level. Regarding SARC, well why your PM refused to come to Pakistan when she has already visited pakistan before as well, just to follow Modi's line this time?

We are Sindhi, Punjabi, Baloch, Pashtun aka Pakistanis (son of this soil).
Bravo.

Punjab
Afghania ~ NWFP/K-Pk
Kashmir
Sindh
t ~
a ~ Balochistan.
n ~

196174216674_10154473128346675

http://www.columbia.edu/itc/mealac/pritchett/00islamlinks/txt_rahmatali_1933.html

Even Kids know this.

"India is a continent of human groups belonging to different races, speaking different languages, and professing different religions [...] Personally, I would like to see the Punjab, North-West Frontier Province, Sindh and Baluchistan amalgamated into a single State. Self-government within the British Empire, or without the British Empire, the formation of a consolidated North-West Indian Muslim State appears to me to be the final destiny of the Muslims, at least of North-West India."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allahabad_Address

Rehmat Ali "Now or Never" 1933 and Sir Allama Iqbal "Allahabad Address 1930 front row from left.

Iqbal-RahmatAli.jpg

Well Junta did successfully sent scores of Terrorists to hell and was holding ground firmly,Not even a single city was under control of Mukti Terrorists,even Indians were getting worried at level of ineptness shown by Mukti Terrorists,in the end they attacked judging that Bongs won't be able to win and they may be completly crushed in next few months
You should read accounts of your Sipah salar in East Pak. Mr. Tiger(!) Niazi to learn about how Mukti Bahini gave your Pak fauz a hellish experience rather than talking based on your personal delusion.As Niazi was the sipahsalar on the field, his words carry more weight than anyone else. You can read his book.

It is a big afsos that, you could not bear the mess in the east Pak anymore, so air attacked India on the western side. Thus invited India to finish the war rapidly by surrendering to them.

You should read accounts of your Sipah salar in East Pak. Mr. Tiger(!) Niazi to learn about how Mukti Bahini gave your Pak fauz a hellish experience rather than talking based on your personal delusion.As Niazi was the sipahsalar on the field, his words carry more weight than anyone else. You can read his book.
Leave Experiance aside,tell me anything of Strategic Value,being held by Mukti's during 8 Months of fight?
I have read accounts by Lt-Gen Kamal Matinuddin and Major Dalim,both agree that inspite of all Mukti Tactics,they failed to do anything Significant
Over course of 8 Months.Even Indians very felling that Mukti's wouldn't be able to stand ground for long,if an invasion is not launched.

Leave Experiance aside,tell me anything of Strategic Value,being held by Mukti's during 8 Months of fight?
I have read accounts by Lt-Gen Kamal Matinuddin and Major Dalim,both agree that inspite of all Mukti Tactics,they failed to do anything Significant
Over course of 8 Months.Even Indians very felling that Mukti's wouldn't be able to stand ground for long,if an invasion is not launched.
8 months is too early too conquer any large tract of territory by a guerrilla force.Rebelled army men and EPR hold of many cities and town until May but had to abandoned due to lack of equipment and guerrilla trained man power.Then Mukti Bahini gone under ground for training and acquired arms.From June to September was period when Mukti Bahini organized. Intensity of attack by Mukti Bahini increased by the October. Pak force started to loose it's moral. With mounting guerrilla attacks and deteriorated economy Pakistan couldn't prolong that conflict. So that air strike on western Indian air field to convert it a Indo-Pak war with the aim of finish or be finished.It was gamble. Pak junta hoped for a Chinese and American military intervention on behalf of it and thought that if it can defeat India then insurgency in East pakistan will die out. So you can see Pakistan was desperate to end that quigmire even at the risk of loosing East Pak and surrender.So Mukti Bahini did not get any time to win a big chunk of territory.before that Pakistan surrendered to India and Mukti Bahini achieved it's objective in different way. End result is important, not the method of achieving it. I hope you will realize this simple truth.

Back
Top Bottom