What's new

Bangladesh to observe one-minute blackout on March 25

Our embassy in Pakistan will observe 25th March as genocide day like they do every year. Wanna sever ties?

WE are not India. Won't whine on such petty issues. Your embassy can observe anything you want to.

@Homo Sapiens

Doyalbhai

I find it very hilarious that Punjabi-pathan elite thought they can boss around Bengali people any period of time without any consequences.

With due respects, sir, and in spite of being a (Hindu) Bengali myself, I am willing to see how why the Punjabis and Pathanis have such a high opinion of themselves vis-a-vis Bongs. After all, they ruled us for several decade, is not centuries, not the other way round.

Regards

Only due to little taller then Bengali people and little white complexion then the Bengalis!!!

Beside that in reality in terms of education, literacy, intelligence level, iq they are lagging behind the Bengali people. In India the Punjabis are known as truck driver (no offence), the Pakistani Punjabis are not much different.

Historically they were much poorer then the Bengali people. Only due to British colonialism they remained little ahead but Bangladesh has already overtaken them in terms of per capita gdp and many other field.

WE are not India. Won't whine on such petty issues. Your embassy can observe anything you want to.

Honestly, Bangladeshis act like snakes just like the Indians. Who gives a ****? I'm tired of giving them chances :lol:

@Homo Sapiens

Doyal bhai

Punjabi hold the gun in independent Pakistan due to British legacy. Which created problem.If Bengali hold the gun

Bongs never held the gun, nothing to do with the Brits

Regards

Only due to little taller then Bengali people and little white complexion then the Bengalis!!!

Beside that in reality in terms of education, literacy, intelligence level, iq they are lagging behind the Bengali people. In India the Punjabis are known as truck driver (no offence), the Pakistani Punjabis are not much different.

Historically they were much poorer then the Bengali people. Only due to British colonialism they remained little ahead but Bangladesh has already overtaken them in terms of per capita gdp and many other field.

This Punjabi farmer has entire family from general physicians to neurosurgeons in our family. None of us had to beg Bangladesh for education. :lol:

This Punjabi farmer has entire family from general physicians to neurosurgeons in our family. None of us had to beg Bangladesh for education. :lol:

Literacy rate of 72.6% of Bangladesh against 58% of Pakistan where literacy rate dropped 2% recently :"), :")

https://countryeconomy.com/demography/literacy-rate/bangladesh

For Pakistan

https://propakistani.pk/2017/05/26/literacy-rate-pakistan-drops-2-2016-17/

You need to learn instead of begging be it from Bangladesh, China, Saudi Arabia or USA

Historically they were much poorer then the Bengali people. Only due to British colonialism they remained little ahead

This makes no sense. Bengal was colonialised much longer than Al Bundab by the Brits; if British colonialism was a positive correlator, Bengal wud have been even richer than Al Bundab.

Bangladesh has already overtaken them in terms of per capita gdp and many other field.

Many other fields- but per capita gdp certainly not. My dear friend @RiazHaq has already proven it over and over again.

Regards

Historically they were much poorer then the Bengali people. Only due to British colonialism they remained little ahead

This makes no sense. Bengal was colonialised much longer than Al Bundab by the Brits; if British colonialism was a positive correlator, Bengal wud have been even richer than Al Bundab.

Bangladesh has already overtaken them in terms of per capita gdp and many other field.

Many other fields- but per capita gdp certainly not. My dear friend @RiazHaq has already proven it over and over again.

Regards

British Colonialism made the region bankrupt by charging 50% tax. It affected negatively not positively the region.

As of 2017 Bangladesh's GDP was $1,538 compared to Pakistan's $1,470. There are no question Bangladesh has overtaken Pakistan in nominal GDP term.

Another thing Bangladesh's GDP is measured with 2005-2006 base year where as it is 2011-2012 for Pakistan. If Bangladesh adjust base year it will be much bigger then Pakistan

Another thing Bangladesh's GDP is measured with 2005-2006 base year where as it is 2011-2012 for Pakistan. If Bangladesh adjust base year it will be much bigger then Pakistan

This is a serious matter. I hope my dear friend @RiazHaq will shed some light on the matter.

Regards

Lol. When did we bring up the issues of 1971 ? Nawaz might have talked about 2-3 words of BD and you guys are going gaga on it. It is no secret that how Your whole country and PM is obsessed about 1971 and she talked about 1971 few days back as well in some speech . You just Collect Nawaz all speeches till today and compare it with your PM speeches and then see who talked more about 1971?
We do talk about 1971. But don't always bring Pakistan. While your guys Bring Bangladesh frequently. When did any state official in Bangladesh talked about Pak? That was like 6-7 months ago, Hasina did. In last three months your Nawaz and foreign minister talked about BD in relation to 1971.

So kind of you

Regards

Wtf is al bundab cow piss drinker?

I am not cursing Pakistan.

Just saying if Pakistan is interested in engaging with the fastest growing 100 million+ economy in
the world, then an apology is required for 1971.

If you are not then no skin off my nose buddy.
Actually the whole discussion has dived into racial slurs so I'm out.

Back
Top Bottom