What's new

Bangladesh to observe one-minute blackout on March 25

Let's have a game. Anyone of us writing here something, immediately tag this cheer leading group.;) We want to see how much cheerleader can dance.:lol::lol:
@django @Valar. @Nilgiri @Skull and Bones i@American Pakistani @Janbaz Rao
@Avicenna
LOL good idea . Atleast professional trolls like @Śakra and other anti BD (indian) trolls will be countered brutally if we can do so . But the real problem is , will our folks take part in this game? I am doubtful about this , because trolling is the the profession of anti BD ( indian) folks here.
But if you can effectively start this game you will have my full support , as there is no other ways to counter
@Śakra and such clowns effectively . So it's wise to fight trolls with there own tools .

Honestly I have started becomeing a fan of this part of this signature of @Khan saheb and that is, “When you play with a gentleman, you play like a gentleman. But when you play with bastards, make sure you play like a bigger bastard. Otherwise, you will lose.”
So let's start this game with those filthy trolls ,so if you decide to start the game , I will follow you for sure :).
@Homo Sapiens

Last edited:
First of all those sens are from south india. 2nd, entire kingdom fell in front of 18 warrior. No wonder you west bengalis are the descendant of sens.
The origins are pretty sketchy, but what you should understand is that the Senas assimilated into the whole of Bengal unifying it. In that respect us Bangals are no different from the West Bengalis. So, cut the crap and erase that imaginary line your convoluted mind has created. Cheers.
Edit: Apnader sei Dhakeshwari mondir kintu Ballal Sen e baniyechilen, janen e to bodhoy..

@Homo Sapiens

Doyalbhai

I find it very hilarious that Punjabi-pathan elite thought they can boss around Bengali people any period of time without any consequences.

With due respects, sir, and in spite of being a (Hindu) Bengali myself, I am willing to see how why the Punjabis and Pathanis have such a high opinion of themselves vis-a-vis Bongs. After all, they ruled us for several decade, is not centuries, not the other way round.

Regards
I don't know what are you talking about. Your statement is very vague. Can you elaborate what are you talking about?

@Homo Sapiens

Doyal bhai

Punjabi hold the gun in independent Pakistan due to British legacy. Which created problem.If Bengali hold the gun

Bongs never held the gun, nothing to do with the Brits

Regards
Bengalis held the gun/sword before British rule. I have discussed this in another thread. Mauryan empire, Gupta empire, Pala empire all started from present day north west Bangladesh and expanded across Gangetic plain up to Khyber pass and Vindhya mountain range. Alexander the great withdrawn from North western part of India because he was worried about an attack from an immensely powerful kingdom named 'Gangaridai' which was in present day Bengal region. It is only after the muslim invasion of the Indian sub continent when the direction of empire expansion reversed.Still even during the muslim rules, most of the time Bengal was independent and it's rulers controlled Bihar, Orissa and sometimes lower Assam besides the entire Bengal. I urge you not to make any sweeping bullshit statement without knowing anything about history.

Last edited:
First of all those sens are from south india. 2nd, entire kingdom fell in front of 18 warrior. No wonder you west bengalis are the descendant of sens.
Only Bijoy sen(founder) came from Karnataka with one cloth to do service in Pala royal court. It is not like Bijoy Sen came here with attacking army and subdued Pala king and maintained any foreign ruling aristocratic classes here. After the Bijoy Sen, all the kings were Bengali.They were son of the soil as much as any other Bengali.

Entire kingdom fell to just 18 warrior is a myth.Bakhtiar Khilji came with a big army but he run the horse so fast that only 18 horsemen could follow him.Rest of the army was somewhat behind. Bakhtiar Khilji could not conquire the East bengal where King Laxman Sen ruled till the end of his life. East Bengal came under Turkic rule around 1230 AD.

Last edited:
little butthurt bengali :rofl:

Only due to little taller then Bengali people and little white complexion then the Bengalis!!!

Historically they were much poorer then the Bengali people. Only due to British colonialism they remained little ahead

This makes no sense. Bengal was colonialised much longer than Al Bundab by the Brits; if British colonialism was a positive correlator, Bengal wud have been even richer than Al Bundab.

Bangladesh has already overtaken them in terms of per capita gdp and many other field.

Many other fields- but per capita gdp certainly not. My dear friend @RiazHaq has already proven it over and over again.

Regards

Any Punjabi fvcked your ugly stinky yindoo gutter pardeshi sister? i wouldn't be surprise your ugly stinky bhangi looking kind is ever ready to spread their legs for Punjabis and Pathan cocks.

Historically they were much poorer then the Bengali people.

making things out of ugly black rear.. do something to stop your butthurt before your rectum start bleeding..:rofl:

Beside that in reality in terms of education, literacy, intelligence level, iq they are lagging behind the Bengali people. In India the Punjabis are known as truck driver (no offence), the Pakistani Punjabis are not much different.

You gangalanders bhangui people have lower IQ and it has been posted here for numerous time, even despite less literacy rate Pakistan spent 65 out of 70 years better on per capita then you sanghi swines from toiletless shithole.:lol: just bcoz you guys left us behind for 5 years bcoz we were almost fighting a civil war, energy crisis, worst floods, you are trying to tear your lungis in happiness.

don't worry, we know how to put you bastard kind on your historic place which is behind papa Pakistan..

Why create this kind of threads ? We all know what is the aftermath of this kind of threads. And another thing elite Bangladeshis are racially no different than Pakistanis. We are all indo-aryans. Of course percentage wise we have more dark skinned people. Thats because half of our population is local adibasi and dalit convert. We are all Muslims of India. Pakistani Muslim or bengali Muslim those are artificial identity. Fake identity that was created after 1947.

Why create this kind of threads ? We all know what is the aftermath of this kind of threads. And another thing elite Bangladeshis are racially no different than Pakistanis. We are all indo-aryans. Of course percentage wise we have more dark skinned people. Thats because half of our population is local adibasi and dalit convert. We are all Muslims of India. Pakistani Muslim or bengali Muslim those are artificial identity. Fake identity that was created after 1947.
:lol: :rofl: :omghaha: :disagree:
@Śakra @Max @Ocean @Kaptaan So now Hasina and co are descendants of the noble folk of the historical Indus, the Indus region that gifted mankind the "ZERO",,,,,, I guess your erroneous belief makes you think of yourself as a "HERO" :omghaha:

:lol: :rofl: :omghaha: :disagree:
@Śakra @Max @Ocean @Kaptaan So now Hasina and co are descendants of the noble folk of the historical Indus, the Indus region that gifted mankind the "ZERO",,,,,, I guess your erroneous belief makes you think of yourself as a "HERO" :omghaha:
Yea and i have seen their "Elite" models pics in bang desh fashion thread. Firstly u will never see any bango sharing a male models pic cause no amount of make up will improve his looks.

Secondly , almost all of the pics of female models are extremely heavily photoshopped that one cud easily notice by just taking a cursory look. And even in all that photoshopping and massive cosmetic surgeries those " Aileete" bengo models fail to impress.

inferiority stricken bengalis, Indo Aryan is linguistic group, nothing to do with ethnicity.. don't try to associate your kind with us, bharati also speak Indo Aryan so does Kurds in Turkey and sinhale Sri lankans.. physically all are different ethnic group who does not share a single thing among them except some words in their native languages. same goes to Punjabis and Bengalis.

Back
Top Bottom